Blacklists
Some more of the old blacklists I got need looking into. Please, look into these and if possible unban me from a few Gema servers? (: I would apreciate it. [Image: 29crl8j.png]
Thanks given by:
dude stop complaining, im banned on servers too, and do u see me complaining? No. Play on other servers
Thanks given by:
Nate maybe u should change your behaviour to prevent yourself from being banned so you dont have this problem anymore
Thanks given by:
Your behavior makes it hard to feel sympathetic...
Thanks given by:
You can't do nothing, if you get blacklisted for a specific reason, stop crying and play in another server, theare are a lot of AC servers for enjoy!!

Just stop making threads becuase you're polluting the forums, they are silly and we are sick about your posts
Thanks given by:
LOL, banned from crap map servers.

Go play a quality map.
Thanks given by:
1st Thread: forum.cubers.net/thread-6553.html
Thanks given by:
(16 Mar 13, 11:55PM)Jg99 Wrote: im banned on servers too, and do u see me complaining? No.

Uh...shall I get IRC logs?
Thanks given by:
Jesus christ spammers? I only said "I NEED LOOKING INTO" open ur asain eyes and look. I don't care if I get the BL removed or not.. I just want "A OWNER" of the server to look into them. And did I ask for any of you people for your 2 senses? No didn't think so. So please stop commenting unless ur an owner of the server.
Thanks given by:
No one is going to do your work. You have to personally contact those server owners if you want to be unblacklisted, it's not our issue nor our concern.
Thanks given by:
(17 Mar 13, 04:06AM)Nate_0976 Wrote: I only said "I NEED LOOKING INTO" open ur asain your Asian* eyes and look.
GL trying to get help with that attitude

(17 Mar 13, 04:06AM)Nate_0976 Wrote: And did I ask for any of you people for your 2 senses cents*?
No but you clearly need some sense...

/thread
Thanks given by:
(16 Mar 13, 06:02PM)Waffles Wrote: Maybe he's getting handies under the table

aaah so that's what "Internet Service Provider" means.

Awesome!
Thanks given by:
Nate_0976 Wrote:
Bugboy1028 Wrote:
Nate_0976 Wrote:You're the 1 who gave my ip to every 1 in the forums heh? Now People are hitting me off? Just because of you? Hmm... No worrys. Got something for you. Don't message me like "oh sorry what did i do?" You posted the logs and it showed my ip... U fucking twat. L2BLOCKIP now I'm going to have a little fun.

Dude, If you see log file, I have EVERYONE ip in logfile, and It will take a lot of ip filters to get rid of all of them.

HOLD ON, PLEASE?

Btw, Since way you are harassing me on Skype and AssaultCube, more people are asking me for YOUR IP.

FUCK IF I CARE IF YOU GIVE IT AWAY OR NOT... YOU GIVE IT AWAY UR HARD DRIVE IS FUCKED KID.

This is your last warning, Drop the caps and cursing or you will see more banned servers.

I'm NOT removing your ban at all

And to moderators, I suggest to close this thread since it's getting repeating
Thanks given by:
Thread closed plus a warning for racist remark! (open ur asain (asian) eyes and look )
Thanks given by: