Poll: Useful?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
16 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Calling all wiki editors - Code generators
So I've been working on a little project the last day or two and came up with a few code generators for the AC wiki and wanted to get some feedback on what I have so far.

What does exist right now is for general template setup as in you can enter your info and it will spit back code with your info used properly. From there you can enter more of your own info or whatever.

Like I said, this is about two days worth of work and I'm open to opinions and want to know what else to add!

View what I have here so far: http://xrd.me/wc/

The world record generator will create code so you can add records to the AC wiki with the right formatting and all you do is replace the category you want to change. Pretty straight forward.

The clan template generator is for adding new clans. Simply type in the form info and you should get back code ready to be pasted to a new wiki page. Again very basic starter stuff.
Thanks given by:
Sounds cool, thanks !
Thanks given by:
voted yes.
you should fix the link related to Hot Sexy Girl btw :p
Thanks given by:
So only the wiki editors can do this right?

Inb4 recordabuse
Thanks given by:
(07 Mar 13, 08:52AM)Marti Wrote: So only the wiki editors can do this right?

Inb4 recordabuse

I assume it just gives you back text to copy paste into the wiki. You would still need entirely separate edit permissions on the wiki.
Thanks given by:
(07 Mar 13, 09:11PM)GDM Wrote:
(07 Mar 13, 08:52AM)Marti Wrote: So only the wiki editors can do this right?

Inb4 recordabuse

I assume it just gives you back text to copy paste into the wiki. You would still need entirely separate edit permissions on the wiki.

Thus the title "Calling all wiki editors". I could at one point I guess add in a submit form button that I or a list of editors could review but for now I think it's a bit overrated to do so.
Thanks given by:
I just realised the stupidity of my question
Thanks given by:
and i was just wondering, who is able to update the WR page? Like what permission do you need
Thanks given by:
Basic permission really aka Private
Thanks given by:
Ah k thx for clearing that up :)
Thanks given by:
Awesome work :)
Thanks given by:
It lives!: http://xrd.me/wc/servers/

Please let me know what you think :)
Thanks given by:
Good work! Glad to see you're still doing big things round these parts.
Thanks given by:
Thanks X-Ray_Dog, it's very usefull :)
Thanks given by:
Someone should add my records i posted a while ago as im no editor :p
Thanks given by:
Apply :P
Thanks given by:
(09 Apr 13, 10:19PM)Marti Wrote: Someone should add my records i posted a while ago as im no editor :p

Do it with XRD tools then send it too me the txt file via skype, i'll add on wiki :)
Thanks given by:
(10 Apr 13, 12:25AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: Apply :P

Should i apply when someone in my clan already has permission?

Or shall i ask him to give me permission so i can update clan page( and then also other stuffz or not?)
Thanks given by:
If your clan leader has wiki perms, then most likely he can give them to you, yes.
Thanks given by:
Hope he didn't give them away already, ill ask him :p
Thanks given by: