Undo poll vote
I recently realized that I could not undo my vote in a poll (The AC Radio poll, for those interested - voted for the wrong R4zor entry).

So I was like, shit, better ask a mod for help. So I went to Bukz. But then he was like, upps seems it's been disabled for some reason from the ENTIRE forum.

So I come before you, gentlemen of the jury, to ask you this: would one of you lovely lads who controls the petri dish that is the AC forums be willing enough to re-enable this feature?

Much appreciated.

Can't do much more harm than the thanks button, just saying
Thanks given by:
Another thing that i haven't heard!
It looks good re-enable it that feature.
Thanks given by:
Shad, which one did you mean to vote for? I will take it into account.
Thanks given by:
Not trying to be an arse, but, if you had Bukz' ear, why didn't you ask him to do it? And if you did ask him, what reason did he give for not doing it?
Thanks given by:
Quote:[01:36] <@Bukz> make a suggestion about it here: http://forum.cubers.net/forum-15.html
[01:36] <@Bukz> users should be able to undo their own votes in polls
[01:36] <@Bukz> I'd change it now but maybe theres a good reason its disabled
[01:36] <@Bukz> so ask about it
[01:36] <ShadowFlameZ> http://forum.cubers.net/thread-6653-post...#pid126805
[01:36] <ShadowFlameZ> i missed out on the opportunity to rag on you a bit :P
Thanks given by:
(16 Apr 13, 09:02AM)jamz Wrote: arse

Hahaha Jamz said arse.
Thanks given by:
(16 Apr 13, 10:31AM)Bukz Wrote: ...maybe theres a good reason its disabled
Only because that's the default setting.
Thanks given by:
(16 Apr 13, 09:02AM)jamz Wrote: Not trying to be an arse, but, if you had Bukz' ear, why didn't you ask him to do it? And if you did ask him, what reason did he give for not doing it?
I am not just Bukz' ear, I am Bukz' hand as well.

R4zor #2 DrauL. I clicked ALL the spoiler tags then mixed up which name belonged to which logo...
Thanks given by:
You know undo vote works now right?
Thanks given by:
(16 Apr 13, 11:52PM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: You know undo vote works now right?

Hey man.
I was just kindly responding to his inquiry; don't want to leave him in suspense.

Don't hate.
Thanks given by:
(16 Apr 13, 10:40PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
(16 Apr 13, 09:02AM)jamz Wrote: Not trying to be an arse, but, if you had Bukz' ear, why didn't you ask him to do it? And if you did ask him, what reason did he give for not doing it?
I am not just Bukz' ear, I am Bukz' hand as well.

R4zor #2 DrauL. I clicked ALL the spoiler tags then mixed up which name belonged to which logo...

Alright.
Thanks given by:
Don't worry I already changed it, thanks for the heads up :)
Thanks given by:
Petri-dish, forums, land before time, your mum, this beer, whut with a pinkie raised and an H engraved?
Thanks given by:
What MK? :P
Thanks given by: