Server Mph.de running only douze in maprot?
I was looking in to this server just for fun to check the maprot of MPH.de server.. i was suprised that it ONLY run ac_douze 24/7?

-That isn't allowed as i understand from previous forum posts about similar issues about this that has ben banned?.. -Could u check it out Jamz?

[Image: Sk%C3%A4rmbild_2013_03_05_21_00_37.png]
Thanks given by:
That's correct, the online documentation for servers indicates that restrictive maprots could result in that server being removed from the master list. Unfortunately, sk0r, mentioned in the MOTD of this server, hasn't put any method of communication in the extended server info or MOTD. *sigh*. If anyone knows him/her, could they point him/her to this thread and/or me.
Thanks given by:
best maprot imo. why would you care shad?
Thanks given by:
Oh what a surprise Edward is trolling again.
Thanks given by:
Oh what a surprise Bukz calling troll people with a different opinion.
I just love douze and I was just wondering why somebody would take the time to report the server a poor guy is paying with his own money :/
Thanks given by:
(06 Mar 13, 11:26PM)Edward Wrote: Oh what a surprise Bukz calling troll people with a different opinion.
I just love douze and I was just wondering why somebody would take the time to report the server a poor guy is paying with his own money :/

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-2677.html

Because he/she is breaking the rules laid down by the owners of the masterserver.
Thanks given by:
Edward, just because the "poor guy" pays for the server doesn't mean he has the right to break the rules of the masterserver.

Also AC doesn't need 24/7 douze servers, it gets played enough as it is. Thats why somebody would take the time.
Thanks given by:
yeah I guess its a valid argument ... if you consider the rule legitimate.

Quote:Servers will be banned [...] if they use unvaried map rotations
I think it would be great to elaborate a bit and "unvaried" isn't really clear btw.

A game is never played enough and it's sad you think different. At least it explains a lot.
Also you should tell people how many time they are allowed to play the same map in a day. Then they could not enjoy playing other maps they don't wanna play :/

gonna pm shad...
Thanks given by:
Yea we're stuch terrible people huh Edward? Who would ever want their game played the way it was intended??? And we take the server owner's option to enable map voting away from them and all, so we should totally be lynched.
Thanks given by:
I think the term unvaried is clear enough when you only have one map in your maprot...
Thanks given by:
Edward i don't like the rules as much as u do?.. -BUT.. we all have to obey AC-masterserver rule. I did some misstakes once and got punished for it?.. -so why u think he should get away?.. I think you know about this.. rules?.. But obviously NOT!.. Other hand you could have warned the poor paying server guy about this rule?.. -Right?

Well... Rules are rules and trolls are trolls :P
Thanks given by:
each player has their way of expressing discontent or else.
Disagree with the rules is very important. Brings balance. Discuss the rules is good. This is positive. Especially if the reason for creating the rule is poorly explained.
Each player acts in a way. Some are punished and begin to punish others. Some add other divide. If the game does not have a one against point, need not be the forum. Only a static page with information one way. I claim the scripts because I feel that harm the game. And I do not care about contrary arguments . Some "trolls" are actually gaining ground because they are getting people to understand the arguments of another form. The "troll" who is not offensive, often is a genius working with sophisticated tools .. realize.
If you do not want to discuss your thread, why not just sent a PM to Jamz?

just talking.
Thanks given by:
call the police
Thanks given by:
iff people wanna play douze, they can just vote it :P
but i saw some only douze servers,
and they where very popular indeed.
Thanks given by:
(19 Mar 13, 03:55PM)koning Wrote: iff people wanna play douze, they can just vote it :P

and then get F2'ed :D
Thanks given by:
(20 Mar 13, 11:36PM)Marti Wrote:
(19 Mar 13, 03:55PM)koning Wrote: iff people wanna play douze, they can just vote it :P

and then get F2'ed :D

And get called a noob. :3
Thanks given by:
Hello,

I have just found this thread via Google.

So I'm glad to announce that I have now four maps in my maprot but with the same game mode (OSOK). Is this ok now?

It would be nice if the server will no longer be banned from the masterserver.

Kind regards:

sk0r / Czybik
Thanks given by:
sk0r, will you place contact info now?
Thanks given by:
Thank you, sk0r. Four maps of OSOK is fine. Four maps of anything is fine.
Thanks given by:
Thanks.

Also I have placed my E-Mail address into the server MOTD for contact purposes.
Thanks given by: