LSS Ladder
Hello dudes,
I'm DeathCrew from -KUT- clan. We (kuts) love lss and perhaps we play seriously only that mode. We wanted some competitions in this mode, so we made a lss tournament free to everyone. We have a good reputation in lss, all players who often or occasionally play lss have seen our skills. Now we'd like to see a server with a lss ladder (with a maprot of good lss map we know) in part to give some more motivations to play ac and also to bring some new cool stuff. I think this is possible, but we haven't the competence to do that, there's anyone here who can help us?
Thanks from -KUT-, every kind of comment is welcome :)

P.s. With a lss ladder i mean a ladder that count only gib, kinfe kills and maybe scores for a match winner :D
Thanks given by:
(08 Apr 13, 09:28PM)DeathCrew77 Wrote: ...I'm DeathCrew from -KUT- clan...
Hello! I'm Alice-HydroDog form the wonderland, nice to meet you! (sarcasm)
Nice job about the Ladder, i guess that i would get owned by KUT's! So this is a new ladder? Perphaps KUT Ladder? gl & hf
Off-Topic: Introduce Yourself Thread :D
Thanks given by:
Not many ladders exist in AC anymore, except for the {BoB} one, maybe they'd know? Link
Thanks given by:
i will ratio whore in LSS
cum at me
Thanks given by:
Nice idea,
Could make so much bad dutch jokes about this :p
Thanks given by:
(09 Apr 13, 12:10AM)HydroDog Wrote:
(08 Apr 13, 09:28PM)DeathCrew77 Wrote: ...I'm DeathCrew from -KUT- clan...
Nice job about the Ladder, i guess that i would get owned by KUT's! So this is a new ladder? Perphaps KUT Ladder? gl & hf

It's just an idea, i didn't make it... i was lookinf for someone who can help me:)

(09 Apr 13, 12:35AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Not many ladders exist in AC anymore, except for the {BoB} one, maybe they'd know? Link

I know BoB Ladder, but i think u don't know about ladder and servers stuff, it's just need to know MySQL, html and other struff that i don't know well yet (i'm studing webdesign: html, css, php, java mysql etc in real life)

Well i can buy a wepspace but i need help with codes :)
Thanks given by:
Go to gamesurge IRC and go to the channel #bob-clan-ac. Once there, find {BoB}Slackie and talk to him.

Alternatively, go to BoB's website and e-mail slackie

EDIT: nobody will do the work for you, but slackie and gramps may be willing to help you
Thanks given by:
(09 Apr 13, 01:27PM)DeathCrew77 Wrote: Well i can buy a wepspace but i need help with codes :)
I already knew that :P thanks waffles :)

And i still hope that someone on ac forum can help me! :D
Thanks given by: