Please
(31 Jan 13, 08:01AM)DrauL Wrote: Nuts, the server owners just see it as making their servers popular and they want that.
Thanks given by:
(30 Jan 13, 11:29PM)soldado Wrote: OMG What people want and will play. These maps do not fuck brain - so they popular. Guys who play in the funmaps just enjoy the game. Do not like it - do not play on them. And stfu with ur fucking map restrictions, they need to be removed.

Listen kid, I'm sure you're fairly new to the whole concept of "Improving" things. Map restrictions happens to be one of them, as previously stated in another thread I'm too lazy to pull up...

Point is, if you don't like it, fine. But at least learn to grow up and deal with it, instead of taking a dump on the people who KNOW what they're doing... You're making a fool out of yourself by doing so, in such an inmature fashion, that it makes you look like a 5 year old trying to win an argument (Which won't likely happen).

(31 Jan 13, 04:03AM)DrauL Wrote: And this is why people don't listen to you.
1) Get a new friggin translator.
2) Give the people who know what their talking about some respect. Don't just come in here like your top shit and tell people what they need to do.
3) Leave

^^This

//End rant
Thanks given by:
(31 Jan 13, 02:22PM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote:
(30 Jan 13, 11:29PM)soldado Wrote: OMG What people want and will play. These maps do not fuck brain - so they popular. Guys who play in the funmaps just enjoy the game. Do not like it - do not play on them. And stfu with ur fucking map restrictions, they need to be removed.

Listen kid, I'm sure you're fairly new to the whole concept of "Improving" things. Map restrictions happens to be one of them, as previously stated in another thread I'm too lazy to pull up...

Point is, if you don't like it, fine. But at least learn to grow up and deal with it, instead of taking a dump on the people who KNOW what they're doing... You're making a fool out of yourself by doing so, in such an inmature fashion, that it makes you look like a 5 year old trying to win an argument (Which won't likely happen).

(31 Jan 13, 04:03AM)DrauL Wrote: And this is why people don't listen to you.
1) Get a new friggin translator.
2) Give the people who know what their talking about some respect. Don't just come in here like your top shit and tell people what they need to do.
3) Leave

^^This

//End rant

you're licking developer's ass ;) I see no reason to write anything else. gl
Thanks given by:
Thats enough of that, closed.
Thanks given by:
[Image: l8wnW5T.jpg]
Thanks given by: