.45|Vulture banned/blacklisted?
I just want a bit clearence, about the whole jv, corvo/kanye and vulture story.

Vulture and Corvo are siblings and of course they use the same internet connection. Corvo was kicked out of .45 (angry souls) because of tag abuse from =Mys= and he hacked.

Vulture is definitly not corvo, we had both at the same time in our teamspeak channel and both spoke with us.

But now Vulture can not connect to the masterserver.

I hope you can help us in our complicated situation.
Vulture's IP: 201.29.156.202

We are sure that Vulture is not hacking.

The only person which can be jv is corvo.
Thanks given by:
Wow, what a problem, Todesgurke i hope that you can fix this
Thanks given by:
Yikes... O_o. I hope this gets settled soon.
Thanks given by:
I hate to sound harsh, but it doesn't really matter "who" it was that cheated, it's the IP that's BLed (as in the case of all the other "oh it wasn't me it was my brother" stories). I'd suggest vulture forever torment his brother for the rest of his blacklist, since, unless people are willing to trust him enough to give him an unban pass, I highly doubt anything will improve in this situation.
Thanks given by:
Since when is he banned ? I played with him this afternoon.
Thanks given by:
i guess match server are not on the master server list...
but he can not join the master server
Thanks given by:
@ Shadowflames: ye it sounds harsh :)

What i know is, that Corvo/Kanye is the brother of Vulture.
I can tell only my experiences. Vulture and Corvo applied together for 45. In the beginning both were very friendly. Soon we heard some rumors about them. I told them both: I dont really know about your history, but you were nice and you are trying to get in our family, so i dont care, but if you are unfriendly to us and the community, do some kind of abuses (admins, tags) or if you hack, i will kick you instantly. Soon Corvo/Kanye abused =mys=tag and he showed the same behavior like JV who tried to apply for .45 2 or 3 times. Same way of speaking bad english, too. So i denied his application. But Vulture is the complete opposite. He was very interested since the start. He never did something wrong. He tried very hard to be a nice mate. For us there were never any sign of hackin. He trains his english and unlike other brazilian players we had, he wanted to know everything about us and the clan. He was often in arguments with his brother. And he was the one who said that if he is in our ts3 server, he will make only problems. We should go different ways with him.
I dont know about his past or what he maybe did. But for me its not the typical brother/ip story. I know for sure they are different persons and they are very different. Maybe i got fooled here. But what i see is a young player who tries to get better not only in AC. He accepted our family and want to become a better member every day. We dont wanna miss him and we wanna give him a chance. And if he has a history maybe that is his chance to change.
Maybe I expect too much here. But isn´t there any way?
Thanks given by:
There isn't, unless they have different IPs.
Thanks given by:
Well if it's true, this sucks for the brother that apparently didn't do anything. However, in the game players aren't blacklisted, IP's are :/
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 13, 12:26AM)GDM Wrote: There isn't, unless they have different IPs.
This indeed.

The blacklist considers these names not as separate individuals, but merely IPs.
So...sorry. Maybe hope the blacklist expires? :/
Thanks given by:
tell him to kick his brother in the reproducers. that should teach him. Other than that, there is not much that they can do.
Thanks given by:
Thank you all :)

So i guess he was banned for 3 month now.. He wants to come back.
So I have another question. Is there a way for the future to prove that he is clean (or if he had a history that he has changed)?

I guess he cant change ip as long he and his brother are living in the same house and his brother isn´t really one to talk with... But he will try to talk with his brother to stop AC.
Thanks given by:
I'm sorry man, but he and his brothers, cousins and whatnot are no good

There is a very good change that this is the guy you have in your clan:

http://forum.cubers.net/user-13675.html

Take your time and browse through some of his post, after that you tell me if you fell like fighting to keep him in your ranks.
Thanks given by:
1. Thank you man.

2. But this made me even more sure. The way he is writing english is more his brothers (Corvo/Kanye) style. With Vulture one can write relatively fluently. I don´t say that i am 100% sure.

3. I am no hackin pro xD I never tried one. Maybe i cant judge this situation. Thats not the first case we had problems with in 45. There was already the xemi/pk/luck-story. And i have to admit we feel a little helpless with that. So i have another, maybe a little uncommon question: we want to make one of us official blacklist reporter of 45 and we want him to gain some knowledge. If we let him use a hack-client on a public sever of 45 and close that one while tryin, is it possible to hack careless there? (our privat match server is down atm). I know that is a weird question but nobody of us has real knowledge about hacks and we dont want to have this .45 member any trouble or do trouble to the community.
Thanks given by:
(10 Jan 13, 07:42PM).45|miro Wrote: If we let him use a hack-client on a public sever of 45 and close that one while tryin, is it possible to hack careless there?

do u mean that you actually want him to cheat in one of your servers while the mastermode is private so no one can join?
Thanks given by:
Him=our new blacklist reporter

oh and yes :)
Thanks given by:
Did you knows that we have Z3R0 tolerable of hacks
Thanks given by:
if its done in a private server and the people in that server are aware its happening it was fine iirc. Correct me if i'm wrong someone. A better option would be to send suspicious demos to someone who already knows what they're doing (i.e. jamz) that way you won't run into any problems if this "pro cheat detector" ever fucks up and plays with cheats in public.
Thanks given by:
try thinking on your own. does using hax clients alone in private servers affect anybody else? if not, what's the problem? theres no need to ask for everything. do as you wish on your own server(s).
Thanks given by:
We will send suspicious demos. But

1. I guess Jamz has enough to do.
2. We want to recognize it, too. Because we had enough hackers already and we are really afraid to lose our reputation in the community and we dont want to support hackers. And its good when we meet hackers in public, that somebody of us can report them. Well thats the idea. I just wanted to ask before. :)
Thanks given by:
Well if someone is hitting a headshot with every bullet, its probably a hack :)
Thanks given by:
xD

Ye then Vulture is definitively no hacker :)
Thanks given by:
(10 Jan 13, 10:49PM)Waffles Wrote: if its done in a private server and the people in that server are aware its happening it was fine iirc. Correct me if i'm wrong someone.
No, you're in fact correct. I remember jamz bringing it up once when he saw RestEasy and a couple others hacking in a private server (see here for that thread). Afaik he didn't end up BLing the other two (since they never cheated in public afterwards, unlike RE).
Thanks given by:
After what we have seen I guess he should be BL.
Thanks given by:
Z3R0 tolerable of hacks ^^
Thanks given by:
Oh brother, IMO u should both be bl'd, got a problem take it up with ya brosef
Thanks given by:
For the record if I ever learn how computers work I will hack the SHIT out of yall. Idgaf. Bring it. Blacklist my shit. The "my brother story" can go fuck itself. My brother played one time and got me blacklisted for dropping certain words deemed inappropriate. When I appealed it all I got was a GFY. Which was fantastic. Ya'll can be a bunch of stupid mfkers sometimes. As for .45's standing in the community... hahahahahahaha. What? Did I just read that shit right? Fuck the community. You make your own place. Just make sure you don't piss me off in the process because I am the community. As for hacks? Pfffft please. Stupid mfkers. You will be found and you will be blacklisted fuck the IP, fuck da houze. GET SUM!!

Vermi, I got a problem, take it up with your mum. She's good for it. :).
Thanks given by:
Btw, I looked at the updated member list, Vulture's no longer in .45| as it seems (And I know exactly why that might be).

http://angrysouls.xobor.de/t1f7-Angry-So....html#msg1

And since there's no longer a point in this already derailed thread....

*Waits for dev to close the thread*
Thanks given by:
He's playing for yL now, sometimes using the name Sick, if anyone wanted to avoid/meet him.
Thanks given by:
(10 Jan 13, 11:48PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
(10 Jan 13, 10:49PM)Waffles Wrote: if its done in a private server and the people in that server are aware its happening it was fine iirc. Correct me if i'm wrong someone.
No, you're in fact correct. I remember jamz bringing it up once when he saw RestEasy and a couple others hacking in a private server (see here for that thread). Afaik he didn't end up BLing the other two (since they never cheated in public afterwards, unlike RE).

Get over RestEasy already!
Thanks given by: