[Delta] Squad Needs A Server
Hi guys. My clan, [Delta] Squad, would like a server to play, chat, host events, etc. I can't make one myself because I don't know how to forward my ports, etc. Anyways if you can PM me and we can talk that would be nice. My site is located here.
Thanks given by:
please guys im desperate to finding a server for my clan. im sorry i dont have money, but i just want my clan to have a server for us to play and have fun.
Thanks given by:
Just read the docs. It's simple enough. portforward.com
This is of course, if no one can offer you a server.
I've never seen you guys ingame so I can't say anything
Thanks given by:
but u have to pay for that kind of service. and we are a new clan here. we've gotton so good so quickly and there is only 4 or 10 of us here but that'll change once we get a server...
Thanks given by:
http://fragmasterclan.com/?page_id=71
Thanks given by:
Edit: whatever
Thanks given by:
[Delta], go to speedtest.net and run the test, then post the results here. We'll see whether your home connection is capable of hosting a server.
Thanks given by:
You can use any of the private servers provided by Woop (1.0), TyD (1.1) and MyS (1.0 & 1.1) to play your games. For voice-chat, there's TeamSpeak and Mumble and some clans do have those available for the public to use (Woop: loki.woop.us). To chat, use IRC: http://www.gamesurge.net/ and http://www.quakenet.org/ are the places to look at.

To get some exposure for your clan, try the HI-SKILL, {TyD}, {BoB} and IAF ladders.
Thanks given by:
(23 Aug 10, 04:32PM)[Delta] Wrote: but u have to pay for that kind of service.

No you don't? Hosting a server yourself is free. 24/7 uptime is a different story but I'm sure you could squeeze in some temporary servers yourself. :)
Thanks given by:
no i meant the port fowarding...i dont know which brand/model of router i have...
Thanks given by:
look on ur router lol, it will say on the bottom probly
Thanks given by:
Find the box if its not on the bottom
Thanks given by:
well i cant find the model number on the box or on the bottom or if it's just because theres too many different numbers...
Thanks given by:
Take a couple of photo's of the labels and router, post them on a photo sharing site and post the links here, someone may be able to help you out with that.
Thanks given by:
(24 Aug 10, 02:10PM)[Delta] Wrote: well i cant find the model number on the box or on the bottom or if it's just because theres too many different numbers...

Type into your browser '192.168.1.1' without the quote marks and you should get your model number. Match up your model number to one from the list here and then follow the instructions.

It's simple as, mate. You just gotta look hard enough.
Thanks given by:
ok i typed it in...all i got was an error message that said Connection Is Taking Too Long i pressed Try Again didnt work. Im using Firefox does it only work of IE?
Thanks given by:
*sigh*... do you not even know the make of your router? Surely it must say that on the router?
Thanks given by:
the maker is Motorola and the connection is provided by Qwest and yes its server capable.
i just cant find the model number...
Thanks given by:
Ah, Motorola has a different IP to access your router configuration page. Rather then 192.168.1.1, do 192.168.10.1 and then the model number should appear.
Thanks given by:
nope still doesnt work...im just going to give. *sigh* well if someone would love to make me a server for my clan please PM me so we can talk...
Thanks given by: