AssaultCube 1.2.0.0 Beta release
No wonder it's been ignored, why on earth should you be able to go through teamates? that's utter nonsense!

Teamates getting in the way is also part of the gameplay.
Thanks given by:
(22 Apr 13, 05:46PM)Cleaner Wrote: No wonder it's been ignored, why on earth should you be able to go through teamates? that's utter nonsense!

You are one of those people that need a pretty video to understand what is being said?

ah here is an example if someone didnt understand...

EDIT:
[Image: ac_client2013-04-2219-53-38-10avi-10-000...d2124d.gif]
Thanks given by:
I know pretty much what he is on about, going through teamates is not an option and in this case it was put forward more as a new gameplay rather than a bug fix.
Thanks given by:
Its not a terrible proposition really, AC has quite small maps so getting stuck on a teammate is a pretty frequent problem. There are other team based first person shooters that ignore player collisions for teammates, TF2 comes to mind.

The "sticky playermodels" bug should be fixed first though. Seems like most attempts at it so far have not been perfect.
Thanks given by:
What about an option to pick the monitor refresh rate for a given resolution or at least auto-select the highest refresh rate based on the set resolution.

My native resolution allows 60hz only, while 1024x768 allows a higher refresh rate. If my in-game res is 1024x768 it sets it at 60hz even though it's possible to be higher.
Thanks given by:
Not trying to be a dick or anything , but when is this coming out? I don't know if the devs have noticed this , but the community is pretty much dead.. I downloaded the game a few days ago and I was surprised to see that 80% of the people that I used to play with or against in inters or clanmatches are pretty much done with this game.
Thanks given by:
There's a bug that crashes the game extremely often for linux users. As far as I know, it's released once that bug is fixed.
Thanks given by:
CicloN is correct.
Games dead from the competitive P.O.V but a tournament will be on in the next 5 weeks or so. No version coming for a little while I believe. GGWP
Thanks given by:
funeral in a month
Thanks given by:
No funeral. :)
The fun part is just starting.
Thanks given by:
feels like the eral part
Thanks given by:
dont make me a 1.1 slave, put linux in the grave
Thanks given by:
(14 May 13, 04:38AM)Vermi Wrote: dont make me a 1.1 slave, put linux in the grave

Get out you scrub.
Thanks given by:
in.
Thanks given by:
I submitted a ticket on sourceforge, but here's a link to the report just to make sure. It's a bug in SVN rev. 7483. Although this is the 1.2 thread, there is no SVN bug report thread and it seems people are using this thread for SVN bugs. My apologies if this is posted in an incorrect thread.

http://sourceforge.net/p/actiongame/bugs/485/
Thanks given by:
OP will surely deliver.
Thanks given by:
bring back sniperglitch!
Thanks given by:
Hey, can anyone make a portable version of assault cube v1.2.0.0?
Thanks given by:
(01 Aug 13, 01:01AM)jarhead2000 Wrote: Hey, can anyone make a portable version of assault cube v1.2.0.0?

Here you go, where you want me to drop it?

Thanks given by:
LOL
We really need that thanks button to come back.
Thanks given by:
If that does happen, make sure there's a spam filter this time kthx
Thanks given by:
played it, is awesome, how to change shotgun behavior? also, win32 error comes up when playing bot survival.
Thanks given by:
Curious, what are the map restrictions for 1.2? don't even know how to find them for 1.1, lol...
Thanks given by:
I think the restrictions are the same on both versions, it's just harder to avoid restrictions on the new one.
Thanks given by:
i miss this game =\
Thanks given by:
(22 Apr 13, 05:46PM)Cleaner Wrote: No wonder it's been ignored, why on earth should you be able to go through teamates? that's utter nonsense!

Well I've played a couple games that did both, and it was determined by the server owner and their preference. It would completely change gameplay though, and in the case of AC I think it's too substantial a change. But hell, I figure someone can mod a COUPLE servers to allow it.
Are we able to shoot through the flag yet?!? My apologies if this has already been answered I'm way too ADD to search through nine pages worth of thread
Thanks given by:
This is the beta thread.
Thanks given by: