Do you believe in the end?
So cubers with the end of year 2012 will always appear that asks "Did the Mayans are right?" They believe in Mayan?
They believe that on December 21, 2012 the world will end?
Many questions, but I believe in God and the world is simply running out alone.
Thanks given by:
christianity has made the most 'end world' prophesies and non of them (obviously) have come true. Harold camping made a prediction back in 1996 and 2 more in 2011..
But, the mayans we'rent christian, so i guess we'll have to see..
Thanks given by:
The world actually ended on July 20th of this year. All hail our savior 間宮 卓司!
[Image: 1tok7.jpg]

edit: ノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノ
ノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノノ
Thanks given by:
NASA has confirmed that every single theory to how the world may end on dec 21st is impossible at this point. Science wins, gg.

Mayans just got carpal tunnel and stopped writing calenders thats all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_da...tic_events

Some of the far future ends are quite mean, but we won't be around then...
I like how zombie apocalypse is one of the possibilities for the 2012 dec 21st....xD
Thanks given by:
It isn't real at all. Mayans' predictions is fantasy, just like zombies, Jesus, or the Bible.

But I hope so, too many scumbags/assholes in this world, it wouldn't go on anyway...
Thanks given by:
No.

Some dude was all "oh yeah rapture on MM/DD/2011"
Never happened.
GG.
Thanks given by:
http://www.unmoralische.de/weltuntergang.htm

I know it's german but you don't have to read the story's, just scroll down to the middle and count "the ends" from 1980 till now (and the future).

geegee
Thanks given by:
i will win Weekend Cup before the end of the world.
Thanks given by:
If the Mayans could predict the future they wouldn't get their ass kicked by the Spanish...
Thanks given by:
I read today all the Mayans predicted was the end of a cycle. Which could mean like the end of a year. So if whatever it is ends, be prepared that it could be pretty undramatic. It's like how my RE teacher told me that it is written God made all the Earth in 6 days and on the seventh rested and that the original word in place of days meant 'a period of time', when we were looking at justifications that God could have made the world. People can and do interpret things for themselves.
Thanks given by:
yes, in minecraft
Thanks given by:
(27 Nov 12, 02:14PM)Nightmare Wrote: NASA has confirmed that every single theory to how the world may end on dec 21st is impossible at this point. Science wins, gg.
Thanks given by:
what they say will happen:
[Image: 2012-end-of-the-world.jpg]

what will probably happen:
[Image: fallen+chair.JPG]
Thanks given by:
Their time wasn't linear as ours. Due the cycles they could predict. I can even imagine for example their prognosis was about a mass-suicide because of harmony with nature. They were surrounded by nature and with an effect of radical religion they could apply or follow rules we hardly imagine. In other religions are very interesting elements too. Islamist kills for converting others, judaist follows very strict capitalist (business) rules, etc. We think about Maya by the views of our current world and we don't know much about them. The end of the world could mean for example end of some "life value" which we don't see or don't understand. The "life value" as "love" or "hate" we take as normality but what was it for them. What means "life" for them if each of their new day was driven by a new god ? There can be the end of world in 2012 but not in Hollywood style. The reality can be minority of the existence.

Quote:christianity has made the most 'end world' prophesies and non of them (obviously) have come true
you hardly work to avoid the prophesies (yes, they lost the property of prophesis by your activity and time) but if you don't understand prophesies how you can avoid them ?
Thanks given by:
only the gullible and unintelligent would believe the world will end in a month.

(27 Nov 12, 01:55PM)Habluka Wrote: The world actually ended on July 20th of this year. All hail our savior 間宮 卓司!

u are one fucked up kid.
Thanks given by:
Unprecedented Maya Mural Found, Contradicts 2012 "Doomsday" Myth
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/...d-science/

I thought you guys knew about this.
Thanks given by:
The bible doesn't give any dates for the "end of the world/rapture" so any people proclaiming to be christian making weird theories like that aren't following what it teaches.
Thanks given by:
They ran out of space.
Thanks given by:
(27 Nov 12, 11:18PM)Undead Wrote: u are one fucked up kid.

I'll agree with you on that. Subahibi is a pretty fucked up VN.
Thanks given by:
(28 Nov 12, 12:45AM)Habluka Wrote:
(27 Nov 12, 11:18PM)Undead Wrote: u are one fucked up kid.

I'll agree with you on that. Subahibi is a pretty fucked up VN.

you are like a gay person who responds to homophobia with incessant faggotry.
Thanks given by:
Quote:Islamist kills for converting others, judaist follows very strict capitalist (business) rules, etc.

It's sentiments like these that are beyond fucked.
Thanks given by:
SCREW about "2012", ummm.. anyone knows the next date after 2012 lol?
Thanks given by:
^ check my wikipedia link earlier in this thread. Shows all future predictions
Thanks given by:
James Kasting Wrote:500,000,000: The level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere will drop as to make Earth unhabitable.

This is most likely true.
Thanks given by:
world isnt gonna end dem idiots just wanna make $
Thanks given by:
When the Mayans made the prediction, the leap year hadn't been invented yet. If we take these extra days into account, the world should have ended last year.
Thanks given by:
(28 Nov 12, 04:04AM)Jah99 Wrote: de world ain gon end dem bumbaclot just gwan make P

tell dem boy dere.
Thanks given by:
(27 Nov 12, 07:01PM)ElCrema Wrote: If the Mayans could predict the future they wouldn't get their ass kicked by the Spanish...

They didn't, the Mayan people, left every major city long before the spanish got there, the only thing the Spanish found were little villages of mayans.

The Mayans never said the world will end, they said that this era will come to an end, and the human race will enter a new stage of peace and understanding of the universe, wich if you ask me, doesn't sound as a the end of the world.

On the other hand, i bet there's going to be a lot of new borns on September next year.
Thanks given by:
(28 Nov 12, 04:04AM)Jg99 Wrote: world isnt gonna end dem idiots just wanna make $

ye, dam dem idiot skumbagg myans.
Thanks given by:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N6X3soFFTo
Thanks given by: