Merry Christmas
55 people downloaded with Android xD
Thanks given by:
Alien, the SVN operations are NOT counted in. It is only affected by downloads of uploaded files/releases. The MS statistic is something you can´t compare with other games. So why shouldn´t we be able to compare our sorcefourge project with others?

@RealViking: You shouldn´t bet if you aren´t willing to give your wager ;)
Thanks given by:
Can also download other sourceforge projects and look at their servers compared to AC. AC has more players than sauer/red eclipse combined for pubs at least.
Thanks given by:
ärkefiende I will donate 100 euros if I'm proven wrong, that's not the problem, problem is I'm right. Both AC and that crappy unvanquished game's amount of downloads has been messed with and both games should be removed from any top list.
Thanks given by:
@aerke
you are right, it is feedback. It surprised me because i don't see thousends players online.

the 30 % of downloads are from Brasil in the whole history. Surprised me that jump in 2006 from 0 to 68 000, it is very good start, and from tendencies 2012 it is obvious, AC needs new version.

statistic 2000 to 2012
Thanks given by:
Why would anyone want to mess with the amount of downloads the game gets?

Anywho Happy New Year (Christmas it's over and gone)
Thanks given by:
(26 Dec 12, 07:43PM)RealViking Wrote: ärkefiende I will donate 100 euros if I'm proven wrong, that's not the problem, problem is I'm right. Both AC and that crappy unvanquished game's amount of downloads has been messed with and both games should be removed from any top list.

Its all a conspiracy of course.

You have no proof or real reason to think these numbers are wrong. I think you are a bit stubborn ;)
Thanks given by: