SVN
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-166.html

Please actually do this, I can't post anything in that other forum because no-one will give me access for whatever the reason is but 60% of the people in that special forum don't even play SVN so I don't know what the point is...

Hit me up on woop ts and we can play some inters later tonight or something, thanks.
Thanks given by:
http://imgur.com/a/7wTO1#0 XEMI - XENON - SWELLGUY - SHORTY
First inters we've had.

SMG: I love this weapon, it's balanced perfectly and it plays very well. It's got a decent riflejump and the recoil is nice for the added damage.

AR: I still feel it would be better with 20 bullets. I just seem to run out of ammo a tad to bit. Apart from that it's great.

Sniper: 1.0 like. Shorty said it's great, headshot boxes seem to be bigger (; I prefer this sniper over the 1.1 sniper. I expect more people coming to use this weapon again next version :o

Pistol: me likey a lot.

Shotgun: Decent. Not many words about it.

Carbine: Good, armor piercing makes it nice.

Looking for more games on it (;
Thanks given by:
The sniper = my baby! I love this, sniper feels nice and natural to me again, it isnt a foreign object anymore!
Thanks given by:
so the balance is fine finally? im going to download it tomorrow and have a try with whoever is online
Thanks given by:
Balance is updated, but not completely set yet. :)
Thanks given by:
My personal opinion is that AR is a piece of turd without 20 bullets. 45 bullets total of AR ammo is enough restrictions.
Thanks given by:
[Image: EtKGU.jpg]
I played SMG.
[Image: 0dy1w.jpg]
I played AR.

We also played TLSS on werk, it was fun.

Assault Rifle:
Very nice weapon still, you can aim fine and the 15 bullets is plenty enough although I think yet again 5 more bullets can be much better.

SMG
Perfectly balanced as is, does not need any more tweaking.
Thanks given by:
(23 Nov 12, 02:43PM)Xenon Wrote: Sniper: 1.0 like. Shorty said it's great, headshot boxes seem to be bigger (;

They shouldn't be.

Is there something we need to know about?

(23 Nov 12, 02:43PM)Xenon Wrote: Carbine: Good, armor piercing makes it nice.

Wha?
Nothing like this has been implemented, although it has been talked about and will appear in some form or another.
Thanks given by:
meant to say will make it nice :3

the hitboxes seriously feel bigger, im hitting more headshots, everyone ive seen is hitting more headshots on svn
Thanks given by:
(23 Nov 12, 11:48AM)Xenon Wrote: Please actually do this, I can't post anything in that other forum because no-one will give me access for whatever the reason is but 60% of the people in that special forum don't even play SVN so I don't know what the point is...

Happy now? :D
Thanks given by:
i would play but my skill is not high enough for others too have fun
Thanks given by:
Ronald_Reagan Wrote:Added guninfo armourignore which is a percentage of reduced damage from armour to ignore. Knife is unchanged, it ignores all of it, carbine ignores half of it

Have fun, testers. 2-3 shots from the carbine will kill anyone standing in your way.
Thanks given by: