Unable to access gema and uncommon servers
Hi,
AssaultCube is a great shooting game. Although I have a problem that is annoying. When I first joined, I usto play a lot of common servers. But then, my cousin brother came to UK, therefore, I wanted to play on the same server as him. He usto play a lot of gema servers or the tower ones. So I continued playing once he left since I found it interesting. One day, I felt so angry I wanted to speed hack because someone was insulting me in a way. Then, the person who had insulted me told a admin. The admin banned me for 3 months for speed hacking. After 3 months, I played the common servers such as ac_douze or ac_desert3 till today (2 weeks, 3 days). Today, I tried playing one of the gema servers or the tower ones, apparently something weird happen. When I joined the server, I was on the same map (this means not a gema map), I was on the same server that I played previously. When I moved my mouse, to the right corner it took the arrow back in the middle where it was before. Now what I don't get is why I am not able to access any gema server or the ones that are like the tower ones or harry potter ones. This may have affected the ban (I think).
Please help me out here! I am fustrated and board daily!
Warm Regards,
Player !=PrAn=!
Thanks given by:
Ever Heard of a "Blacklist" ?
Thanks given by:
(27 Oct 12, 06:37PM)!=PrAn=! Wrote: One day, I felt so angry I wanted to speed hack because someone was insulting me in a way.

This is priceless. Keep it coming
Thanks given by:
(27 Oct 12, 08:13PM)Si*.$mooth Wrote: Ever Heard of a "Blacklist" ?

(27 Oct 12, 06:37PM)!=PrAn=! Wrote: After 3 months

His blacklist is over, since they last 3 months. I don't know what the problem is, but that isn't it.
Thanks given by:
(27 Oct 12, 09:53PM)Z3R0 Wrote: His blacklist is over, since they last 3 months. I don't know what the problem is, but that isn't it.

CBLs last three months but server owners often keep their blacklist entries much longer than that.
Thanks given by:
Ah, well yes. That does make sense.
Thanks given by:
Ah well, that may be the answer. Although, when I click onto gema servers etc, at the top it says; "Could not write packages of map//_____ or "Could not read map//____".
Anyways, Is there anyway, I can get unblocked from them servers?

Just logged on AssaultCube. Now, I have very less servers to play on. Hardly 5, maybe 4? Rest are empty. Don't know why now I am blacklisted on like every server. Another problem.. That may not be the problem.
Thanks given by:
(27 Oct 12, 08:13PM)Si*.$mooth Wrote: ...

Read before you post.
Thanks given by:
If you type /version in-game what does it say?
Thanks given by:
(28 Oct 12, 06:12PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: If you type /version in-game what does it say?
it says: variable version is read only
Hope this helped you.
Thanks given by:
Just type "/version". Without the in-game part lol
Thanks given by:
(28 Oct 12, 04:01PM)!=PrAn=! Wrote: at the top it says; "Could not write packages of map//_____ or "Could not read map//____".

I had a similar problem with my new laptop, make sure all your permissions allow you to do whatever you want to the AssaultCube_v1.1.0.4 folders, such as save new maps and load existing ones.
Thanks given by:
(28 Oct 12, 11:22PM)Z3R0 Wrote:
(28 Oct 12, 04:01PM)!=PrAn=! Wrote: at the top it says; "Could not write packages of map//_____ or "Could not read map//____".

I had a similar problem with my new laptop, make sure all your permissions allow you to do whatever you want to the AssaultCube_v1.1.0.4 folders, such as save new maps and load existing ones.

Sorry! I don't get that? Please guide me step by step!
Thank you so much!!! :D

Z3R0 It worked! Thank you so much! Seriously, this means so much! LOOL. shizz cant believe it worked

Opps not Z3RO I ment M|A#Wolf!
Thanks given by:
(28 Oct 12, 04:31PM)ChO Wrote:
(27 Oct 12, 08:13PM)Si*.$mooth Wrote: ...

Read before you post.
I Do. Ty
Thanks given by: