Cannot connect to SVN servers
Hello guys, I would appreciate any sort of help concerning this issue. As title says, I cannot connect to any of the svn testing servers and I get this error:

connecting to UK SVN Server; Rev: 6921
attempting to connect to 89.107.19.233:28000
connected to server
server network error, disconnecting (error - tag type) ...
disconnected

My OS is Ubuntu 12.04, never had issues with AC before.
SVN url I use: svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/actiongame/code/trunk/ac/
SVN is up to date:

lebiosa@subzero:~/svn/ac$ svn update
At revision 6921.

However, if I start assaultcube.bat via wineconsole it works fine and I can connect without any problems to any of the servers.

P.S. This question has been asked before by me, but it hasn't been solved. Any help from u linux lovers would be awesome. Tnx in advance.
Thanks given by:
my SVN only updates to Rev: 6900, so i have no idea :|
Thanks given by:
Yeah, I wondered about this too; I noticed it yesterday. My SmartSVN client is updating the trunk to 6900, but the server does its own thing through a script and gets the number automatically from whatever it just updated to. I have no idea why they're different and am investigating it now...
Thanks given by:
@RAMPAGE: you'll have to recompile, or wait for someone to compile linux bins and commit them. new binaries are up

@Shorty, jamz: the repo has been migrated to svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/actiongame/code/trunk/ac/
Thanks given by:
Yeah, I have that in both cases.
edit: I've just finished a complete checkout from scratch in SmartSVN and it's come back with 6922, so you're the only bitch nub in the thread now Shorty. Ha!
I'll assume the up-to-date bin fixes the problem and won't touch the server.
Thanks given by:
Well, if it stops at 6900, it's still using the old repo for some reason.
Thanks given by:
(03 Nov 12, 12:43PM)tempest Wrote: @RAMPAGE: you'll have to recompile, or wait for someone to compile linux bins and commit them. new binaries are up

Cool, it works now. Ty guys \o/.
Thanks given by:
mines updated to 6922 now too, thanks all, two problems fixed for the price of one!
Thanks given by:
(03 Nov 12, 01:16PM)jamz Wrote: it's come back with 6922

My bad, seems I updated my server's SVN script correctly :)
Thanks given by: