Green X-hair
OK, so not only have I created my own bright green crosshair several different times in differents ways and even different shades, but I have also attempted to use one posted by ...either bukz or jamz (I can't remember which). Everytime I try to use one the color doesn't always work. I.E. the green will randomly change to black during game play. Could someone tell me why this is? I really want to have my GD GREEN X-HAIR!! lolol.
Thanks given by:
Does the crosshair turn black when you have low health? try /crosshairfx 0.
Thanks given by:
bah! I should have known! thx macm! that fixed it
Thanks given by:
Out of curiosity which x-hair did you try to use (which you said jamz or bukz made, but I think if it's the one I'm thinking of V-Man made it) - the animated green one?
Thanks given by:
Bukz posted a ton of crosshairs a year ago...
Thanks given by:
The one bukz posted in this thread-
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1809.html...+crosshair

The problem was in fact solved with ' /crosshairfx 0 ' I suppose the green is not compatible with what ever color scale is used to show damage.

Orynge: I was curious if you were talking about the scopes bukz posted here: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-2463.html
or if he posted actual crosshairs. My scope has no lines, just a dot in the center, so these are useless to me. But I am always down to check out some crosshairs for my other weapons.
Thanks given by:
Ooooh, how can I get Bukz's crosshair?
Thanks given by:
My gripe is that the green dot or whatever you make doesn't appear the same in-game because of the x-hair transparency.
Thanks given by:
i use pink, although a faggoty colour it stands out best.
Thanks given by:
[Image: dot_re10.png]
[Image: teamma10.png]

I play with them since almost the start size 50. I sometimes switch to default crosshair when I bored and just to try something new but I always put them back <3
Thanks given by:
(14 Nov 12, 08:35AM)Xenon Wrote: i use pink, although a faggoty colour it stands out best.

HA! Faggoty? I disagree. It's the guys that don't like pink that may be limp-wristed. There is one thing I can think of that's pink that ALL straight men love. ;-)
Thanks given by:
Mine is a orange dot very nice
Thanks given by:
Can I change my crosshair color in-game somehow? Or do I need to download some custom crosshair modification?
Thanks given by:
@Minty
You can't change your crosshair color in game you have to make one yourself or look for one on akimbo
Thanks given by:
(15 Nov 12, 09:24AM)Minty Wrote: Can I change my crosshair color in-game somehow? Or do I need to download some custom crosshair modification?
You'd have to load a new crosshair with a different color with /loadcrosshair <folder/crosshair.png>
Thanks given by: