master server no reply HELP!!!
i keep getting the master server no reply message, i have noticed a few people on here have had that problem. can someone please help me?
Thanks given by:
Jg99 Wrote:U cheat U get banned! That Simple!™
Thanks given by:
maybe you should ask your brother what happened. he'll know.
Thanks given by:
Jamz will come forth promptly to decide your fate.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 30017214.jpg]
Thanks given by:
you're doing it wrong :

MASTERSERVER ...
y U NO REPLY?
Thanks given by:
(11 Nov 12, 06:24PM)SatanicWarmastr Wrote: i keep getting the master server no reply message, i have noticed a few people on here have had that problem. can someone please help me?
Hate to be rude, but if you had noticed that other people here posted about the problem, you would've seen their issues resolved in the very same threads.
FYI ;).
Thanks given by:
You're certainly not banned. From the master server log (all times are GMT, BTW):
2012-11-11 17:37:32 list sent: 67.160.x.x SatanicWarmastr
"list sent" means the server list was sent to you, and this was about 13 minutes after you posted here. I can see you've played on a couple of IPs recently, neither of which have logged failed attempts to get the server list, and neither of which are remotely near any banned ranges.
The previous connection from SatanicWarmastr was at 11:23 on 6 November, but I see you often use CSL or another third party app. The last connection from a known IP of yours (98.246.x.x), prior to today, was at 10:23 on 7 November. If you used another name on another IP, you'll have to give me some clue...
I can only think you were getting a "not responding" error, since the MS received just under 1,000 connections in the hour before you posted here, so I know it was working. Was your firewall or ISP blocking you from TCP port 28760 for any reason?
Thanks given by:
(11 Nov 12, 10:23PM)Edward Wrote: you're doing it wrong
business as usual
Thanks given by: