What's your crosshair?
Hey just thought this might be intresting.
Which crosshair do you use and what is its size? Why do you prefer your settings?

I use the reddot and have crosshairsize 20 because I think it makes me more precise, I just cant seem to aim with a big crosshair ;)
Thanks given by:
Size 15, default. I used to play with a dot that was around the same size.
Thanks given by:
default size 5
Thanks given by:
the O shaped one on size 5 OR size 15 default depending on map/mode.

Sniper Xhair is default :)
Thanks given by:
its a circle with a dot in it...dont nomally have to use it much cos i shred the sniper!
Thanks given by:
chuck norris finger
Thanks given by:
Blue, yellow and red bullseye target with a big, animated pointy-hand because I need all the help I can get.

Otherwise, I just stick with the default.
Thanks given by:
(20 Dec 10, 04:42PM)Robtics Wrote: Hey just thought this might be intresting.
Which crosshair do you use and what is its size? Why do you prefer your settings?

I use the reddot and have crosshairsize 20 because I think it makes me more precise, I just cant seem to aim with a big crosshair ;)

Hmmm I use the same settings as you!
- red dot
- size 20
Thanks given by:
i don't use and i doubt if someone tell you here he recompiles his client for sniper

You must take this game as relax if you take it serious you cannot have fun here
Thanks given by:
I'm glad you asked:
I use one of my favorite script/mod combos, the animated crosshair!
Thanks given by:
The dot, at 20.
Thanks given by:
This is interesting Rob. I didn't expect such diverse answers to this question. I use O, size 10. The first time I used it, I thought, "Wow. That's easier".
Thanks given by:
Default, as I am too lazy to install a mod/script I worked on...
Thanks given by:
Size 35, I use the circle with the dot in it except I changed the dot to red. My sniper crosshair is the dot.
Thanks given by:
I use a red glowing dot at size 25 because the regular red dot is too square...and my scope is with the same red glow http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk290...1292885245
Thanks given by:
Default 13
Thanks given by:
Yaaa, I fixed my crosshair. There's some transparent space around the circle so it won't be as big. For some reason it's twice the size as all the others, so I had to add the space.
[Image: circleg.png]
It's a circle and it's cyan.
Thanks given by:
(20 Dec 10, 09:36PM)Alien Wrote: i don't use and i doubt if someone tell you here he recompiles his client for sniper

You must take this game as relax if you take it serious you cannot have fun here

What?
Thanks given by:
white dot 15 (a very little point),help for long range accuracy ;)
Thanks given by:
Wow Orynge yours is huge, I suppose you play with the shotgun? I found it easier with a rather large one! :)

My scope crosshair is the reddot too
Thanks given by:
Ory doesn't play too much :(
* Ronald_Reagan starts fund to get Ory a new non-bad computer
Thanks given by:
[Image: 92675560.png]

Size 15 or 20 depending on my level of sobriety. :P
Thanks given by:
Red dot, size 15
Thanks given by:
(20 Dec 10, 09:36PM)Alien Wrote: i don't use and i doubt if someone tell you here he recompiles his client for sniper

I doubt that. If you take this game as a competition and want it to be like that, I think you're enjoying it then.
Thanks given by:
You did not tell us about your crosshair settings yet Pweaks ;) and let Alien relax
Thanks given by:
The more I think about this the more I realize that I'd like one of those Predator triangle thingys as my sight (animated of course).

And all the voicecom messages need to be changed Major Dutch, Agent Dillon, and a special "I ain't got time to bleed" voicecom message.
Thanks given by:
Feel free to repackage my mod if/when you do. :D
Thanks given by:
The other one was crap.
[Image: circle.png]
Thanks given by:
white dot become red when your energy is under a certain level ;) an advantage compare to the red dot (no need to read on the left bottom of your screen) ;)
Thanks given by:
but you'll never know how much hp you really have!
Thanks given by: