development of an alternative version of AC
Calm down, everyone.
Gael: that's the reaction you'll inevitably get from some people if you announce something before you can show any examples of your work. Why? Because we're so used to people announcing to take on huge tasks (things like "yeah, I'm gonna port AC to Cube 2 over the weekend"), but never delivering anything.
Thanks given by:
(30 Sep 12, 07:13PM)["sm"]Gael Wrote:
(30 Sep 12, 07:11PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: lol why are you so mad

Because the peaple don't belive

you are now my idol
Thanks given by:
Jesus nightmare

As tempest said, these forums are a wasteland (har har) of disappointment for such "projects."

Then of course there's some grumpiness with the devs :P.

Ah man, that AC Cube 2 edition. I was so psyched about that lol. Fuckin' sabertooth.

Also, Gael. Who cares if people don't believe?
[Image: haters14.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(30 Sep 12, 10:08PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Then of course there's some grumpiness with the devs :P.
I don't know what is the problem with the devs; i think they work fine.-_-
(30 Sep 12, 10:08PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Also, Gael. Who cares if people don't believe?
Maybe me. :/
Thanks given by:
If you believe in what you're doing, that's all that matters.
Assuming that this new "Version" isn't the cheat that your brother got BLed for...lol.
Thanks given by:
(01 Oct 12, 04:32PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: If you believe in what you're doing, that's all that matters.
Assuming that this new "Version" isn't the cheat that your brother got BLed for...lol.

Dede hasn't cheat because he haven't played for as longtime so he use a public wi-fi and maybe...
Thanks given by:
You may claim, but we can never be sure...
Thanks given by:
when you act defensive because people don't "believe" what you have when you don't even have screenshots, it raises red flags. i'm calling bullshit until you show what you've got so far.
Thanks given by:
i really hope this guy can actually model and map
Thanks given by:
All i can say is... Good luck on making mapmodels, textures, and doing programming.
Thanks given by:
(04 Oct 12, 03:45AM)Jg99 Wrote: All i can say is... Good luck on making mapmodels, textures, and doing programming.
Jg99.
A believer among the masses.
Thanks given by:
[Image: qPbEl.png]
Thanks given by:
(04 Oct 12, 03:45AM)Jg99 Wrote: All i can say is... Good luck on making mapmodels, textures, and doing programming.

Thanks!! :D

(04 Oct 12, 09:53AM)Undead Wrote: [Image: qPbEl.png]

So you will have a good game to play! :D
Thanks given by:
'cept Jg99 isn't making this game :<.
Thanks given by:
(01 Oct 12, 04:31PM)["sm"]Gael Wrote:
(30 Sep 12, 10:08PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Then of course there's some grumpiness with the devs :P.
I don't know what is the problem with the devs; i think they work

[Image: Xzibit.png]
Thanks given by:
Good luck Gael i believe you !

Why you wanna make it for Assault Cube ?
Why don't you make your own game ? ... at least you're famous about this almost everyone dont believe's you or almost everyone believe's you !

I BELIEVE !

Go and make it, Good Luck !
Thanks given by:
(30 Sep 12, 10:08PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:

This pretty much sums up the entire thread.
Thanks given by: