development of an alternative version of AC
(11 Sep 12, 04:42AM)Bullpup Wrote: Breaking news

This just in, Unknown ac user Sarin died in a tragic fire next week.

Hello
Thanks given by:
I said next week

Nek Minute
Thanks given by:
Hey peaple i have finished the graphic interface of the new 'ac' it seems real and i love play it.I had made a 'sunlight' like on sb(cube2: sauerbratten)(i made the code no copy paste) and i made new textures models i'll upload a video it seems real.

i have made 2 new arms too, 1 sniper (another posibilities like the real sniper) and a new SMG.I am crazy about the new sniper and the new SMG i love both it is so cool...
(it don't seem false and it respect the ac norms)
Thanks given by:
2 new arms ? orly ?
Thanks given by:
Cooool, keep up the good work!
Thanks given by:
Screenshots, please :)
Thanks given by:
(23 Sep 12, 11:44AM)Mystered Wrote: 2 new arms ? orly ?

Thanks given by:
theirs a new ac coming out? since when?
Thanks given by:
Awesome don't forget to make a AK-47 eheh SHtOTGUN don't put everyone hates it Carbine almost no one like it.

Keep working Gael !

Good Luck dude

Oh and the scripts of this assault cube will work on new AC ?

Xenon since some 2 months (i guess)

XD
Thanks given by:
I changed the threat title. I guess most guys were confused :P
Thanks given by:
Ok it's ok good detail äekenfiende;thanks.
So the screensshots it will be when i'll can to keep my desktop nice because (i have bad programs, i am on linux limited number of programs lol) and it will be stupid if all graphics will be bad on the photography and not on the game :/
You will have a good surprise :D
That is a given for ac xD it is awesome ( i work on the SVN ) and not the official version so servers are closed :( but more bot modes ! was created and i'll play a demo :D (i haven't a good computer but the graphics are AWESOME) :D
Thanks given by:
Yeah. You can't take screenshots because you're using Linux...
Thanks given by:
(25 Sep 12, 05:52PM)tempest Wrote: Yeah. You can't take screenshot because you're using Linux...

i haven't said that...
Thanks given by:
(25 Sep 12, 05:52PM)tempest Wrote: Yeah. You can't take screenshot because you're using Linux...

spreading negative energy as usual....
Thanks given by:
No, just pointing out weird things.
Thanks given by:
(25 Sep 12, 06:56PM)tempest Wrote: No, just pointing out weird things.

Maybe he is a perfectionist or maybe he is doing nothing but posting made up stories:D Guess we will find out soon enough.
Thanks given by:
(25 Sep 12, 07:07PM)Sarin Wrote:
(25 Sep 12, 06:56PM)tempest Wrote: No, just pointing out weird things.

Maybe he is a perfectionist or maybe he is doing nothing but posting made up stories:D Guess we will find out soon enough.

I am a perfectionist :D it was my nature.
Thanks given by:
Linux y u no do it?!

Also if you're stuck on Linux-only, you will need windows/mac people to help with the release. :D
Thanks given by:
(25 Sep 12, 07:11PM)["sm"]Gael Wrote: I am a perfectionist :D it was my nature.
Yeah, I guess that's better than prematurely posting boring/ugly screenshots and expecting people to be amazed :)
Thanks given by:
(25 Sep 12, 07:57PM)tempest Wrote: Yeah, I guess that's better than prematurely posting boring/ugly screenshots and expecting people to be amazed :)

For me i like seeing the progress from ugly/boring screenshots to something that looks like a quality game, it gives me more confidence in the project when i can see something solid happening.. or maybe this is just me.

I wish you luck ["sm"]Gael :D
Thanks given by:
Good luck!
Thanks given by:
Yeah, although it's nice that you want to wait until you've developed something solid before posting screenshots, I kinda agree with XFA in that, regardless of what you post, it's at least something, and from there you can improve to something even better.
Your way works fine though, keep it up :).
Thanks given by:
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
Thanks given by:
(25 Sep 12, 05:33PM)["sm"]Gael Wrote: So the screensshots it will be when i'll can to keep my desktop nice because (i have bad programs, i am on linux limited number of programs lol) and it will be stupid if all graphics will be bad on the photography and not on the game :/

console -> sleep <number>s; import -window root <filename>.<extension>

Then crop out anything you don't want to show.

Or just stop trolling everyone.
Thanks given by:
(29 Sep 12, 03:13PM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: Or just stop trolling everyone.
Your lack of punctuation (namely commas) confuses me.
Are you trying to say "(Gael) Stop trolling everyone" (with "everyone" being the object)?
Or are you trying to say "Stop trolling (Gael), everyone" (with "Gael" being the object)?
I guess both could work ._.'
Thanks given by:
Don't know if you're genuinely confused, but...

My lack of punctuation actually specifies the target of my statement -- read it without a pause (as commas denote). If I were to arrange a sentence with the party in question at the end, I would indeed require a comma, ShadowFlamesZ (even your own example demonstrates this).

That failing, my entire previous post was aimed at Gael, who I am fairly certain is trolling everyone or making a game lacking quality control or bug testing.
Thanks given by:
(29 Sep 12, 03:13PM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote:
(25 Sep 12, 05:33PM)["sm"]Gael Wrote: So the screensshots it will be when i'll can to keep my desktop nice because (i have bad programs, i am on linux limited number of programs lol) and it will be stupid if all graphics will be bad on the photography and not on the game :/

console -> sleep <number>s; import -window root <filename>.<extension>

Then crop out anything you don't want to show.

Or just stop trolling everyone.

AT FIRSRT, I AM WORK LIKE CRAZY AND YOU SAID I AM TROLLING EVERY ONE?
AT SECOND, WHO ARE YOU FOR DOUBT MY WORK?
AT THIRD, IF YOU THINK I AM DOING BAD THAT OR MY WORK IS USSELES MAKE IT YOURSELF!
AND REMEMBER YOU MUST BELIVE TO PROGRESS
Thanks given by:
lol why are you so mad
Thanks given by:
(30 Sep 12, 07:11PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: lol why are you so mad

Because the peaple don't belive
Thanks given by:
Gael, I believe!
Thanks given by: