The Douze problem
We invented the ctf douze craze for cm's btw.
=MyS= totally copied us. :(
Thanks given by:
While ninja is a bad word, if it became socially acceptable to use in day to day linguistics, without the racial stigma attached and the pain of the past it brings on men and women of color,
I would label undead a ninja.

fire away
Thanks given by:
Douze is a great 1vs1 map. And why is a guy who doesn't even play AC, complaining something concering the game?
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 12, 07:19PM)Bullpup Wrote: While ninja is a bad word, if it became socially acceptable to use in day to day linguistics, without the racial stigma attached and the pain of the past it brings on men and women of color,
I would label undead a ninja.

fire away
lol ninja comes literally from japanese, meaning spy. it was the name given to the professional hired "hitmen" trained in the art of ninjutsu in feudal Japan. stop teh trolls
Thanks given by:
Well, in my opinion, I would like the devs to replace douze with ac_dust2
Thanks given by:
(10 Jul 12, 06:03PM)Link Wrote: Well, in my opinion, I would like the devs to replace douze with ac_dust2

<3
Thanks given by:
ac_riverside would be a much better replacement IMO. Small map with a large open space for shootan and narrow corridors for knifan.
Thanks given by:
Bring back ac_wasteland plz. Thx.
Thanks given by:
@Mael: Morgan would be proud.
Thanks given by:
(10 Jul 12, 07:36PM)Mael Wrote: ac_riverside would be a much better replacement IMO. Small map with a large open space for shootan and narrow corridors for knifan.

ac_dust2 to has some open spaces and knifing spots. Me like ac_dust2 better.

(10 Jul 12, 08:02PM)Snoosnoo Wrote: Bring back ac_wasteland plz. Thx.
Played that with Jlinkz the other day; it felt too empty.
Thanks given by:
(10 Jul 12, 08:02PM)Snoosnoo Wrote: Bring back ac_wasteland plz. Thx.
Played that with Jlinkz the other day; it felt too empty.

Better than douze at least. Lol! :)

All jokes aside, we need more maps. The reason mapping is becoming a dead art is that there is simply no incentive. Why would some one spend so long making a map when they can conjure up a sniper@camper in 5 minutes, and get more play than an actually decent map? We have a lot of complaining about the crap people come up with.. But they're played more than maps that people have legit spent time on.

Now that's bullshit! - James Nintendo Nerd.
Thanks given by:
(10 Jul 12, 08:14PM)Snoosnoo Wrote: Better than douze at least. Lol! :)
LIES
(10 Jul 12, 08:02PM)Snoosnoo Wrote: Now that's bullshit! - James Nintendo Nerd.
You watch AVGN too?
Thanks given by:
I love it for one thing, OSOK. But anything else, and it would be a definite F2 from me.
Thanks given by: