The Douze problem
(29 Jun 12, 08:33AM)Bukz Wrote: I disagree as far as being one of the best maps for 1v1's, in fact, I think its a rather bad map for that purpose, too easy to get an unlucky spawn.

a message to everyone: if you are generally uninformed in the matter of 1vs1's(or any matter), please don't post. it slows down discussion and the development of AC. however for the development of AC we need devs lol
Thanks given by:
By all means, please enlighten us with your undeniable answers to all of ACs problems Undead.
Thanks given by:
(30 Jun 12, 05:36AM)Bukz Wrote: By all means, please enlighten us with your undeniable answers to all of ACs problems Undead.

Douze is the most played map in the competitive 1v1 scene, learning how to deal with the crap spawns is truly an art.
Thanks given by:
Douze is actually played in matches as well, i remember it was one of the fav MyS pick in the good times.
Just it shouldnt be a tosok map, PLEASE, don't allow tosok games there
Thanks given by:
(30 Jun 12, 08:26AM)YourSister Wrote: Douze is actually played in matches as well

in the same way aqueous is played. this isnt a positive for the map

(30 Jun 12, 05:36AM)Bukz Wrote: By all means, please enlighten us with your undeniable answers to all of ACs problems Undead.

make me dev and ill get on it
Thanks given by:
You can contribute even if you're not a dev, open-source is cool like that.
Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 12, 03:33AM)VenteX Wrote: You can contribute even if you're not a dev, open-source is cool like that.

no...
Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 12, 05:57AM)Undead Wrote:
(01 Jul 12, 03:33AM)VenteX Wrote: You can contribute even if you're not a dev, open-source is cool like that.

no...
Oh yes he is!
Thanks given by:
99% of the time you can't
Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 12, 06:22AM)Xenon Wrote: 99% of the time you can't

Thanks given by:
If a hacker was able to I wouldn't doubt anyone can.
(Kirin)
Thanks given by:
That is not the point really Wolf, I suppose the point is that all the while Undead is complaining about incompetent devs he in fact, has not done anything for the game other than troll the forums regularly for the past few years. Really, your contribution is irreplaceable for the game Undead, if only we could have 50-100 more of you, AC would be solved...
Thanks given by:
inb4 "my maps should be in official package."

You brought that upon yourself.
Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 12, 08:11AM)Bukz Wrote: has not done anything for the game other than troll the forums regularly for the past few years.

this is why you arnt taken seriously
Thanks given by:
Undead has a good mind and because how you guys treat him he trolls you. undead is one of the most known players in ac and has more knowledge then 99.9% of people about how to play ac
Thanks given by:
Yes yes, undead is the king of AC.
Trying to piss everybody off.
Insulting Norway when he wants ABB as president.
So feel free to like him as much as you want but dont try convincing others he is a good guy when most of us knows different.

This thread is so of topic now it should maybe be closed.
Thanks given by:
Before this closes, Xenon why dont you just ask Undead out instead of all this foreplay in forums, its obvious you got a hard on for him now just go and do it man...
Thanks given by:
rofl anderson. i am proud of you. please devs give this guy warning points. his language is disgusting and for a kid like me really makes me feel unsafe in these forums
Thanks given by:
This thread started out hating douzebags, and ended up with a ton of hating douzebags.
Thanks given by:
Anderson, OpenSource, despite your criticism of Xenon and Undead neither of you are contributing to this thread either.

Xenon scale it back a bit.
Thanks given by:
Ah well, the whole douze discussion is really just flogging a dead horse anyways.

INB4 the lock.

Edit: Dafuq how did Mael's post get there.
Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 12, 05:20PM)VenteX Wrote: Ah well, the whole douze discussion is really just flogging a dead horse anyways.

precisely why i'm not bothering to discuss it(again).
the douze problem could be solved in 10 minutes by devs who have an idea of what they're doing. ofc they don't have an idea, and are too scared to do anything out of fear of the community being against it. this is because they really don't know whats best for the game.

interestingly, the only people who feel the need to criticize me in public by way of insults are those who don't understand the game at all beyond basic pub gameplay.
Thanks given by:
There is nothing to say more
You wanna play Multiplayer? So you need other people. If they wanna play douze then as I said before find an empty server, vote a map you like and wait for friends.

(30 Jun 12, 01:31AM)Bullpup Wrote: @Edward ur mum loves the tosok.
I OSOK your mom every night and she likes that !
Thanks given by:
I would rather see twintowers kicked off the servers first...
Thanks given by:
(03 Jul 12, 11:16PM)TackyMan Wrote: ...
The twin tower maps aren't official.
Thanks given by:
CTF Douze - 2 x2 - 3 x3 - nice! nothing more 2 say.

[Image: fundog_1cap.jpg]
Thanks given by:
How is your signature working?
(soz for offtopic)
Thanks given by:
I think he's pasting it onto every post.
Thanks given by:
Back on topic for a change, I personally dont see the issue with Douze. Yes its played alot on pub servers, but who cares surely not you clan match guys after all you would be off beating the crap out of some noob team. So really the only people who can complain about Douze being overplayed are the pub players who actually play it! They do have choices not all servers are Douze and they vote with their feet, if they like it they stay if not they go, simple.

As for if Douze is a good map or a good game when played, its certainly usefull for practising aim and dodging ect. I personally would like to see tha map restrictions relaxed or gone altogether, i understand why they were brought in, but let people who play the maps decide if they are worth playing or not.

Anyone who really dislikes Douze that much is free to create their own Douze free server, and if lots of others agree with you it will be the most popular server on the MS and good luck to you I say!
Thanks given by:
to be honest. When i'm playing in the pubs and douze gets voted, it gets F2'd way more often than it used to. atleast in my experience it has been.
Thanks given by: