Aerosol
Sepehr is currently working on a website for us since i am retarded in these stuff :), he's almost done, it is going to be CMS website, something simple with basic things... So this enjin website is not for use anymore, i don't know if i am able to delete it but just wanted to leave a notice that is out dated and rush| doesn't use it anymore, thanks!
Thanks given by:
Good Luck BunnySoul!
Wish the best to your clan! Did you make the clan with someone, like you said on LC forums, or did you make it alone?
Thanks given by:
Alone, the guy i considered ... we didn't come along.
Thanks given by:
good luck mate, always a pleasure playing with ya
Thanks given by:
anytime, everywhere ;-)
Thanks given by:
Thank you friends.
Thanks given by:
GL d00d
Thanks given by:
Good luck with rush| ! :-D
Thanks given by:
Thanks end game :)
Thanks given by:
I personally believe an application/testing recruitment system works better than invitation, only because it assures that the people in your clan wanted to join, rather than just agreed to join because they figured they might as well. Just don't recruit too leniently; keep the clan decently small. Also, don't die if you start running low on members, many of the greater clans here have had points where they were left with 2 or 3 members for a pretty long time before getting more people.

Of course, good luck and have fun!
Thanks given by:
Players that are interested can show that even without applying, and at the moment im the only member in the team, and i don't even think about dropping this, I will be alone as long as it needs to build a decent team

PS: here's the website: http://rushing.tk , there are still some pages to add though (Recruit/Clanwars)

Btw i have nothing to do with the website developing, it is 100% Sepehr's job, so thank you!!
Thanks given by:
Good Luck with your new clan Bunny. Sorry about the recruit page. Sepehr and me are a little busy this days...
Thanks given by:
Guys, rush was renamed into Aerosol ( aero| ) more info at the first post of the thread.
Thanks given by:
Davitomon .o.
Thanks given by:
Nice.
Thanks given by:
Hmmm... I LIKE!
Thanks given by:
It's a little funny you named your clan after a substance under pressure in a spray can haha but I wish you a lot of good luck and I hope it grows big :)
Thanks given by:
http://www.aerosol-esports.org/home/
did not find any assaultcube section ...
Thanks given by:
Website is still under construction!
Thanks given by:
Best of luck bunny, but u won't need it :p
Thanks given by:
Welcome BigDaddy and Shorty! assaultcube page & forums will be done very soon in: www.aerosol-esports.org
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 12, 03:11PM)BunnySoul Wrote: Welcome BigDaddy and Shorty! assaultcube page & forums will be done very soon in: www.aerosol-esports.org

nice, hopefully you guys start playing a few cm's :D
Thanks given by:
we actually do, against lower teams tho and we dont publish it anywhere yet.
Thanks given by:
Good luck. Davi's a great catch for any team.
Thanks given by:
Forums for the aerosol assaultcube gaming squad were created already, roster is still in-progress , gj davi ! :p
Thanks given by:
2010?
Thanks given by:
Clan already existed in other games.
Thanks given by: