Aerosol
Hey guys, so after leaving =MyS= i've decided to create my own team with my own rules and playing style, i plan it to be an invite only team although players that are still interested can introduce themselves in the forums or just pm me on IRC/TS3/website

[Image: JRxnd.png]

clantag&fullname: aero| / Aerosol

IRC: #aerosol @ gamesurge.net

Roster:

BunnySoul ( B' )

Davitomon ( Davi )

Shorty ( "Zodiak )

BigDaddy ( Flames )

So basically skill requirement should be somewhere near mine or higher ( which is med+ ) i don't really care about your 1x1 skills but how you work as a team..this is not a clan to play public and score on ladder, we look for competition and alot of clanwars!

Sorry for my grammar mistakes as always and i hope this will be fun :)

EDIT: rush| was renamed into Aerosol ( aero| ), with a new teammate : Davitomon the website is basically www.aerosol-esports.org but AssaultCube page is still under development same skill requirement and it is still by invitation only.
Thanks given by:
GooD LucK :)
Thanks given by:
Good luck Bunny!
Thanks given by:
Good luck, I like the name :D
Thanks given by:
Yea good luck dude...Hope, if i'll open my clan again, like you did it yet, we'll have much fun in playing against us and be hard opponents!
See yah then ;)
Thanks given by:
Sure EL, thanks you guys
Thanks given by:
i like it bunny, bol with recruiting members, lets just hope this clan stays around for the long run C:
Thanks given by:
pwnie ;)
Thanks given by:
good luck :)
Thanks given by:
(07 Jun 12, 07:52PM)Xenon Wrote: i like it bunny, bol with recruiting members, lets just hope this clan stays around for the long run C:

Just time and patience, noting more :) and thank you schaf & rob
Thanks given by:
Good luck Bunny!
Thanks given by:
(07 Jun 12, 05:43PM)BunnySoul Wrote: ...skill requirement should be somewhere near mine or higher ( which is med+ )...
I think you're selling yourself short here. It's been a while since I played with you, but I worry you might get a lot of attention from players who actually are medium+ skill, where I would put you up in the top 10% of forum users, easily.
Thanks given by:
Damn. Are campers allowed in rush team? :)
btw gl
Thanks given by:
(07 Jun 12, 10:20PM)jamz Wrote:
(07 Jun 12, 05:43PM)BunnySoul Wrote: ...skill requirement should be somewhere near mine or higher ( which is med+ )...
I think you're selling yourself short here. It's been a while since I played with you, but I worry you might get a lot of attention from players who actually are medium+ skill, where I would put you up in the top 10% of forum users, easily.

Wow, thanks for the compliment jamz, first when i thought about this i was afraid that i wouldn't get attention even from medium+ skilled players, but we'll see how the community will react.

@Edward as long as it will lead us to victories, sure ;)
Thanks given by:
Best of luck mate, u were always my favorite =MyS= :)
Team play is ur best feature so I am pretty sure u can make pros out of regular cubers and create fighting team in no time :).
Thanks given by:
Good luck BunnySoul!
Thanks given by:
good luck recruiting
Thanks given by:
glhf bunny, best of luck.
Thanks given by:
I know I spoke with you on irc about this already but gl man, try & make this big :D
Thanks given by:
Good luck :)
Thanks given by:
Thank you guys!
Thanks given by:

damit. there goes my chance...

gl
Thanks given by:
RAMPAGE Wrote:POOSH POOSH POOSH!!

maybe ramps should apply. Good luck Bunny
Thanks given by:
Good luck bro :)
Thanks given by:
(08 Jun 12, 12:48PM)Mr.OpTic Wrote:

maybe ramps should apply. Good luck Bunny
lol, u got me Opt... PUSH FTW
Thanks given by:
(08 Jun 12, 01:04PM)M__Stayla Wrote: Good luck bro :)

Thanks bro , and thank you chubby & optic.

(08 Jun 12, 12:48PM)Mr.OpTic Wrote:

That's the spirit!
Thanks given by:
Good luck BunnySoul! If you need any help just ask :)
Thanks given by:
(08 Jun 12, 03:48PM)Jason Wrote: Good luck BunnySoul! If you need any help just ask :)

Thanks mate, I always need your help from time to time :P.
Thanks given by:
Oh, looks like fun! Too bad I´m committed elsewhere, but, welcome home rush|!
Thanks given by:
Good luck for your projects Bunny ! :)
Thanks given by: