Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
ACWC USA
Anybody interested in playing for USA can either contact me on irc or these forums. Just respond in this thread or via pm. Also, hopefully the team as it stands now is myself, vault, and goku but we'd need two more as subs (or if you're better than us you'd take my spot). Let's play some games and have it not be an embarrassment like it has been in years past :P.
Thanks given by:
[13:42] <@Waffles> makes me laugh
[13:42] <@Waffles> there are no other great USA players
[13:42] <@Waffles> no offense to anybody
[13:43] <+ilucky> what waffles needs to do is get haste
[13:43] <@sgtd> i will be one day xP
[13:43] <+ilucky> ^this
[13:43] <@Waffles> BigGunZ , sgtd , and ilucky could be good
[13:43] <@Waffles> but no challenge for ra, ger, or aus
[13:43] <@Waffles> fra*
[13:43] <+ilucky> Waffles i am offended by your put downs
[13:43] <@sgtd> BigGunZ: hax
[13:43] <+ilucky> as you have not played me in ages

Thanks for your consideration :)
Thanks given by:
(13 Jun 12, 10:57PM)lucky Wrote: [13:42] <@Waffles> makes me laugh
[13:42] <@Waffles> there are no other great USA players
[13:42] <@Waffles> no offense to anybody
[13:43] <+ilucky> what waffles needs to do is get haste
[13:43] <@sgtd> i will be one day xP
[13:43] <+ilucky> ^this
[13:43] <@Waffles> BigGunZ , sgtd , and ilucky could be good
[13:43] <@Waffles> but no challenge for ra, ger, or aus
[13:43] <@Waffles> fra*
[13:43] <+ilucky> Waffles i am offended by your put downs
[13:43] <@sgtd> BigGunZ: hax
[13:43] <+ilucky> as you have not played me in ages

Thanks for your consideration :)

Obviously he has not met me in game.
Thanks given by:
Who did you think i was referring to RR? lol
Thanks given by:
I'm so pro....pro enough to be a sub for the subs :D
Thanks given by:
What about @cid?
Thanks given by:
acid is playing for germany i think homer.
Thanks given by:
US is fked.
Thanks given by:
lolol
Thanks given by:
I found USA a candidate.

Presenting: Overall No. 2 Player of the BoB Ladder.

[Image: quicke10.png]
Thanks given by:
xD. He got really good with shotgun before on bob ladder. Uses smg mostly nowadays though. :(
Thanks given by:
Ah millertime.
He's quite a veteran. He doesn't go on IRC or forums much, but by all means y'all should definitely ask him :D.
Thanks given by:
ask him to what? His ratio is below 1 in pubs, i dread to think what it would be like in acwc. He may be the greatest of all greatest pub stars but somehow i dont think he would fit well next to waffles in the US lineup.

Imo biggunz and sgtd are your best bet. Sorry lucky :>
Thanks given by:
or Ike >.>

xD
Thanks given by:
get Vault, he is a great player.
Thanks given by:
Proposed United States Team A
General - MorganKell
Coach - Bugboy1028
Jg99 lol
MusicMan10(sub)
Habluka(angel)

you dont make the cut waffles sorry
Thanks given by:
Jg99 fer presdent
Thanks given by:
I can play for USA, Poland and Brazil I have papers that say so. I'm faking international!
Thanks given by:
(15 Jun 12, 08:34PM)ElCrema Wrote: I'm faking international!
Thanks given by:
Team B?
Thanks given by:
(15 Jun 12, 08:45PM)Link Wrote: Team B?

Will not even make the cut since there are only like 6 good enough players in the U.S.

(15 Jun 12, 03:16PM)Mr.OpTic Wrote: ask him to what? His ratio is below 1 in pubs, i dread to think what it would be like in acwc. He may be the greatest of all greatest pub stars but somehow i dont think he would fit well next to waffles in the US lineup.

Haha choose power againts Optic and you shall achieve victory. He will get mad if he plays on a U.S. server anyway.
Thanks given by:
(15 Jun 12, 03:16PM)Mr.OpTic Wrote: Imo biggunz and sgtd are your best bet. Sorry lucky :>

i've been playing with lucky this last week , he was always helpful, nothing against sgtd or biggunz, but i think lucky is waaaaay more helpful and skilled :)
Thanks given by:
Team C go go go.
Thanks given by:
I would like to see USA go far. Best team would be Waffles, Vault, and Aardvork(if he be around). Not sure how many you are looking for but some other fellow usaers that meet the criteria are BigGunZ, ilucky, sgtd and maybe even happy on some maps.
Thanks given by:
Team needs a player with heart. <3
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 12, 01:22AM)Nightmare Wrote: Team C needs a player with heart. <3
Thanks given by:
Team B can be a Medium Skill Level team, and Team C should be a low skill level team, so should all of the international teams have some, so all sorts of players can participate. Isn't that a good idea?
Thanks given by:
(15 Jun 12, 03:16PM)Mr.OpTic Wrote: ask him to what? His ratio is below 1 in pubs, i dread to think what it would be like in acwc. He may be the greatest of all greatest pub stars but somehow i dont think he would fit well next to waffles in the US lineup.

lucky Wrote:Haha choose power againts Optic and you shall achieve victory. He will get mad if he plays on a U.S. server anyway.

I was kidding chicken. Dont get your knickers in a twist. I'm not sure how willing other USA members would want you on their team though :)))
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 12, 01:37AM)Mr.OpTic Wrote:

lucky Wrote:Haha choose power againts Optic and you shall achieve victory. He will get mad if he plays on a U.S. server anyway.

I was kidding chicken. Dont get your knickers in a twist. I'm not sure how willing other USA members would want you on their team though :)))

[Image: f3o2lvrn.qnx.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 12, 01:36AM)Link Wrote: Team B can be a Medium Skill Level team, and Team C should be a low skill level team, so should all of the international teams have some, so all sorts of players can participate. Isn't that a good idea?

sure, but low skill players are unreliable, and most countries cant even manage enough for a second team. usa had had 3 teams at once before, and to let you scale the skill level one of the teams was lead by fucking halo.
Thanks given by: