Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
ACWC USA
(16 Jun 12, 04:22PM)Undead Wrote: . usa had had 3 teams at once before, and to let you scale the skill level one of the teams was lead by fucking halo.

lol
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 12, 04:22PM)Undead Wrote: . usa had had 3 teams at once before, and to let you scale the skill level one of the teams was lead by fucking halo.
(16 Jun 12, 06:56PM)bballn45 Wrote: lol
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 12, 04:22PM)Undead Wrote: sure, but low skill players are unreliable, and most countries cant even manage enough for a second team. usa had had 3 teams at once before, and to let you scale the skill level one of the teams was lead by fucking halo.

And we still did better then any other US team has done. The team led by your beloved Impatk'd that was hyped up so much didn't even make it to the tournament. Matter of a fact, my team was the only US team that year (out of 3) to make it to the tournament bracket and we didn't do too bad. Yeah, we lost to Germany, but we did beat a few other teams along the way. The game against Germany was for a spot in the semi-finals. So Halo leading a team? It might be a laughing matter, but that just shows how poor the rest of the country is. GG
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 12, 08:32PM)Pi_Halo Wrote: And we still did better then any other US team has done. The team led by your beloved Impatk'd that was hyped up so much didn't even make it to the tournament. Matter of a fact, my team was the only US team that year (out of 3) to make it to the tournament bracket and we didn't do too bad. Yeah, we lost to Germany, but we did beat a few other teams along the way. The game against Germany was for a spot in the semi-finals. So Halo leading a team? It might be a laughing matter, but that just shows how poor the rest of the country is. GG

yeah i never understood why USA has such a low amount of good players and a shit load of bad players. then everyone in australia is good
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 12, 08:38PM)Undead Wrote: yeah i never understood why USA has such a low amount of good players and a shit load of bad players. then everyone in australia is good

I have actually had a conversation recently about that. The level at which "most" US players play at is a lot lower then majority of the rest of Assault Cube. You won't get an argument out of me about it. I know we are at a lower level, no denial here
Thanks given by:
respect
Thanks given by:
So if I move to australia, I'll get better?

Is it locational or is it by where you are brought up?
Thanks given by:
I think most americans that are gamers prefer for some reason games that are popular and cost (like CoD, CS, Halo, etc etc). So most of the left over americans that aren't willing to pay for a game and don't really look to be competitive, come to games like this one. Not saying every american in this game is like this. imo USA has good enough players to make a team, don't know about a team b, but for the first like bbalnn said it should be vault, aardvork(goku), waffles, and then make the bench from like idk 1v1 playoffs between the left over americans like lucky, biggunz, sgtd, to decide which 2 of those 3 make it in as subs.
Thanks given by:
Halo vs. Kangaroo Jack
Thanks given by:
Americans prefer to pay for a game caus the govermet and liberal financial gurus keeps saying that consume is very important to the economy. Those who come to free open source games are the peeps in the left wing, anti-capitalists, and also some dope heads (they use their cooper to buy dope and not games) and it is a known fact that this type of dudes have very poor hand-eye coordination.

My proposition is: Start to charge US players!
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 12, 08:55PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: So if I move to australia, I'll get better?

cultural thing
Thanks given by:
since we dont have THAT many experienced USA players, why dont we just grab some semi-experienced players *cough*IKE*cough* :D
Thanks given by:
thats what USA B is for
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 12, 09:43PM)Undead Wrote:
(16 Jun 12, 08:55PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: So if I move to australia, I'll get better?

cultural thing

I think direct lineage to criminality probably helps too.
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 12, 08:10AM)jamz Wrote: I think direct lineage to criminality probably helps too.

i am a criminal see my blacklist entries by reputable members of the community.
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 12, 05:29AM)Ike Wrote: since we dont have THAT many experienced USA players, why dont we just grab some semi-experienced players *cough*IKE*cough* :D
Didn't you quit the game like 3 times? Dat experience.
Thanks given by:
(15 Jun 12, 08:45PM)Link Wrote: Team B?
nice team, I mean why not?

Lucky, BiGunZ and sgtd. can easily be in team A. I would like to watch a match against Waffles, vault and goku.
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 12, 12:41PM)Undead Wrote:
(17 Jun 12, 08:10AM)jamz Wrote: I think direct lineage to criminality probably helps too.

i am a criminal see my blacklist entries by reputable members of the community.

He is talking about the Euros who started living in Aussie land. Not anything about blacklists :P
Thanks given by:
Ike i will be USA Team B.
Thanks given by:
yo yo, Shadowz....I've quit like 5 times lol, and that was all due to me playing too much, but I've got control of the situation :P so it's all good xD don't need to bring up ny minor details like that :P

@bballn45 hopefully so will i :P
Thanks given by:
haha if there even is one. I am not skilled enough for team A so team B only way to go.
Thanks given by:
agreed sir
Thanks given by:
Perhaps i could try for team B or C. Then again availability is troublesome
Thanks given by:
(18 Jun 12, 06:35AM)Jfritz Wrote: Perhaps i could try for team B or C. Then again availability is troublesome

From ACWC'S Rules page:
Each country may be represented by up to two teams.
No team C's this year.
Thanks given by:
haha.
Thanks given by:

Lag.
Thanks given by:
team B for me it is!
Thanks given by:
Team B is where it's at.
Thanks given by:
So where exactly are we going with our teams here?
Thanks given by:
Team A is almost finalized.
I guess Team B will be a sort of spontaneous gathering.
If Asia doesn't come together then I guess I'll volunteer to join team B.
Thanks given by: