Sry again :(
yea..u should...take the admins side..lol..as thats what will make you whitelisted maybe...and i was offensice..because...i have never hacked..and cheated..and some noobssss..call me a hacker !!
Thanks given by:
I doubt anyone called you "hacker".
There are 3 kinds of blacklisted people, imao:
1."Hackers": A hacker makes hacks so he's using his own mind to make his own "work"
2."Cheaters": A cheater uses hacks from a other guy (a hacker). A cheater is just someone who's bored and want to be "better" than the others with cheating, since this is the only way he can be better.
3."Suckers": A "sucker" is a guy who just pisses of everyone. Eg. a repeatedly tker, a spammer, a annoying cheater/hacker.

And now guess what kind of blacklisted guy YOU are...
Thanks given by:
A. Number 1
B. Number 2
c. Number 3
D. All of them above
Thanks given by:
that's spam goku,open a new thread and write everything you want to
if you edited official maps it's a big offense to all AC community,it's not fair and you will be pissed if you do a map an another one edit it..
Thanks given by:
(21 Jun 10, 06:06PM)GOKU007 Wrote: my addiction to this game makes me again and again appeal to get whitelisted !!!

And OUR addiction to this game makes us again and again deny your appeal.

(as if there was actually an 'appeal' process, ha)
Thanks given by:
ok....but i am no hacker/cheater/sucker etc...!! i was just editing...a map...and i cant prove that i dont hack...just check the logs and demos...i play on hi-skills...and there is most of the time one or the other admin...why wouldnt anyone notice me "HACKING" when i am not !!! please think over it..!
Thanks given by:
this is a sad chapter in the english language...
Thanks given by:
yea..ofcourse it is yata...english is not my language...but still i manage to speak it good enough for people here to understand..! and whats your problem dude ? if you dont get the meaning of what i said...please dont comment...as that was surely not for you...! :|
Thanks given by:
(22 Jun 10, 10:23AM)GOKU007 Wrote: .......!!..................!!!..!

27 dots and 6 exclamation marks... no you are not annoying [/sarcasm]

But at least you are no longer typing with capslock all the time.

___

Sorry for this offtopic-like post
Thanks given by:
He wasn't only hacking, he was a poser too. And if he gets unbanned, which I truly suspect, how we know he doesn't do this again? C4rus, you should have think again before downloading the hack. Now you see the consequence. And oh, I wont never forgive you that you banned me without reason...
Thanks given by:
*I think I don't want to write this comment , because it would make all badder*
EDIT: Pweaks , you don't know anything about me ... and what I am able to do... and I don't think that you or others know my aka's. I don't think that a_slow_old_man or $n!pe2K!ll would post that , if they don't trust me.
But I am now on the NZ blacklist and I will never forgive you that you banned me as FmC from a FmC server.
I think the mods could close this now ... because noone can change what happend , and/or it would make all badder.
Thanks given by:
(22 Jun 10, 10:59AM)GOKU007 Wrote: yea..ofcourse it is yata...english is not my language...but still i manage to speak it good enough for people here to understand..!

old_man states my point. its all the ...............!!..!!!!
all you need is 1 full stop. maybe a comma, or two.

its not in my right to tell you how to type or act, but i know all this swearing and constant over taking of other peoples threads wont do any good.

C4rU$ you seem sorry and act sorry, i dont know you and the whole situation but it seems like you have given yourself a bad name to alot of people.. though i dont see the harm in giving him one more chance? if he hacks again, by all means stuff me and blacklist him from assault cube websites and servers. I dont think he would do all this do stuff up again..

remember im just some guy that plays ac, my word doesnt mean much..
Thanks given by:
@ a_slow_old_man : lol !! XD
@ yata: i like to write it that way...and this is no exam,i suppose..and yea you are right about "over taking of other peoples threads wont do any good" but i am not making any new posts as some admins say i shldnt create new posts...and call it spam..and might ban me off the forums...so...nd we shld talk abt C4rU$ here..!
he might have hacked once...or i dont know...and C4rU$ dude the type of nicknames you used....i should stop here...it could cause you more trouble...i wish you never did anything like that....everyone deserves a second chance...
________________________________________-
and as yata said, remember im just some guy that plays ac, my word doesnt mean much...
Thanks given by:
hehe ... I have more aka's than you can imagine
XD
maybe C4rU$ is only an aka ... or something xD
But ...
Thx to the ones who beleve that I am "clean" :)
You are friends :)
Thanks given by:
hehe..dude...some of them were really very legendary..! :P know what i mean..! XD
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
(22 Jun 10, 12:14PM)C4rU$ Wrote: *I think I don't want to write this comment , because it would make all badder*
EDIT: Pweaks , you don't know anything about me ... and what I am able to do... and I don't think that you or others know my aka's. I don't think that a_slow_old_man or $n!pe2K!ll would post that , if they don't trust me.
But I am now on the NZ blacklist and I will never forgive you that you banned me as FmC from a FmC server.
I think the mods could close this now ... because noone can change what happend , and/or it would make all badder.

I haven't never ban you. You have lost you confidence. I know enough, that you were using makke's nick.
Thanks given by:
(22 Jun 10, 02:02PM)pweaks Wrote: Real makke is Fin so you failed.
Rly? hmm.. I thought he's german ^^
Thanks given by:
(22 Jun 10, 02:11PM)a_slow_old_man Wrote:
(22 Jun 10, 02:02PM)pweaks Wrote: Real makke is Fin so you failed.
Rly? hmm.. I thought he's german ^^

Lol I'm not sure! X)
Thanks given by:
i know he used it ! but do you know what made him do so ?? if the reason he told me is true..then using makke's nick is no big deal...but is a crime according to the game...C4rU$ i hope you are not lying anymore..
Thanks given by:
Closing this thread because it's meandering all over the place, but going nowhere.
C4rU$: The decision is up to individual server ops, not the community as a whole.
GOKU007: If you drew a little less attention to yourself, you might not be regarded so poorly.
Thanks given by: