Sry again :(
Hey .... I am it : C4rU$
I think pwnage is going to ban me after he reads this ... but I want to apologize again .... maybe it is useless .. but I play fair .. and I am a good guy ... so eeehm.. I am rly sorry what I did and yea ...
I think that many persons know that I play fair "again" ...
But.... ( SOORRYYY for the useless question ... but : ) Could I be unblacklisted? Is there any way to proof that I play fair ?
I am rly sorry again ... and please beleve me ... I am "clean"

.... C4rU$ .....
Thanks given by:
u guys he is a clean player and he has been for quite some time....
i think he deserves to be unblacklisted
Thanks given by:
Thats not your decision. Its the individual server owners.
Thanks given by:
he sure is clean !! I know him from a long time......!!! :)
Thanks given by:
(21 Jun 10, 09:12AM)GOKU007 Wrote: he sure is clean !! I know him from a long time......!!! :)

OMGWTFBBQ. They're forming some kind kind of uber hack. RUN!
Thanks given by:
i think he should get a second chance. he learned of his fault and he wouldnt do it again i think. but how viper said. itz not our decision. we just can say our minds.

my mind: give him a chance :D
Thanks given by:
What was wrong, did you hack? If yes you cannot be retired from the blacklist
Thanks given by:
Ah ... you don't know me from the "old" forum ....
Yea .. Aimbot .. I don't want to be "unbanned" on the SERVERS .. I only want to be able to join a clan .. without the risk that the whole clan gets blacklisted... :(
Thanks given by:
Whats the point of being in a clan, if you cant play on any servers?
Do you have a mental retardation?
Thanks given by:
.... I am NOT on the NZ blacklist .. so NOT every server has me in his blacklist ... and the few where I got the admin pass would never blacklist me because I play fair : /
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 10, 11:10PM)C4rU$ Wrote: ... so eeehm.. I am rly sorry what I did and yea ...
I think that many persons know that I play fair "again"...

(21 Jun 10, 12:08PM)C4rU$ Wrote: Yea .. Aimbot .. I don't want to be "unbanned" on the SERVERS...

So you admit that you cheated? :0

(21 Jun 10, 01:43PM)C4rU$ Wrote: .... I am NOT on the NZ blacklist...

Check again
Thanks given by:
Thx..... :'(
This is the best day ever ....
Thanks given by:
Very fun end!
Thanks given by:
Yes ... very fun end...
I am sooo happy that I am on the NZ blacklist ... wow anotherone who cheated once , is since april clean ... and in a few days banned on 90% of the ac servers ... and I think I'll be banned on the Forum 2 , right?
Thanks given by:
c4ru$ !! i am already banned on 90% of the servers from past 6 months...and i think that everyone deserves a second chance..!!! but if they dont remove you...dont worry...you get used to it or change your ip !!
and even i have seen many people getting whitelisted...just because they could make their point..and some of them still hack...i wont take names..as i dont wanna ruin anything + i dont have any proff..!!
Thanks given by:
..... They won't remove me .........
I could be happy that the mods/devs don't ban me on the forum till now ....
Thanks given by:
yea i am also happy for that !!! something is always better than nothing !! :P
Thanks given by:
... or the ban function isnt activated till now ...
Thanks given by:
C4rU$ is rly sorry for what he did, other than most other guys who made a big mistake.

GOKU...
You have spammed Akimbo in a very inappropriate way after you got banned...
Maybe you should stop supporting him since that would increase his chances to get whitelisted... or at least that the dev's would see that he's rly sorry and is not interested in
DrauL Wrote:some kind kind of uber hack.
Thanks given by:
Tell me your ip,i'll check my blacklist and i'll see if you are there and why or if you are clean.
Thanks given by:
My IP is on the NZ blacklist .. you can find it there .
Press CTRL+F and type in C4rU$
;D
Thanks given by:
wow
you are a trouble maker
I doubt you will get unbanned
using hacks and the name...
Thanks given by:
Come on that was in march ....
I am clean ... : /
I guess you all think "once a cheater , ever a cheater"
Thanks given by:
Yes, we do. So, please, go away.
Thanks given by:
that's how it works
you did it,face the consecuences
we don't like hackers in AC
bye
Thanks given by:
Ok , I understood ...
So , I shall go away and never come back ,right?
hmm... why you don't add me again to the public blacklist thread if you hate me , and think I am still a cheater?
I wouldn't care .... I think I will be banned on the forum... again .. so do what you want.
That's all ...
Thanks given by:
OK....then i shouldnt support him for his well being...and then what about me...i didnt even hack...all i did was edit an official map..dats all..not a big offense...as i was never reported for scoring high on any server via cheating !! check demos !! my addiction to this game makes me again and again appeal to get whitelisted !!!
Thanks given by:
GOKU , better you open a new topic where you can say what you did and what you not did...
This isnt the best topic to post that you edited an official map ....
Thanks given by:
hehehe...i know man and i did..but some admin deleted my post as i went offensive..and closed the topic..!! :p :P so i am not making a new one as some poeple here call it SPAM !
Thanks given by:
Yes I call it spam 2 ...
..... And ... why you were offensive ?
xD
Thanks given by: