Metagames
Hi, this post is for you to let US know what are your favorite meta games, and maybe whom you like to play them with and in which maps!
All this examples are always better played with an admin in the server, to ensure fairness:

Flag LSS
Whatever map, voted in CTF, but where you can only use nades or knife to kill. Also its variant KTF, TKTF, HTF...
Maps: ac_douze , !!!LSS-Brasil

Only Knife
You vote T/OSOK and you can only use knife to kill. Very fun in small maps and in 40 plus server, to say one. Better to make consensus beforehand and advise new players.
Maps: Mini-douze

Gemas
First instinct when you spawn in a CTF is to kill the enemy. But when you arrive to a gema server rules change slightly. No frags, just an obstacle course to be completed with your faithful Assault Rifle and the need to get to that flag first. Who will win?
Maps: Any map where it says gema, and much more!

Crouching Sniper Only Headshot KTF or CSOHSKTF
Its a fun game presented to me by Cemer, god rest his soul, where you MUST be crouching all the time and aim for the head in order to prevent the enemies from scoring! Mayhem and FUN!
Maps: ac_douze...

Varieties : Ive heard of only knife games in ac_douze where you must stand in the pilar in "the middle" in order to "win", but I havent played, so please, tell us all about your metagames!
Thanks given by:
lss megatwintowers

seriously, I admin-voted that today just as we were warming up for MyS.
Also I like playing hide-and-seek with camping spots (on official maps).
Thanks given by:
Gema and tosok knife only are my favorite metagames. Had a nice time on tosok knife only where I just kept jumping around Cla base and center platform on Douze and the other guy could never catch up. Also enjoy spamming jump on megatowers_rewind, I riflejump downhill and spam jump up hill (though sometimes I get booted out for abnormal behavior when I start doing that).
Thanks given by:
(13 Mar 12, 11:59PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Crouching Sniper Only Headshot KTF or CSOHSKTF

Oh gawd, I love that.

Zombies, Knife Tag, and Shotty Duel.
Thanks given by:
Zombies, and crouch TOSOK.
Thanks given by:
Just remembered one:

Bouncing LSS
Its like normal LSS, only that the nade has to bounce off a surface before killing the opponent!
Thanks given by:
deliberately exemplifying certain clans/maps appears to be subtle in this topic.... sly attempt.
Thanks given by:
x7ee1 I dont really get what you are trying to say... Can someone rephrase?
Thanks given by:
(24 Mar 12, 11:38PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Can someone rephrase?

I doubt it. It seems unlikely anyone knows what that meant.
Thanks given by:
At first I though that was a spammer again (they love nonsensical mixes of random words), but it isn't :P
Thanks given by:
@tempest: x7ee1 even hosts a server and has done some pretty cool maps! At least I see Im not the only one not to understand! XD
Thanks given by:
(24 Mar 12, 11:54PM)tempest Wrote: At first I though that was a spammer again (they love nonsensical mixes of random words), but it isn't :P
Spammer? Psh more like hacker \:D
(21 Mar 12, 10:13PM)jamz Wrote:
// Name: x7ee1
// Ban date: 2012-03-21
// Ban reason: aimbot, wallhack
// Proof: http://www.26things.com/ac/forum/TOSOK_ac_desert_2012.03.21_2111_1mr.dmo
Link to demo.
(unless of course it's an imposter, which is very well likely since I've known you from |40+|, and you seemed like a decent fellow)
Thanks given by:
The IPs are from the poster and the blacklist report are from Germany by Vodafone.
My guess - same person.
Thanks given by:
(13 Mar 12, 11:59PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Only Knife
You vote T/OSOK and you can only use knife to kill. Very fun in small maps and in 40 plus server, to say one. Better to make consensus beforehand and advise new players.
Maps: Mini-douze

I remember a couple of us got this going on some other custom maps, like ac_sylang.
It was somewhat Myke Myers-esque, but very fun :D.
Thanks given by:
(24 Mar 12, 08:31PM)x7ee1 Wrote: deliberately exemplifying certain clans/maps appears to be subtle in this topic.... sly attempt.
Deliberately using certain combinations of clans and maps as examples is apparent in this thread. However, the use of these combinations is quite subtle. Very sly attempt, good sirs.
Thanks given by:
Did someone say Meta?

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-5014-post...l#pid92014
Thanks given by:
i played AC olympics xD 100m sprint, nade throwing and stuff :P
Thanks given by:
(27 Mar 12, 07:29PM)Marti Wrote: i played AC olympics xD 100m sprint, nade throwing and stuff :P
Yes, how did that go?
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-5259.html
Thanks given by: