We want LEAGUES/LADDERS/COMPETITION
Dear cubers,

If you're so active, why don't you waste your time about something that worths it? think about somethingggg our community wants to play!
Thanks given by:
^^ Bunny is bored
Thanks given by:
+1 bunny
Thanks given by:
+1 bunny
Thanks given by:
Thank God someone said it.
Thanks given by:
+1 bunny
Thanks given by:
See above.
(thank you Cemer)
Thanks given by:
Can you be a little more specific? I'm not sure what you're talking about.
Thanks given by:
why make a new mod when you can just fix this game >:}D (not pointing fingers at anyone heh)
+1 bunny
Thanks given by:
Thats like asking for a new update of AC \:D
Thanks given by:
I think hes talking about the GEMA WARS...
EDIT:
Whos good organizing competitions?
I, as a big AC n00b I am, know not. But I think Davitomon? knows (asked him, no response, guess why...), Vlad? (didnt want to bother him much), and, of course, YOU!, fellow ACubber !
The people want a fight, I think I have two or three or four nice gema fraggers wanting to spank fight some good fights, against other gemaists... or non-gemaist!
/m\
BONUS:
Best LSS gib Ever:
[Image: ac_client2012011015413042-vi.gif]
Thanks given by:
How did he get up there with 100 hp?
Thanks given by:
How did you turn the game upside down?
Some questions are never to be answered, but Ill give you a tip:
No hacks! XD Im calling it the "Im in postion" frag...
Thanks given by:
I think you should just chill out, sooner or later there will be a new league/ladder... New, but old........
Thanks given by:
(16 Jan 12, 04:57AM)Shorty Wrote: I think you should just chill out, sooner or later there will be a new league/ladder... New, but old........

I'm working on one atm
Thanks given by:
So is someone i know, that has been mentioned in this topic.
Thanks given by:
bla bla bla, Davi might run one soon. However he will have nothing to do when it comes to playing in a team or participating in the league. Simply on an Admin basis. Which would please most people I hope, since he ran numerous successful competitions.
Thanks given by:
this ^ exactly what i was eluding to.
Thanks given by:
+1 to bunny. instead of just a premier league, maybe a B league? for intermediate teams like TgS and HyPE and dyH and .eQ| who, though not as good as the premier teams, are still pretty successful clans.

also i got an idea: clan races. sorta like how the tour de france runs. make a ladder for exactly one month. it can be open to anyone but have multiple teams consistently play it and which ever team gets the most points combined from their members at the end of the month gets the honors.

this way theres more than one way to prove clan dominance: either matches or pubs. while a clan like =MyS= came in second behind w00p this year for the premiers, they still have a chance to beat them in public games.

thumbs up? thumbs down?
Thanks given by:
[Image: 0cWTs.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i would like to see a 1v1 DM tourney that will WORK. It should be organized by a reliable clan
Thanks given by:
I want to see a tourny of 2v2's with random teams.
Thanks given by:
2vs2/3vs3 weekend cups back to AC pl0x.
Thanks given by:
Long time ago I suggested a server that would run the same gamemode/map lasting in 43830 minutes (1 month) non-stop, some sort of ladder that would last in 1 month. I have no servers for trying this out, though.
Thanks given by:
Tournament is also fine
Thanks given by:
(16 Jan 12, 07:28AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: +1 to bunny. instead of just a premier league, maybe a B league? for intermediate teams like TgS and HyPE and dyH and .eQ| who, though not as good as the premier teams, are still pretty successful clans.

DO YOU QUESTION OUR ABILITIES?
Thanks given by:
(16 Jan 12, 12:36PM)pweaks Wrote: 2vs2/3vs3 weekend cups back to AC pl0x.

Oh god, like teams would ever be dedicated enough for there to be a weekend cup.
Thanks given by:
I'd like to see some 1x1 cups, and some team leagues like ESL.. but there's for sure enough players to get some large 1x1 cup.
Thanks given by:
+1 to bunny
Thanks given by:
(16 Jan 12, 03:19PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
(16 Jan 12, 07:28AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: +1 to bunny. instead of just a premier league, maybe a B league? for intermediate teams like TgS and HyPE and dyH and .eQ| who, though not as good as the premier teams, are still pretty successful clans.

DO YOU QUESTION OUR ABILITIES?

B} against =MyS= ??? sadly yes....
Thanks given by: