We want LEAGUES/LADDERS/COMPETITION
(17 Jan 12, 04:03AM)MerCyKiL Wrote:
(16 Jan 12, 03:19PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
(16 Jan 12, 07:28AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: +1 to bunny. instead of just a premier league, maybe a B league? for intermediate teams like TgS and HyPE and dyH and .eQ| who, though not as good as the premier teams, are still pretty successful clans.

DO YOU QUESTION OUR ABILITIES?

B} against =MyS= ??? sadly yes....

You lack some knowledge Mercy...we can hold our own againts the stronger clans. :)
Thanks given by:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4659.html there, a tournament..
Thanks given by:
(16 Jan 12, 03:19PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
(16 Jan 12, 07:28AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: +1 to bunny. instead of just a premier league, maybe a B league? for intermediate teams like TgS and HyPE and dyH and .eQ| who, though not as good as the premier teams, are still pretty successful clans.

We're A, silly!
Thanks given by:
(16 Jan 12, 12:19PM)YourSister Wrote: i would like to see a 1v1 DM tourney that will WORK. It should be organized by a reliable clan

Simple single/double elimination? :3 I haven't payed attention to other 1v1 tournies so not sure why they haven't worked. <3

Thanks given by:
(18 Jan 12, 12:41AM)MerCyKiL Wrote:
(17 Jan 12, 06:13AM)lucky Wrote:
(17 Jan 12, 04:03AM)MerCyKiL Wrote:
(16 Jan 12, 03:19PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: [quote='MerCyKiL' pid='83680' dateline='1326695326']
+1 to bunny. instead of just a premier league, maybe a B league? for intermediate teams like TgS and HyPE and dyH and .eQ| who, though not as good as the premier teams, are still pretty successful clans.

B} against =MyS= ??? sadly yes....

You lack some knowledge Mercy...we can hold our own againts the stronger clans. :)

well...i never said "don't join the premier league" or anything like that. be my guest and go right ahead. i think you would have a lot of fun...

just stating an opinion on how i think it's very unlikely that HyPE will win against MyS thats all...prove me wrong with a screenshot and ill shut up...

(i seem to be the topic of HyPE's ridicule lately...)
Thanks given by:
(18 Jan 12, 12:41AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: just stating an opinion on how i think it's very unlikely that HyPE will win against MyS thats all...prove me wrong with a screenshot and ill shut up...

(i seem to be the topic of HyPE's ridicule lately...)

upsets do happen in matches. Just because a clan like HyPE doesn't have the same reputation as one like MyS doesn't mean that they can't win. If you put effort into practicing and teamwork, there's no reason you can't do well against intimidating opponents. As long as you don't just whine about how outcomes are set in stone, there's no reason the worse team can't put effort into improving to the point where they can consistently win. The point of entering tournaments and even playing matches against better players is for you yourself to be able to improve at an even faster rate than you would if you only were to 'practice' against less experienced clans or in pubs.

If you want a B league where there will be no challenge, you can make one yourself, but don't expect to be taken seriously if you are just going to whine about it not being fair if there wasn't one. Every clan started somewhere and those that pushed themselves became what they are today. If you aren't willing to do the same, you might as well stay in public servers.
Thanks given by:
meh. vaild point. wasn't whining though :)
Thanks given by:
Zarj teh guy who doesn't play much but is a programmer is working on something... but will not reveal much yet. Ask around, maybe someone will give you a URL.
Thanks given by:
To bring this back round to on-topic. I've been thinking of hosting a 1v1 tournament and 2v2 ctf-only tournament if people would be interested.
Thanks given by:
F1 to this idea
Thanks given by:
(18 Jan 12, 03:39AM)Zarj Wrote: Zarj teh guy who doesn't play much but is a programmer is working on something... but will not reveal much yet. Ask around, maybe someone will give you a URL.

the only thing I'm waiting on from you is a better version of that rvsf vs cla tournament you tried to hold that one time.
Thanks given by:
(17 Jan 12, 01:42PM)Orynge Wrote: We're A, silly!
...lol I read that as "A B} League?" (as if hosted by B})
now that I realize our name isn't even in THAT ONE, I rage more.
Mercykill (yes i put a second L) is now the butt of B}'s jokes.
Also, said "B league"-demoted clan does not have to win against said decrepit but somehow still skilled clan (<3 MyS, w00p, etc.), but at least can participate in the tournament.

(18 Jan 12, 03:39AM)Zarj Wrote: Zarj teh guy who doesn't play much but is a programmer is working on something... but will not reveal much yet. Ask around, maybe someone will give you a URL.
<3

(16 Jan 12, 12:19PM)YourSister Wrote: i would like to see a 1v1 DM tourney that will WORK. It should be organized by a reliable clan
Dood brings up a good point - how about a round 2 of that acinter tournament from who knows when?

Thanks given by:
(18 Jan 12, 04:17AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
(17 Jan 12, 01:42PM)Orynge Wrote: We're A, silly!
...lol I read that as "A B} League?" (as if hosted by B})
now that I realize our name isn't even in THAT ONE, I rage more.
Mercykill (yes i put a second L) is now the butt of B}'s jokes.
Also, said "B league"-demoted clan does not have to win against said decrepit but somehow still skilled clan (<3 MyS, w00p, etc.), but at least can participate in the tournament.

[Image: epicjackiechantemplate.png]

Your mind. It's full of fail. Before talking to me, try this: www.rosettastone.com and purchase the ENGLISH version. I can't really figure out if you are a foreign player or a product of the United States public school system but whatever you are, you are not coherent.

Rage? Line forms to the left. You gotta get behind HyPE|lucky and -dyH|ReasteasY first though.
Thanks given by:
(18 Jan 12, 05:55AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: [Image: epicjackiechantemplate.png]
Your mind. It's full of fail. Before talking to me, try this: www.rosettastone.com and purchase the ENGLISH version. I can't really figure out if you are a foreign player or a product of the United States public school system but whatever you are, you are not coherent.
Rage? Line forms to the left. You gotta get behind HyPE|lucky and -dyH|ReasteasY first though.

Ooooooh we got some personal attacks going. And none of them are even true (better luck next time).
Keep the thread on-topic please.

I'll deal with you later.
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't mind there being an intermediate league. That could be a nice way for clans to be active and become better skill wise. Clans such as -dyH| eQ|. B} HyPE| {TBR} ~TgS~ Pi_ O4| iOD GsF [ED] and maybe a few others I have forgotten but I personally think this would be a great idea. And don't get mad if your name is on here, it is just for a suggestion and I think it would be nice if someone could organize this league up.
Thanks given by:
(18 Jan 12, 06:26AM)bballn45 Wrote: I wouldn't mind there being an intermediate league. That could be a nice way for clans to be active and become better skill wise. Clans such as -dyH| eQ|. B} HyPE| {TBR} ~TgS~ Pi_ O4| iOD GsF [ED] and maybe a few others I have forgotten but I personally think this would be a great idea. And don't get mad if your name is on here, it is just for a suggestion and I think it would be nice if someone could organize this league up.

thank you. thats all i wanted to suggest. if HyPE and B} don't want to join, i really don't care. i was just thinking of them but apparently they aren't interested in that
(18 Jan 12, 06:01AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: I'll deal with you later.

Oh no! Please don't deal with me! I'll deal with your "dealing" thread later...
Thanks given by:
B's name is actually a misnomer. A} would be a better tag for us.
Thanks given by:
(18 Jan 12, 06:31AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: B's name is actually a misnomer. A} would be a better tag for us.

<333 lol no one uses carbine better
Thanks given by:
Well, then we should be the C} clan.
Thanks given by:
MerCy i see a lot of another person that gets hated on by everybody. You ask why you get hated on yet you can not see the blatant reasons. *facepalm*
Thanks given by:
I swear, there are 2 threads on the AC forums about competitive play that haven't resulted in bullshit-flinging contests.
Thanks given by:
Who will host the 2012 ACWC? :)
Thanks given by:
I have wondered the same thing Exo...Step up to the plate :)
Thanks given by:
(18 Jan 12, 08:16AM)lucky Wrote: MerCy i see a lot of another person that gets hated on by everybody. You ask why you get hated on yet you can not see the blatant reasons. *facepalm*

Who asked this kid?
Thanks given by:
(18 Jan 12, 02:43PM).ExodusS* Wrote: Who will host the 2012 ACWC? :)

I have heard from reputable sources that MorganKell will be hosting AND organizing ACWC 2012

(18 Jan 12, 05:31PM)MerCyKiL Wrote:
(18 Jan 12, 08:16AM)lucky Wrote: You ask why you get hated on yet you can not see the blatant reasons.

Who asked this kid?

could you not muster up anything else to say? i REALLY dislike people who talk like you >2012 >mfw etc
Thanks given by:
nope. i couldn't. i was trembling with absolute fear behind my computer screen...i think i shat my pants too
Thanks given by:
(facepalm)

mercy control ur self... -.-
Thanks given by:
There shouldn't be an intermediate league imo. If more players played in a league, collectively the whole community would get better at playing. The intermediate clans could face the tougher ones and strive to get better as was discussed earlier. Also the intermediary clans could pad their numbers against each other. The main problem is that clans that want these kinds of challenges are either scared of losing to "better" clans or unaware that these events are going on. If everybody accepts that they're gonna fail sometimes, I think a big league with a lot of participation would be beneficial for the "pros" and "intermediaries" and "noobs" alike.
Thanks given by:
(18 Jan 12, 05:33PM)Undead Wrote: I have heard from reputable sources that MorganKell will be hosting AND organizing ACWC 2012

I can confirm this
Thanks given by:
(18 Jan 12, 09:59PM)Waffles Wrote: There shouldn't be an intermediate league imo. If more players played in a league, collectively the whole community would get better at playing....I think a big league with a lot of participation would be beneficial for the "pros" and "intermediaries" and "noobs" alike.
+1!
Thanks given by: