We want LEAGUES/LADDERS/COMPETITION
I agree with the intermediate league idea, it could just be like B grade, the winner of the B grade could earn a reservation in the A league the following season or something like that. The only thing which makes me doubt this working is the inactivity and lack of clans in AC
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 12, 01:37AM)ParryHotter Wrote: ... lack of clans in AC

What are you on about?
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 12, 01:45AM)Orynge Wrote:
(19 Jan 12, 01:37AM)ParryHotter Wrote: ... lack of clans in AC

What are you on about?

there have been many comps before that just die in the ass because of teams/players that sign up and never play, take that CLA vs RVSF thing that was on a while back as an example, if you can find 8 teams willing to play in an intermediate league i will eat my words. I don't recognize a clan just because they are on a wiki list, for me it's all about in game activity
Thanks given by:
I would be happy to help if anything is needed for the Intermediate League if anyone wants to take the honors of setting it up.
Thanks given by:
ParryHotter has a point. Perhaps there should just be more teams in the premier league. But there doesn't have to be 8 teams in the proposed intermediate league. There could be 6 and two would be eliminated from playoff participation. Or there could just be four.

Also, you guys talk about activity. There doesn't have to be a match every week. It could be more like every month. 4 teams. Each plays another twice. 6-8 months tournament time? Doesn't sound bad to me. This game's supposed to be laid back and fun! Not causing schedule sacrifices and heart attacks!

If there's anyone playing this game that's going to die soon then maybe we should speed it up but I think that a lot of AC players (correct me if I'm wrong or at least I'm talking for myself) have other things to attend to IRL.

Plus one match a month means that you have a whole month to learn your mistakes, straighten out teamwork, or even acquire and develop new players.

I know very little on setting up a website but I would be more than willing to help this take place whether I participate in it or not.
Thanks given by:
Or something that I was thinking of. So we could get a list of clans. Ill make up some clans.
ClansWinsLosses
|XV|62
|TW|35
|MX|46
|MuS|26
=StD=47
=MaC|63
|MoRe|53
|JoT|76

You can just make a list of clans and the Clan's could just keep playing eachother over and over again. It wouldn't really be a tournament but just a W/L record against the clans on the list. So one clan could have played 6 matches and the other could have just played one match. I personally think this could be a great idea.
Thanks given by:
not gunna lie thats a pretty badass idea...no schedule requirements. i like it. at the end of a given time period, like 3-5 months, the team with the best winning percentage gets the title?(team must play at least 7 or 8 matches to be eligible)
Thanks given by:
ye I'll build a crew.
Thanks given by:
Make a code A and code B.
Thanks given by:
I have been working on a project for tournaments. That will archive all tournaments being played or have been played in AC. Will house all demos, brackets, possibly ss's from each tournament. On the front of the website will show any current tournaments being played, with brackets.

Later down the road will hopefully be able to have stat tables for each tourney.

Along with this i will be hosting unique tournaments that will challenge players in all aspects of AC. (wont be your tradition tournaments)

This project will be released soon, and since all tournaments will have a place to be shown all in one area, and be archived so its easier to see all past and present tourneys, also with stats of players and teams for each tournament, i hope this will make tournaments more competitive. ( alot of commas lol )

-----------

Also a few members from hype are working on a project to rank clans based on cm's.
To make cm's more competitive, and have more of a reward.

this is a large project and cant go into more detail than that.

I only give this info out, to let you know there are people out there that are thinking of ways to make AC more rewarding and competitive. And are working very hard, as some projects take time, and alot of tinkering around with before they can be released.

----------

@MerCyKiL we dont expect to beat clans like MyS, HyPE wasnt created for that reason. we have beaten higher lvl clans, but rarely, we image our self as a fun clan, with a competitive side. "if HyPE and B} don't want to join, i really don't care. i was just thinking of them but apparently they aren't interested in that" i dont recall us saying that we weren't interested.
you like to bring our name up alot, but you and lucky seem to have some hatred between the two of you, maybe talking to each other would resolve more than bringing up HyPE in some of your posts that have negative vibe to them.
Thanks given by:
I am in AC almost over 2 years, and the whole time "somebody was working on something" what your saying will be alot of fun for sure, but maybe open something small in the mean time while this big project is in process? our community is for sure tired of waiting, and i am not sure they expect anything big for the near future.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 12, 08:05AM)Joe Smith Wrote: @MerCyKiL we dont expect to beat clans like MyS, HyPE wasnt created for that reason. we have beaten higher lvl clans, but rarely, we image our self as a fun clan, with a competitive side. "if HyPE and B} don't want to join, i really don't care. i was just thinking of them but apparently they aren't interested in that" i dont recall us saying that we weren't interested.
you like to bring our name up alot, but you and lucky seem to have some hatred between the two of you, maybe talking to each other would resolve more than bringing up HyPE in some of your posts that have negative vibe to them.

im not putting HyPE into a negative vibe post. not sure where you're getting that. plus i guess lucky was speaking for himself because what he seemed to be saying is that he has no interest in taking part the intermediate tournament.

there really isn't anything to work out. what happens on these forums is i say something completely unrelated to the HyPE clan and lucky comes flyin at me like i've been talk about him all along. half the threads i seem to post on he just sorta shows up and gets really angry.
[Image: ngbbs4eae23f949e62.jpg]
on topic: yea i feel your pain BunnySoul...but isnt there a 3v3 tourny by aG comin up?
Thanks given by:
Yes there is. :-D
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 12, 05:23PM)MerCyKiL Wrote:
(19 Jan 12, 08:05AM)Joe Smith Wrote: @MerCyKiL we dont expect to beat clans like MyS, HyPE wasnt created for that reason. we have beaten higher lvl clans, but rarely, we image our self as a fun clan, with a competitive side. "if HyPE and B} don't want to join, i really don't care. i was just thinking of them but apparently they aren't interested in that" i dont recall us saying that we weren't interested.

im not putting HyPE into a negative vibe post. not sure where you're getting that. plus i guess lucky was speaking for himself because what he seemed to be saying is that he has no interest in taking part the intermediate tournament.

there really isn't anything to work out. what happens on these forums is i say something completely unrelated to the HyPE clan and lucky comes flyin at me like i've been talk about him all along. half the threads i seem to post on he just sorta shows up and gets really angry.

LOL the irony in your post.
Thanks given by:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4675-post...l#pid84342

bottom of the third page. enjoy
Thanks given by:
JoeSmith if you need help, I'm here!
Thanks given by: