Look what you turned Davitomon into.
Davitomon once used to be a mighty Lion!
Someone who striked fear into the eyes of even the best of players.
His sniper dominating all those around him.

Listen up guys, this is how you really handle sniper in DM situations.
http://www.xfire.com/video/11ec2d/

Then you shunned him away. Persecuted him. He ran for his life!

And then he turned into this...
http://www.esl.eu/eu/blubgame/1on1/ladde.../25000609/

Srsly, wtf is blubgame anyway guys? Srsly.
Thanks given by:
A lion who cheated?
Thanks given by:
Who are you guys talking about again?...

Also...
|aCKa|Mara: K I'm going to camp now

I lol'ed.
Thanks given by:
Wow, this must be called 'sadness'.
Davi made his choices, and he got his results. Now don't cry, he cheated, he deserved it.

GTFO follower, whoever you are.
Thanks given by:
So many cheetahs...who be next?
Thanks given by:
he cheated.
now grow up and accept that people need to take responsibility.
Thanks given by:
(05 Jan 12, 10:56PM)Jason Wrote: .... Blah Blah....

Seriously what was the point of this post?

Thanks given by:
[Image: caring_by_angela1555-d4eeae8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 12, 05:10AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: [Image: caring_by_angela1555-d4eeae8.jpg]

I laughed... :P
Thanks given by:
I think it's odd that people seem to be more likely to forgive someone like xenon who quite frankly, was for the most part pretty annoying and didn't do much to really make ac any better, while someone like davi is still being completely shunned for the most part. I think there's something wrong with that even if this is a troll thread.
Thanks given by:
I've not forgiven Xenon :P
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 12, 07:01AM)Habluka Wrote: ......

In my opinion if they have the guts, to tell players that they did hack, then they at least have some self-respect. I do have to say i think its unfair about 3 month ban though, and he got unbanned just my opinion though...

eQ.|MaiMeeTur Wrote:I have not....

You are more sensible than me and most of the ac players :P
Thanks given by:
Whatever he did, he did to himself!

no more needs to be said, bb have a nice life :)
Thanks given by:
Lol, 3 months is too short in my opinion, but that's all up to jamz and the others who decide that.

Thanks given by:
Davitomon did alot good even if he cheated. I think it's ridicilous that you're not giving him a second chance.
Thanks given by:
Officially, AC, as a game, is happy to accept any player who admits that they cheated and doesn't do it again, after they've served a suitable period away from the game. Davitomon is not prevented from accessing any official AC services.
Individuals, on the other hand, are capable of making their own choices.
Thanks given by:
blubgame D:
Thanks given by:
*And then an ass-hole try to defend a cheater but the ass-hole don't know that a cheater is wrong even if he is right*

Is it Davitomon who fucked-up the A&D forum (or website) before he left?

BTW: If he really was the best, why did he cheat?

This thread is bs, X-Ray dog saved it with his amazing picture, thanks to him.
Thanks given by:
I love your picture <3
Thanks given by:
Don't take this thread srsly guys :D It was posted in offtopic for a reason :D

Davi and I just thought it would be amusing to see how the community reacted to different things, and it looks like it worked :P

I don't condone cheating, though I believe in second chances ;)
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 12, 07:10PM)Jason Wrote: Don't take this thread srsly guys :D It was posted in offtopic for a reason :D

Davi and I just thought it would be amusing to see how the community reacted to different things, and it looks like it worked :P

I don't condone cheating, though I believe in second chances ;)

I completely agree with the last line, as do i. but was Davi cheating... Im very confused now :O
(06 Jan 12, 08:35AM)Mai Mee Tur Wrote: Lol, 3 months is too short in my opinion, but that's all up to jamz and the others who decide that.

Isnt up to the Server Hoster too un-bl them?
Thanks given by:
Yeah Davi cheated. Long story short, started AC, didn't think much of it - got addicted (like EVERYONE :D) - started playing competitively. Wanted to use TeamSpeak/Mumble - his mates like Shadow etc refused. He wallhacked so he could see his mates. He stupidly got caught when he accidentally had a shotgun hack on. The end.

So yeah, he cheated. Almost two years ago mind. 09' sometime I think.
Thanks given by:
As far as I know nobody ever told Davi that he wouldn't get a second chance, I think he just chose to stay away on his own. I think a lot of the veteran community members are just disappointed about how it all turned out, he would always be welcome here as long as he is fair.
Thanks given by:
Ahh ok Jason...

@Bukz, I think the ac community welcomes anyone... Mind you lots of players did used to cheat, dont take offense to this Jason, Mystered used to i know for a fact... and countless other players, cough Plenas cough.. :P
Thanks given by:
I think the worst thing is not the fact he cheated, but the fact that he was considered a really good and HONEST player, and like any other cheater, he would have gone on forever if he hadn't been caught (sorry for my jammy English here lol). So basicly, if a person you really trust and respect does this crap, he DOES NOT deserve any forgiveness. I wouldn't forgive him at all.
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 12, 07:52PM)Jason Wrote: He wallhacked so he could see his mates. He stupidly got caught when he accidentally had a shotgun hack on. The end.
Headshot cheat/aimbot as well IIRC, but it's been a long time. Anyway, I also think that if even people like Xenon get their second and third and fourth chances, Davitomon would get his second chance too. Not sure if he even wants to come back, though.
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 12, 08:47PM)tempest Wrote: Headshot cheat/aimbot as well IIRC, but it's been a long time. Anyway, I also think that if even people like Xenon get their second and third and fourth chances, Davitomon would get his second chance too. Not sure if he even wants to come back, though.

No, it was just wallhack my friend. The headshots were genuinely him, he played like that before and after he cheated ;) - the guy was captain of RAGE-eSports CS:S team, don't doubt his skill Andrez. He didn't cheat from day 1, so many misconceptions. As for giving him a second chance. He already tried that when he came to help found legacy., and also tried to run a cup to engage the current players - although we were instantly tag blacklisted for 'harbouring' him as a cheater, and no-one was interested. And as someone said, he's not interested in coming back, he hates us all :D This is all completely offtopic in my eyes though.

ONTOPIC: HaxBall is a fucking pro game.
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 12, 07:52PM)Jason Wrote: Wanted to use TeamSpeak/Mumble - his mates like Shadow etc refused. He wallhacked so he could see his mates.

this is the stupidest excuse i had heard in AC.

/changeclan?
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 12, 09:55PM)Jason Wrote: ONTOPIC: HaxBall is a fucking pro game.

only truth I've seen in this thread yet
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 12, 07:52PM)Jason Wrote: ...He stupidly got caught when he accidentally had a shotgun hack on. The end...

how do you accidently have a hack?
Thanks given by: