Look what you turned Davitomon into.
Now Jason even uses his name in Ac. Fanboy much
Thanks given by:
(07 Jan 12, 11:21AM)SiL3nT Wrote: Now Jason even uses his name in Ac. Fanboy much

Haxball is so leet.
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 12, 09:55PM)Jason Wrote: don't doubt his skill Andrez. He didn't cheat from day 1, so many misconceptions.
That's what I was trying to say; he was really skilled then he deserved to be respected, until he accidentally (like MykeGregory says, you can't accidentally turn on a hack) hacked. Maybe I'm the only one, but being fooled by a so called 'pro' is something I couldn't accept.
Thanks given by:
(07 Jan 12, 11:21AM)SiL3nT Wrote: Now Jason even uses his name in Ac. Fanboy much

(07 Jan 12, 10:13AM)MykeGregory Wrote: how do you accidently have a hack?

lmao. Well let me put it this way, he had other hacks on INTENTIONALLY, but the SG one was on without him realising, I'm not saying that at all it was right or acceptable Myke ;)

Silent, if you're just going to constantly insult me and provoke reactions out of me- expect my reaction soon, ok?

Stop plaguing me with questions, ask him on skype - he'll happily explain you his story in depth, surprisingly his skype is: davitomon

I just found the contrast amusing between CSS - AC - then HaxBall :D

Love 4 Erry1 <3
Thanks given by:
Sil3nt is a pathetic sad boy who impersonates Na'vi players, I wouldn't take him too seariously Jason.
Thanks given by:
I'm posting this on behalf of Davi, who was slightly amused by the reactions of the thread:

Hi AC community, once and for all, this is gonna be my last word in AC.

Jason contacted me on steam and asked how I was doing. After I told him that I was playing Blubgame and haxball on esl, he started laughing and posted it on the forum and gave me the link. I follow that thread and found some other threads where my nick has been discussed (2 years after, wut?). And saw that alot of BS has been written. So for everyone who is interested I'm gonna write my whole timeline from August 2009 till now. If you're not interested, that's fine too!

JULY/AUGUST 2009: I played at the highest level I ever reached, beat some of the top players at that time. Many consider me one of the best snipers. I always doubted that becuz there were some better snipers in Aussie Aussie Aussie land.

SEPTEMBER 2009: A&D gets raped hard by a team in ESL AssaultCube League. I get frustrated and finally realise A&D and myselve aren't as strong as I thought we were, though we actually get through to the play-offs.

OCTOBER 2009: I decide to stop playing AC after ESL Leagues are ended. In this time I join RG-ESPORTS CSS Team. I wanted to win my last tournaments in AssaultCube, I decided to make a bad decision for selfish reasons and betrayed my friends in A&D. I wallhacked in the final versus ot4ku. I didn't cheat in any of the previous matches in the 1vs1 league or in the groups phase of 3on3 League. I heard stories from the sick aim of ot4ku. When I actually played the game, his aim wasn't that sick and regret I even turned the wallhack on. Still it gave me the advantage to win this match (duh), although I could have beaten him without it.

NOVEMBER/ BEGIN DECEMBER 2009: I wallhacked in ALL ESL PLAYOFF Matches and even wallhacked in trainings with A&D members, at this point i'm playing 4-6 hours CounterStrike: source as RG-Esports is preparing for the Season 2010.

END DECEMBER 2009: ESL Leagues are done, I decided to only organise leagues from now in AssaultCube on my spare time and not playing in them anymore. I wrote a whole concept down and called the league ACL (AssaultCube League, original right). To promote ACL, I already organised 2 cups in the holiday weeks. A&D was gonna play with Shadow, TheRock, Ranting. Ranting didn't wake up from his power naps and I was the only
A&D around. I had a very busy night on IRC aswell. Because I know I had a large skill drop, i turned the wallhack client on again. In a match versus LC in this cup, LC was getting raped by Shadow and TheRock, and I even turned the wallhack off becuz it was ridiculous. For funz I even switched to shotgun. That weapon switch was fatal for me. The client that I had, had a no-spread on the shotgun without typing any command. Because I never play the shotgun, I didn't knew this. The moment I shot Elite from main into his base, I knew this was gonna be my last days in AC.
Because I had more fun in organising leagues than actually playing the game I hoped I can finish the leagues and dissapear and accept my punishment. That's why I go along with a story that me, Shadow, Ranting and stef were making. I lied to them that I didn't knew that I used the hack client and that I used the hack client to analyse games with it (which I also did). At this time I just want to win time and want to finish the final weekend of the cups.

BEGIN JANUARY 2010: CSI: AssaultCube has not stopped working since that fatal night and are investigating everything and they find one thing which proves that I must be lying. I regularly connect with different client versions since October. This is the only thing they have and can find.
1.0.4 (no hacks) 1.0.2 (Modified client)

I dare all cheat hunters for any proof of aimbot and headshot hack, I'm very curious becuz I never used those features of that client. With botting and headshot hack, I would never played so long. Still someone said this was mentioned on the TyD blacklist, I'm curious what they found then. This doesn't make my fault less big, but still if you just want to accuse me of every feature in that client I didn't use, you forgot alot, like killing everyone with 1 button or teleporting. ANYWAY!

Shadow/maybe others asked rytis, who had access to my servers becuz I trusted him, to download all logs from my servers to see if I connected on the A&D servers with this client. Which was an affirmative. I was mad (although i had no reason), becuz someone who I trusted gave access to my server logs (ironic isn't it) and because I couldn't finish my leagues. I did something bad with the A&D site, 12 hours later (and night rest) I restored the site. But this behaviour is unforgivable, even now after 2 years. These 12 hours are even worse then 3 months wallhacking and 1 match no-spread shotgunning.

I also planned to make a frag movie of in-game footage and not from demo's to proof I can be good without wallhack. I finished this movie for myselve and will never be uploaded. You can find the first minute though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1zCxh7BwdM

Somewhere half 2010: The CSS team of RG-ESPORTS goes on a break after we came back from France where we played and finished third on a LAN. I missed AssaultCube as it was a big part of my life. I renamed myselve Fugutive which was a little hint of who I really was.

fu·gi·tive (fyj-tv)
adj.
1. Running away or fleeing, as from the law.

I send Brahma a mail about this. Brahma knew I was Fugitive from the start and was glad I wanted to return. I joined MyS because I want to play in a team who was as competively orientated, just like me. Panda was a nice guy and I started to know the MyS members better.

THEY WERE ACTUALLY FRIENDLY and that is why I couldn't stay longer in MyS anymore. I left so that they won't getting into troubles because of me for letting me in. Because sooner or later they we're gonna find out anyway. I admitted this to Panda some months later.

When I trialled for MyS I played a 1vs1 with fraps so that MyS members could see that I wasn't cheating. I wanted to proof again that I can be good without wallhack. But I want to be clear, MYS didn't know who I was!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hx7xg-VjaI

I did a small radio appearance after adam was practicly begging me to call in his show. Where I excused myself to the community. Adam told me that Drakas said some nice words, I want to thank him for that and he was a great partner in organising the first ACWC and an outstanding opponent where I learned alot from.

Somewhere in 2011: I don't know how it happened but I learned to know Jason and Larry. These guys were friendly and tried to convince me to play AC again, they wanted to start a new clan. Legacy eSports. I played some mixes to get the old feeling of AC again. It was big fun. Jason and Larry asked me to give tips of how to lead a clan and to make a website (which i was abit lazy to do). Like to everyone who ask me friendly I tried to give them some help. They took me in their official lineup. I heard that AC trolls were very active on the forums and then came the infamous Legacy tag ban. I told Jason and Larry that I don't want to come back to AC at the moment, and that their tag ban because of me wasn't fair.

I also played some practice matches to help the Belgium team before the ACWC.

2012: My son Milo is now 3 years old, he's quite more active now and likes to play football/basketball. I also restarted playing competitive basketball in August 2011, so there's not TOO much time for gaming, but there's still some.

If I have time enough I play some fun CSS mixes / cups with old friends. If I have little time, I play poker, haxball or blub volley. I'm happy with how it
is. The only reason that I maybe want to make comeback in AC is to organise leagues again. But because of my story this is totally out of the question. I will be confrontated with my history by every troll in any sort of discussion which comes with organising tourney's. So a comeback in AC doesn't come up in my mind at the moment, but never say never. I have now found another way to be in full control of organising leagues and cups and this is with my old team RG-Esports where I'll be organising the CS:S tournaments in 2012.

I want to thank Jason, Dam, Jorik, Ranting and everyone who still talked to me after the incidents and keep me briefly informed every 3-4-5 months or so.

Because AssaultCube has still a special place in my heart if you believe it or not. Although I did it already on numerous times. I want to excuse to the whole community who respected and believed in me especially to my old clan A&D and MyS! I hope that alot of misunderstandings and false truths are out of the world now!

I downloaded this game (ACTIONCUBE) in November or December 2006. In 2007, I made my first frag movie on the beats of DJ Tiesto. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtUzcqUcy3M

In these days I played AC on my laptop and on trackpad. A game that didn't have a forum and almost everything happened within the game itselve or on the very few clan websites.

I made an A&D frag movie in 2008 which I can't find anymore! :(
I made a second A&D frag movie in January 2009: http://www.myvideo.be/watch/5812941

I'm glad to see that A&D is still active and remains a part of the community. Every player in A&D right now deceirves it and I wish jamz good luck as he is a great addition to that team and his philosophy right now (yes, i sometimes watch the current A&D forums and I even go back to the very first A&D forums to find some great memories). I wished I had this philosophy somewhere like 2 years ago.

Have fun,
Davitomon.
Thanks given by:
I, whopxer give you a second chance to play assault cube.
Thanks given by:
This should be a movie. No joke, the first AC fanfic.

I thought it would be a tl;dr, but I liked reading it.

I don't know you, but I think people want you back, sir.
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't know who you are if it weren't for Jason and what he's said to me over Skype; but you sound like a nice person, and you undeniably did a lot for the game and you did have skills. You weren't like one of those serial hackers who repeatedly offend to cover up their noobyness, it sounds to me like the stress just got to you, so you did something silly which you've now come to regret. From that ridiculously long post we can see you're obviously sorry, and although I might get hate from the devs from this I think you should come back to AC, it needs more people like you (aside from the hax lol).
Thanks given by:
(07 Jan 12, 09:32PM)Cemer Wrote: I thought it would be a tl;dr, but I liked reading it.
Thanks given by:
(07 Jan 12, 08:55PM)bballn45 Wrote: I, whopxer give you a second chance to play assault cube.
Thx for sharing. Cuz you have lots of power here. And respect (but that's another story lol).
Btw u forgot a comma after "whopxer."
Lol.

And I agree with Cemer that was somewhat interesting.
Were u always Davitomon or were u Davi at some time?
Thanks given by:
I found it actually interesting to read and the preview wasn't bad at all. We have an old AC'er here who, sure cheated, but deserves a second chance if willing to come back. Forget the past man, AC is in his heart.
Thanks given by:
(07 Jan 12, 09:32PM)Cemer Wrote: I thought it would be a tl;dr, but I liked reading it.

Same.
Thanks given by:
When there wasn't masterserver
Thanks given by:
oh finally the truth about Fugutive, the one that teached me to play decently AR. Since you cheated, there is not place here for you, but i appreciate the fact that you left mys to not get us into troubles.

PS it was you that gave the cheats to Jorik? did you give the cheats to other players as well? no need to reply here.
Thanks given by:
(08 Jan 12, 01:44AM)YourSister Wrote: PS it was you that gave the cheats to Jorik? did you give the cheats to other players as well? no need to reply here.

._.
The answer to that is another matter, one that is the do-or-die for his "welcome back," should the AC gods actually consider it.
Cheating is one thing.
Distributing them is another.
Thanks given by:
No, just because Jorik is Belgian, and Davitomon is Belgian, does not mean he gave Jorik cheats - the fact you would even bring that up is ridiculous, and all it has done is cause doubt in others mind.

So Davi's official response, no. He did not distribute cheats.
As for Jorik, someone has asked him this before - and his response was no.

The client Jorik used is very easy to find, however returns to logs an ID of 1103, so is extremely useless as you will be caught very quickly - so don't go looking for it, we will find you.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the mention davi </3 seeing as if it wasn't for me convincing you to return in 2011, and talk to jason and stuff </3
Thanks given by:
please, please dont explain about cheat clients, it only encourages, other cheaters thinking that it is ok, even though it isnt :O
Thanks given by:
(08 Jan 12, 06:13AM)Murmer Wrote: please, please dont explain about cheat clients, it only encourages, other cheaters thinking that it is ok, even though it isnt :O

And from what experience have you gained this knowledge?
Thanks given by:
Davi Movie 2012
Thanks given by:
(08 Jan 12, 01:44AM)YourSister Wrote: AR. Since you cheated, there is not place here for you,

You have failed to realize that quite a few players around here are ex-cheaters. People do make mistakes. As time passes though, they can be given another chance imo. I still dont realise why people are stupid enough to cheat in the first place. You cheat and you WILL get caught
Thanks given by:

I thought it would be a tl;dr... so I didn't read it.
Isn't that how it's supposed to work? or am I misunderstanding what tl;dr stands for?

Ok, well, the rave reviews changed my mind and I actually went and read the whole sob story up there (with only one pause where I had to go throw up). I don't know if he will ever read this, but I don't think davitomon is correct in his assumption that he will be confronted by trolls in any sort of discussion. First, it has been two years and many people (or maybe I'm just stupid?) haven't heard anything about him except for a few words about the controversy around his departure from AC. Second, the forum is pretty much free of trolls these days, though there are plenty of new ones appearing too. Judging by this thread, I think he would be received rather well if he came back tomorrow to organize a tournament, as long as he isn't playing in it ;)
Thanks given by:
ggs some hours before...

welcome back

edit: would be nice, when i could get the complete Rage-Frag-Movie :*
Thanks given by:
I thought the bans now only lasted 3 months, if its been that long or longer, which it clearly has then play away! Do expect some troling though and dont be surprised if you make a great headshot teh first thing you see is people accusing you of cheating, thats just what happens when you break peoples trust. But as has been said there are many ex cheats playing the game I dont see why you are any different.
Thanks given by:
GL with life Davitomon, I hope alot of succes for your CSS team, maybe some day gonna see it vs my friends from apeX eSports and team WinFakt.
Thanks given by:
This thread makes me cry with 1.0.4 nostalgia ;(
Thanks given by:
<3 Davi thankyou for the games today my man! Good old nostalgia times.
Thanks given by:
Shit happens, move the fuck on, let him help make ac a better place like he did before, no harm in that. He went away for two years, he took his punishment, i accept haters are gonna hate but i'd have no problem at all for him coming back
Thanks given by:
I also think that he has worked away his punishment I also think that he should deserve atleast one more chance because 1. He ment a lot to AC and in his days people enjoyed AC now all the nice, good people are gone. In those days the strong clans were playing and also he made a lot of nice things. I think he should come if he wants, but I doubt it. I also think he should get his second chance because he apologized he knew it was wrong, ok I know hacking is idiosy but I think he deserve to frag! :)
Thanks given by: