Look what you turned Davitomon into.
(08 Jan 12, 07:12AM)lucky Wrote:
(08 Jan 12, 01:44AM)YourSister Wrote: AR. Since you cheated, there is not place here for you,

You have failed to realize that quite a few players around here are ex-cheaters. People do make mistakes. As time passes though, they can be given another chance imo. I still dont realise why people are stupid enough to cheat in the first place. You cheat and you WILL get caught
And I will repeat until total sickness, but HE WAS FU**ING SKILLED AND HE CHEATED ANYWAY. That isn't stupid, it's really stupid.

Thanks given by:
Maybe he wanted to reach seagal's level who was caught cheating too lol. I think davitomon started to be "skilled" when he started to use the wallhack.
Thanks given by:
(08 Jan 12, 06:01PM)Andrez Wrote: ess, but HE WAS FU**ING SKILLED AND HE CHEATED ANYWAY. That isn't stupid, it's really stupid.

is it bad i lolled at this?
Thanks given by:
(08 Jan 12, 06:20PM)Z-karIuS Wrote: Maybe he wanted to reach seagal's level who was caught cheating too lol. I think davitomon started to be "skilled" when he started to use the wallhack.

Yeah, I am sure lots of players will love to think this - that way their ego's don't get so hurt :D
Thanks given by:
I remember quite well, he was a regular player since I met him (from 2007 to 2009) but suddenly he became good in a short period of time, he indirectly points this out on his post.
Thanks given by:
(08 Jan 12, 07:36PM)Z-karIuS Wrote: I remember quite well, he was a regular player since I met him (from 2007 to 2009) but suddenly he became good in a short period of time, he indirectly points this out on his post.

Well I've played alongside him plenty of times, and never once did I doubt he was a 'class' player who is clearly very skilled. His sniper is one of a kind.
Thanks given by:
Well, hes not quit: you want proof, a clan-mate of mine played a inter with .aG*Zodiak, and Davitomon: [Image: 20120108060830acdepotct.jpg]
Btw RandomGuy = Davi
Thanks given by:
People accept cheaters that cheated 3 months ago, but are still angry at someone that cheated 2 years ago... Equal punishment for equal crime.
Thanks given by:
(08 Jan 12, 10:39PM)Murmer Wrote: Well, hes not quit: you want proof, a clan-mate of mine played a inter with .aG*Zodiak, and Davitomon: [Image: 20120108060830acdepotct.jpg]
Btw RandomGuy = Davi

Yes, the plays the game all the time under alias in publics, he never stopped. Like he said, his love for AC never really died, he just never felt comfortable making a public return or trying to run any tournaments. We played about 4 matches last night under alias, he's willing to play with friends and have fun in private - but for now, that is all.
Thanks given by:
He was really good. He cheated. He did a mistake, so let's forgive him.
Thanks given by:
wasted effort
Thanks given by:

I don't relle care if he or any of the cheaters come back to playing or not, but they will not have my respect again. I NEVER will defend or condone a cheater, no matter the case or the circumstances, because to me is unacceptable and tells a lot about the person's true character. But if some here don't mind dishonesty go ahead and ask for his autograph, fell free to be a dumb lamer!
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 12, 11:22AM)jamz Wrote: Officially, AC, as a game, is happy to accept any player who admits that they cheated and doesn't do it again, after they've served a suitable period away from the game. Davitomon is not prevented from accessing any official AC services.
Individuals, on the other hand, are capable of making their own choices.

Typically this is my opinion as well.

Personally I believe why the community is still raging about Davi is because he was wildly respected and when it was found out he cheated everyone who respected him got burned. For many people it is still stinging.

That said if I saw him in a game I would probably gravitate to that server just simply for the greater challenge. Would I question his ability? not overly, but I'm sure his presence would have that many people reviewing demos that he would probably have to be on his best behaviour or be exiled again. At least I would hope one would just not simply fall back into that behaviour.
Thanks given by:
I almost cried reading all stuff was wrote down here.

As Crema said; a player who cheats-cheated won't have my respect. Why would I respect him? if when that player turns on the hacks he isn't respecting me, he isn't respecting the whole community and he isn't respecting the game itself.

If you loved/love the AC as you say, you wouldn't have done all you did.

-Sacerock.
Thanks given by:
In other words, anyone who's ever used a cheat code in a video game is a disgrace.
Even the big head code in Goldeneye 007. :P
Thanks given by:
I was just a bystander back when this whole issue occurred. I didn't play matches with Davitomon, I didn't talk about it on IRC, but I remember seeing enough on the old forums and in-game to know what was going on.

In my time as an AC player, I have seen cheaters come and go, and the only question that I've asked myself when considering whether I'd give a second chance (not that my opinion even mattered) was "Why would someone who cares/cared for the game and its community cheat?"

Considering this question I've come to the conclusion that such a person would indeed not have cheated in the first place. Therefore I cannot say whether I could ever gain respect for such an individual again, regardless.
Thanks given by:
Because not everyone is a logical straight forward thinking human being.
Thoughts and judgments become clouded, ideas warped and what we will resort to can change, whether it be a life or death situation, or stress in a video game. I find it strange no-one has picked up on this so far - or even been able to relate/empathise. What bland lives you lead, should go start a riot or occupy Washington :D
Thanks given by:
I'm not really sure who this dude was but I think there needs to be some differentiation between recreational hacks and cheating to get ahead. Seriously, who's never thought a spin-hack/jump-hack would be pretty fun ^^

I've seen some really unique hacks, like one guy had a constant stream of grenades flowing out of his hand and it was awesome. Another guy had a speed-hack and a jump-hack in a pretty tall map, so it felt like we were fighting Spiderman/Superman.

I've played with people that admitted to using an aimbot and I just shrugged it off.

edit:Actually, I think a speed-hack would be fun too.
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 12, 02:52AM)Jason Wrote: What bland lives you lead, should go start a riot or occupy Washington :D

Lol wut

(09 Jan 12, 02:52AM)Jason Wrote: Because not everyone is a logical straight forward thinking human being.

You certainly are not!

I vote for us to call frit0 back too, great fun guy!
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 12, 03:06AM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: I've seen some really unique hacks, like one guy had a constant stream of grenades flowing out of his hand and it was awesome.

Did he pickup a fireflower or something?
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 12, 03:06AM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: I'm not really sure who this dude was but I think there needs to be some differentiation between recreational hacks and cheating to get ahead. Seriously, who's never thought a spin-hack/jump-hack would be pretty fun ^^

I've seen some really unique hacks, like one guy had a constant stream of grenades flowing out of his hand and it was awesome. Another guy had a speed-hack and a jump-hack in a pretty tall map, so it felt like we were fighting Spiderman/Superman.

I've played with people that admitted to using an aimbot and I just shrugged it off.

edit:Actually, I think a speed-hack would be fun too.

I assume this is from experience on gema pubs or massive 10v10 @camper games.

What we're talking about here are cheats used in a competitive setting, which gave the player the advantage he needed to win over his opponents in cup/league games.
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 12, 03:46AM)ElCrema Wrote:
(09 Jan 12, 02:52AM)Jason Wrote: Because not everyone is a logical straight forward thinking human being.

You certainly are not!

I vote for us to call frit0 back too, great fun guy!

Crema as always, you have horribly misinterpreted me. Go take another English class or something.
This wasn't a call to bring anyone back, I simply was posting on behalf of someone, and stating that we all have made rash judgments at various times of our lives.
Thanks given by:
@Jason

And you as always wrote extremelly stupid shit, don't fool yourself kid no one needs a class to understand the meaning of the kinda crap you wirte here your level of complexity is zero. There is a very good chance that I have more education than you and your family put together, so believe me I understood exactly what you and your cheater buddy said. Now you gotta understand something: playing AC at a good level does not make you a genius kid, chimps have good reflex and can press buttons fast too. You should be glad that at least you can play well and go do that instead of trying to look complex and inteligent here, because boy... You are not!
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 12, 12:25AM)ElCrema Wrote: ...because to me is unacceptable and tells a lot about the person's true character.

Correct. F1. Yes.

(09 Jan 12, 03:06AM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: Seriously, who's never thought a spin-hack/jump-hack would be pretty fun ^^

Cheating for fun is one thing, cheating to win clanmatches is different

(09 Jan 12, 06:17AM)Viper Wrote: I assume this is from experience on gema pubs or massive 10v10 @camper games.

Cheating is as unacceptable in the gema community as in the "competitive/ladder" community.
Thanks given by:
Viper Wrote:I assume this is from experience on gema pubs or massive 10v10 @camper games.
CTF ac_shine for grenades hack, multiple official maps for aimbot, CTF ac_desert3 for spinhack, and a custom map (not a GEMA or camping map) for Spiderman hack :P

Viper Wrote:What we're talking about here are cheats used in a competitive setting, which gave the player the advantage he needed to win over his opponents in cup/league games.
Alright, see now all this animosity seems more valid :P
I didn't know he cheating to win a tournament officially.
Thanks given by:
This guy played "pro" ESL, showed videos with his "pro" playing on youtube, such player is priority for ban hammer ... the end of the story for me.

Nobody can ban your friendship but this is game forum.
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 12, 06:17AM)Viper Wrote: I assume this is from experience on gema pubs or massive 10v10 @camper games.

(09 Jan 12, 01:42PM)RealFreakingBrah Wrote: Cheating is as unacceptable in the gema community as in the "competitive/ladder" community.

Thanks given by:
Jason,

(09 Jan 12, 01:36PM)ElCrema Wrote: You gotta understand something: playing AC at a good level does not make you a genius kid, chimps have good reflex and can press buttons fast too.

and

(09 Jan 12, 01:36PM)ElCrema Wrote: You should be glad that at least you can play well and go do that instead of trying to look complex and intelligent here, because boy... You are not!

Thanks given by:
Elcrema, you are really disgusting me. You are acting like your opinion is the only one that should be allowed. Davitomon cheated, but he seems to be alot more friendly and sane person than you are. This is just a game for fuck sake. Cheating doesn't tell anything about his personality but these low comments you're writing tells alot how mentally challenged you are.
Thanks given by:
why is this topic becoming a fight between Jason and Elcrema and do people here all give their opinion about how intelligent someone is?

(09 Jan 12, 04:03PM)pweaks Wrote: This is just a game for fuck sake.

just play and have fun! dont bitch to anyone because you are or not more skilled/intelligent!

AMEN!
Thanks given by: