simple question - racism
Why would anyone care about yousister's poor music taste? He can listen to whatever da hell he wants, I listen to reggae and I'm no rastafari. So I guess as long as he is not racist towards other in the community I see no reason to bring his youtube account list to this conversation.

There is a lot of admins playing nowadays , so as a rule of thumb: ban whoever brings up any racist comments and that's it.
Thanks given by:
And anyone playing under a name that someone might find offensive.
Thanks given by:
Oh yes, that too, but lets not get too carried away. Not all opinions and preferences different from our own are racist, nor offensive.
Thanks given by:
There is no race in the Cube for we all wear the gas mask. Change name or blacklist.
Thanks given by:
Hello all, i'm the one accused to be nazi.

here is my channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/YourSisterz?feature=mhee

as you can see, there are 2 nazi-related video:

this: http://www.youtube.com/user/YourSisterz?feature=mhee

and, most of all, this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...5r0Z1StLRU

Since this video is forbidden in most countries, i will describe it in words:
This is a song by the band Flagellationz85 Nazinazi ov LLN

http://metalforum.forumcommunity.net/?t=13709245
http://www.myspace.com/flagellationzovlln

I'm that one called HERRGA LOH'XGZADD BZABZABLUT - Herr lordeh ov domination

here is the discography:

1998: Qabbalish Qliphotic: Revenge of Terrorkore Apocalypse
(Tape, lim.88 copies)
2000: DEATHCRUSH II
(Tape, lim. 88 copies)
2000: JEWEBIHLÆUM
(series of 10 CD-RW, with a little phial containing aryan nekrospirit, limited to 142 copies)
2004: Church of the NaziNazi
(Split CD-R w/ Artigliiz (Of The Necrogoat))
2004: Bloprbl!
(CD-R, lim. 10 copies, with blood-red booklet)
2004: "Obwhzon M'haljgwa Gahhon!" / "Uzbekistan666 Flagellus"
(Split LP Rohsgolla / Flagellationz85 NaziNazi OV LLN w/ rohsgolla + Darkthrone85 photo)
2006: BLUTBlutBZAGHA / Blyrkhanhas'hkhk nr. 33
(Tape, lim. 88 copies, w/ A.C.T.A. pass)
2008: Hordes Ov NecroGoebbelz
(Tape, lim. 64 copies) --> OUT SOON!

Now the final question: do you see something "strange" here?

Thanks given by:
Wtf is wrong with some guys here? Listening to a racist band doesn't mean you're a racist. Does it?

I used to listen to the band Böhse Onkelz. They were racist in the past as well (they changed during their career though). And I'm not a racist as well.

It's by what you do, and how you express your opinions that makes you racist, not by what music you listen to.
Thanks given by:
Stayla is right, I am one of the most anti racist people here (really) and I say if Yoursister wants to listen to this music then so what, listening to it does not make him a Nazi. I have listened to many such bands and even some of Hitlers speeches that does not make me a Nazi but helps me to understand what a Nazi truely is!

Having said all of that anyone using names like Hitler, jew killer, Jew Hunter, anything like that will get an instant and permanant ban from me.

But please everyone show some common sense on these issues and let people listen to what they want...
Thanks given by:
Hitler had brothers and sisters and other family you know. Just because one of them is a hate-mongering anal junkie is no reason to ban the name Hitler from life. Granted you'd have to be retarded, deaf, dumb and stupid to use it unless your last name is actually Hitler. The name Hitler and all his descendants / relatives clearly got a bad rep. Look at DES. You all shared a name with the PiPi Master, and yet we didn't hate you. Likewise, if some internet rapist with legitimate rights to the name Hitler wishes to use it, and can prove it's his, I think he (or she, kinky!) should be given the chance.

Thus summarized I am officially putting in my bid for humanitarian of the year.
Thanks given by:
He did shoot his mistress (or poison her?). So I dont think he had children.
Thanks given by:
No he killed his children as well. But he did have relatives. Brothers, uncles, cousins, etc etc etc.
Thanks given by:
And they all changed their names.
Thanks given by:
... to "unarmed".

No, I don't think this thread is going off-topic.
Thanks given by:
(07 Dec 11, 02:22AM)MorganKell Wrote: No he killed his children as well. But he did have relatives. Brothers, uncles, cousins, etc etc etc.
Hitanc5.JPG (JPEG Image, 887 × 685 pixels)
Quote:As in Sweden and Norway, Finland has a law prohibiting names judged to be offensive.
Thanks given by:
If someone is genuinely called Hitler and can prove it, i will provide a deban pass for my servers (thankyou MorganKell humanitarian of the year) otherwise smart asses who think its funny to use a name that as pointed out is illegal in some contexts and countries will contnue to get the full BL.

Common sense people thats all thats required here, only trolls and idiots use names like Jew Killer and hitler, lets show them the way to a new game with others of their own kind, after all it would be the humanitarian thing to do...
Thanks given by:
btw, Hitler has a relative in US &A

i saw in discovery
Thanks given by:
Perhaps, but the truly important question:
Do they play AssaultCube?
Thanks given by:
maybe discovery channel should find it out and make a new reliable documentation about that...
Thanks given by:
i think stalin was a bigger killer than hitler was..

he killed people many folds than hitler could have done in 20 years more..
Thanks given by:
But hitler had the mustache of a killer, not to mention the combover.
[Image: ahitler.jpg]
^This is the face of a pedo.
[Image: joseph-stalin-1.jpg]
^I would trust this man with my children. I've heard he ran great day-care centers.
Thanks given by:
btw, right now i see American presidents as the biggest ethnic cleansers:|
alone in Iraq are more than 1 million young women now widows:( because America's president had a personal fight with sadam husain. people and children paid with their lives..
i think new world of 21st mid century will cripple USA. cause not more than 50 micronations in the pacific who have the totally rely on american help to survive, others are usually harrassed occassionaly and no single country has sympathy for the US. its alienated i think
Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 11, 08:59AM)marinaostapchuk Wrote: btw, right now i see American presidents as the biggest ethnic cleansers:|
alone in Iraq are more than 1 million young women now widows:( because America's president had a personal fight with sadam husain.
Oh right, let's forget about the Kurds.

Quote:no single country has sympathy for the US. its alienated i think
No country has sympathy for any other country. The internet has brought everyone closer together, and yet for some reason we have all drifted even farther apart. Alienation is universal.
Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 11, 07:26PM)V-Man Wrote:
Quote:no single country has sympathy for the US. its alienated i think
No country has sympathy for any other country. The internet has brought everyone closer together, and yet for some reason we have all drifted even farther apart. Alienation is universal.

You are completely wrong my friend.... selfishness is western concept, true..

and i am talking about the georgraphic alienation of the USA..

(14 Dec 11, 07:26PM)V-Man Wrote: Oh right, let's forget about the Kurds.

well i am not master of Kurd.. but i think whole idea of USA going into Iraq(Middle east) was to take over oil... they have done nothing for Kurds like anyone else did nothing...

well in personal opinion i am a hardliner :)

so dont take me as a secular who just lick human right's and praise islamists..

i am just bullying US president.. cause his egoistic approach is dangerous for the world full of efficient warlords..
Thanks given by:
What?
Dont bully Obama.
His just the front-man for "The new world order".

The bankers (money folks) that wanna crash the economy everywhere so they can build it up again in there interest.

At least this is one (conspiracy) theory i have seen and hear about.
Immortal Technique - Wake up (New World Order) hip hop - YouTube

This post is not meant to seriously.
Thanks given by:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4397-post...l#pid78139
Thanks given by:
Is "nigger" racist? :p
(nah seriously i don't know)
Thanks given by:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger
Thanks given by:
People have the right to freely express themselves, regardless of how offensive it is to others.
Thanks given by:
No they havent.
On my server its my rules.
You dont like it - get the hell out of it and dont come back.

Easy as that.

Its not a right to play its a privilege.
Thanks given by:
(31 Jan 12, 10:52PM)DES|OpenSource Wrote: Its not a right to play its a privilege.

This. 1,000 times.
Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 11, 07:34PM)marinaostapchuk Wrote: selfishness is western concept, true..

and i am talking about the georgraphic alienation of the USA.

So wrong, who is the first one on the scene during natural disaters. Giving food and charities such as American Red Cross, Salvation Army, and many others. I don't care if someone want to label it as PR or W/E

It's funny how when someone else is in trouble they almost look to the west /east/north/south **wink wink**

What has anyone done for U.S lately. Pretty smart developing battlefields away from U.S. soil IMO. Time to pull out though and take of of our own, now would that be so selfish???

Sorry bout taking a simple question about racism out of context. It just seems like someone's haterd towards America has pissed me off even though just about every mind from just about every race lives here. Don't be a racist
Thanks given by: