Top 10. The best players in the history of Assault Cube?
Speccio says: "lets stop it here :)"
Thanks given by:
I have to at least be in the top ten for players who use a netbook/notebook with some of the buttons not working. Someone, make my day :(
Thanks given by:
Which of your buttons don't work?
I lost the "W" on my old laptop... ;_;
Thanks given by:
Strafe... the whole damn time.
Thanks given by:
(29 Nov 11, 10:37PM)V-Man Wrote: Which of your buttons don't work?
I lost the "W" on my old laptop... ;_;

Bah, who needs a W button? You'll find the greatest players are always going backwards.
Now a space bar, that you can't play without. I had the misfortune of ripping of the space bar trying to get something from underneath it. I also broke the escape key and various buttons with names I dont know. I also lost the escape key which you can imagine for a young noob was very traumatising and problematic at the time.
Thanks given by:
(29 Nov 11, 08:33PM)Hellspell Wrote: I have to at least be in the top ten for players who use a netbook/notebook with some of the buttons not working. Someone, make my day :(

not until there is this:
94.194.90.1 // [2009-12-31] Hellspell, BZE|Hellspell, Mr.Bluesky, Desekrator Quorthon - Advertising hacks - Evading bans. Don't remove
Thanks given by:
(29 Nov 11, 05:16PM)Robtics Wrote: SpeccHio says: "lets stop it here :)"

It's true, that match ended at that exact minute coz I couldnt handle anymore the bad ping kills i received. It's funny tho how come kingchubby didn't post any of all the other games we ve played and lost, or even the one that ended right before the one he posted.. :P

Anywayz, I would like to thank ppl who believe in my skills, it is difficult to say who's the best but regarding lss at this moment (apart from shorty who was/is/will be the best for ever) while Unharmed is great at douze (I think we are exactly equal or he is sliiightly betta) he kinda sucks at other maps (so his general lss skills do not keep up to his name). There are many other good players tho who ezly deserve to be at the top 3 or 5 but I have many months to see them online.

The op is about the 10 best players in the history of AC and i dont see many w00psters enlisted or some old names that may have stopped AC but raped at the old dayz. My memory kinda sucks so I cant write them down but i m sure there are many who deserve to be in this list...

PS. The fact that the lss-challenge is off doesnt mean that i aint play lss anymore.. If someone wants to play lss with me just pm me and i ll try to play him as soon as possible, I always enjoy a good lss match!
Thanks given by:
i never said i was better than u. imo, u are probably better than me at lss on douze.

Thanks given by:
(11 Dec 11, 02:36PM)kingCHUBBY Wrote: i never said i was better than u. imo, u are probably better than me at lss on douze.

King u know that i like ya and I like playin with ya but u gotta admit thatn when u throw just a screenshot without sayin a word and u quote another post the result is kinda oriented..

Anyway, no hard feelings..
Thanks given by:
(04 Dec 11, 03:57AM)YourSister Wrote:
(29 Nov 11, 08:33PM)Hellspell Wrote: I have to at least be in the top ten for players who use a netbook/notebook with some of the buttons not working. Someone, make my day :(

not until there is this:
94.194.90.1 // [2009-12-31] Hellspell, BZE|Hellspell, Mr.Bluesky, Desekrator Quorthon - Advertising hacks - Evading bans. Don't remove

Ok so top ten for players who use a netbook/notebook with some of the buttons not working who one day got bored and advertised hacks. Can I be in the top 10 for that?
Thanks given by:
(12 Dec 11, 12:08AM)Hellspell Wrote:
(04 Dec 11, 03:57AM)YourSister Wrote:

not until there is this:

Ok so top ten for players who use a netbook/notebook with some of the buttons not working who one day got bored and advertised hacks. Can I be in the top 10 for that?
[Image: fuckthat.jpg?1302809593]
Doubt it.

Thanks given by:
Jeez
Thanks given by:
rowdizzle and doogum7x ;)
Thanks given by:
1)Shield
47) Jason

Not even mad
Thanks given by:
(24 Dec 11, 01:41AM)ShieldyBear Wrote: 1)Shield
47) Jason

Not even mad

1)Jason
47)Shield
56)OpTic
61)rofl

Not even mad.
Thanks given by:
imad.
Thanks given by:
(24 Dec 11, 04:09AM)Mr.OpTic Wrote: imad.

updated for you OpTic. srry breddah, i love you <3.
Thanks given by:
SkyHawk say:

Quote:Ok, I've now compiled a list after much thinking and more experience and knowledge of other players.

All-round players:
10. yopa / |LN|.EL.
9. HyPE|kaBOOM
8. Marreira
7. Lordzz=MyS= / =MyS=Jason
6. Bullet|oNe|
5. Undead|oNe| (I know he's arrogant and self-loving, but he is actually good)
4. =MyS=Seriffi
3. =MyS=Benson
2. Sepehr (don't know his actual clan, but I know he plays for Iranian national team)
1. MeLoNe=MyS= (best sniper ever, end of)

Snipers:
3. Undead|oNe|
2. Lordzz=MyS=
1. MeLoNe=MyS=

Gemaplayers:
3. Eroseult
2. =SA=ChO
1. {CoE}fredriK*

Tactical Players:
3. FD* (the whole clan lol)
2. eQ.|sgt.D
1. dR|Elite

lol my choices and maybe more players out there, but imo this is the top 10 from people I've 1vs1'd, done inters with, etc.

Your top gema player has to be redone. You forget to mention a great legend of gema player "| HP |". Avoid posting anything in the future ...

Thanks given by:
(24 Dec 11, 04:16AM)Jason Wrote:

yes, thanks a lot not my favorite brit anymore
Thanks given by:

(29 Dec 11, 02:52PM)titiPT Wrote:

yes, thanks a lot not my favorite brit anymore

I LOVE YOU TOO.
Thanks given by:
(29 Dec 11, 01:30PM)CriticalMachine Wrote: Your top gema player has to be redone. You forget to mention a great legend of gema player "| HP |". Avoid posting anything in the future ...

Nirude trumped all. I miss his server :(
Plus you forgot all the |HP| server admins.
Liek moi.
IMAD.
lulz.
Thanks given by:
1. Not me
2. Not me
3. Not me
4. Not me
5. Not me
6. Not me
7. Not me
8. Not me
9. Not me
10. Not me
Thanks given by:
^ probably the only 100% correct post on this topic!!!
Thanks given by:
(01 Jan 12, 03:00AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
(29 Dec 11, 01:30PM)CriticalMachine Wrote: Your top gema player has to be redone. You forget to mention a great legend of gema player "| HP |". Avoid posting anything in the future ...

Nirude trumped all. I miss his server :(
Plus you forgot all the |HP| server admins.
Liek moi. /sarcasm
IMAD.
lulz.

Corrected for you.
Don't have to thank me.
Thanks given by:
(03 Jan 12, 03:37PM)Robtics Wrote: ^ probably the only 100% correct post on this topic!!!

+1
Where am i for most failure on depot?
Thanks given by:
Best BRS
All mode Snipers AR SMG
01- Marreira 01- Cogu 01- Marreira 01- N0CU
02- Cogu 02- West 02- Pufe 02- Fury
03- Coxa 03- Coxa 03- Cogu
03- Hera 04- Juju 04- David
04- Fury
05- West
06- N0cu
07- David
08- Medabots
09- Hitman
10- Pufe

Best BRS
All mode..................Snipers..................AR..............................SMG
01- Marreira.............01- Cogu...............01- Marreira..................01- N0CU
02- Cogu.................02- West...............02- Pufe.......................02- Fury
03- Coxa.................03- Coxa................03- Cogu
03- Hera.................04- Juju..................04- David
04- Fury
05- West
06- N0cu
07- David
08- Medabots
09- Hitman
10- Pufe
Thanks given by:
BEST BR'S all times
1-Marreira
2-N0cu
3-Coxa
4- PANICOW
5 - Anthrax
6 - cogu
7 - hera
8 - W4R
9 - Pufe
10 - West
currently in BRASIL TOP 5
1 - panicow
2 - cogu
3 - hera
4 - PUFE
5 - WEST
all time WORLD
1 - China
2 - Wolf
3 - benson
4 - Davitomon ( lol )
5 - Marreira
6 - N0cu
7 - Coxa
currently world
1 - Benson
2- ech0
3 - harrek
4 - panicow
5 - cogu
6 - jason
7 - lordz
8 - alive
9 - Melone (cry)
10 - Hera
Thanks given by:
Top 10 players in ac history:

1. Davitomon
2. Momentum
3. Davi
4. Fugitive
5. YouSayWhat?
6. RandomGuy
7. Tuurlijk
8. .Mom
9. Infy
10. Amumu
Thanks given by:
1. Al.Bundy (best gemakiller ever)
2. The-Kicker (fastes kicker)
3. Exoduss (strongest AR)
4.-10. i will write the next days...
Thanks given by:
Coxa* is by far one of the best snipers ever, along with Shorty and Melone (aka M__Stayla) and Undead at least for me.

Sacerock is good but meh
Thanks given by: