Translators Wanted
(19 Feb 12, 11:32AM)LySioS Wrote: (belgian don't get our jokes on them though.... :D and vice-versa?)

Hold on a second... You (frogs) are the ones stealing our jokes about Frenchies, you just can't tell them right and thus they flop XD

Thanks given by:
I approve (not like it means anything)
Thanks given by:
What if AssaultCube was brought to Asia? There's an enormous gaming market there. Just the trouble of incorporating Asian text?
Thanks given by:
hey flowtron, we spoke quite a while ago about polish version of AC, but I died several times recently so I couldn't send u back the file that u sent to me when we were talking last time and now I can't send PM to u, no idea why. Tell me, how to deliver this file to u...?

btw I hope I am not late or sthin' ;)
Thanks given by:
Just post it on e.g. Pastebin, and post the link here.
I think Flowtron has blocked PMs because people would keep bothering him with random stuff.
Thanks given by:
(11 Mar 12, 05:06PM)tempest Wrote: Just post it on e.g. Pastebin, and post the link here.
I think Flowtron has blocked PMs because people would keep bothering him with random stuff.
Thread 1
Thread 2
Thanks given by:
thx,

polish - http://pastebin.com/e8BiWLmq

Here it is, but it may need some changes depends on situation.

ofc I am ready to help...
Thanks given by:
(12 Mar 12, 11:36AM)Fearles Wrote: polish - http://pastebin.com/WhBsTWg6
You need to keep the msgid intact and only write translations in msgstr, like so:
#: clients2c.cpp:1001
msgid "spectate"
msgstr "obserwator"
I'd recommend using something like virtaal, gtranslator or poedit to work with these files...
Thanks given by:
Hello,
I want to help.

I'll translate to portuguese (Brazil)

What i need to do?

There is a team for this?

[]'s
BCFH|Spartan'
Thanks given by:
(08 Mar 12, 03:12AM)RCJD Wrote: What if AssaultCube was brought to Asia? There's an enormous gaming market there. Just the trouble of incorporating Asian text?

in game language barrier...that would blow...
Thanks given by:
(23 Mar 12, 07:49PM)MerCyKiL Wrote:
(08 Mar 12, 03:12AM)RCJD Wrote: What if AssaultCube was brought to Asia? There's an enormous gaming market there. Just the trouble of incorporating Asian text?

in game language barrier...that would blow...

ohhh good point >.>
I could imagine some "Japanese only" clans showing up haha

hey! I'm glad someone read my post though :P
Thanks given by:
Surprisingly not many Asians play this game afaik.
They've got all their gadgets n' gizmos instead (hopefully not offensive).
Thanks given by:
(14 Mar 12, 05:19AM)felipestoker Wrote: I'll translate to portuguese (Brazil)

What i need to do?

There is a team for this?
I'm not sure if there's someone working on that already, but I don't think so.
Instructions for what you should do are in the first 2 posts by flowtron in this thread. Have fun ;)
Thanks given by:
Portuguese (Brazil) too!

Joining the team too (if felipestoker already have got one)

Read the 2 posts, right, leave it to me.
Thanks given by:
Ok, ill Start Translating in Italian Language (for free....for all.....forever.)
Please Sticky this Thread, looks important.

---EDIT---

DONE! Feel free to contact me if u need more information about sentences to improve this epic game.

TRANSLATION LINK: http://pastebin.com/X8r0m4SU

Bye
Thanks given by:
And now we have two Italian translations.
Thanks given by:
That's possible but some words we say in english like, u means you, ATM at the moment its hard and google translate its not so good
Thanks given by:
(29 Mar 12, 11:24AM)Orynge Wrote: And now we have two Italian translations.

That one looks wrong. all sentences are: msgstr "" and not like the sample file in the first post
Thanks given by:
Indeed (although that's nothing a little sed magic couldn't fix).
Thanks for your contribution, Costa :)
Thanks given by:
I'm almost done with a Dutch translation. I speak it fluently so it should be a bit better than just using Google Translate.
Thanks given by:
(06 Jul 12, 04:59AM)TooTinyMan Wrote: I'm almost done with a Dutch translation. I speak it fluently so it should be a bit better than just using Google Translate.
Hasn't it been done already?

Actually it would be cool to have the list of the languages it has already been translated into.
Thanks given by:
yeah dutch is already in the official package... You only need to translate the cfg. Btw I have done a french translation (ac.mo+cfg) but I did not share it and I did not translate anything related with Editing o_O
Thanks given by:
(11 Jul 12, 04:27PM)Edward Wrote: yeah dutch is already in the official package... You only need to translate the cfg. Btw I have done a french translation (ac.mo+cfg) but I did not share it and I did not translate anything related with Editing o_O

I speak some French but I don't think I could translate the entire cfg for editing either.
Thanks given by:
(11 Jul 12, 04:27PM)Edward Wrote: yeah dutch is already in the official package...
I think you're confusing Dutch with German.
Thanks given by:
aaaaa dutch is not german... my bad
Thanks given by:
Guys chill out just wait till flowtron (or any other dev) list comes up, a lot of translations have already been made.
Anyone up for Swali? jk
Thanks given by:
i can translate to russian,if need ask me with pm
Thanks given by:
I can help pufig with russian translation.
Thanks given by:
(06 Jul 12, 04:59AM)TooTinyMan Wrote: I'm almost done with a Dutch translation. I speak it fluently so it should be a bit better than just using Google Translate.

how is this going? im dutch so i can edit it if anything is wrong :P
Thanks given by:
Lols haha, i talk pretty good english, to put it in another way, i know spanish, i live in Costa Rica, dont be offensive saying where is this country, i guess that your school isn't good for explain and say some american countries or learn about countries! ;)
I know more english like spanish and some french
Thanks given by: