inFame Ban hellokitty accused of cheater
every time this inFame clan banning 3H | games he did not know just lose my acused clan cheater this is bad enough for it not our fault that we're good then I hope help about the infame player thanks to all!
we can not do anything I do not know like most of Brazil only thing I can say and talk about the infame and completely ridiculous to expect Tomen way and put it on the black list and a player that does not

sorry for my English to understand more of! THX
Thanks given by:
Maybe try posting that in your native language and we'll see what we can do with it.
Thanks given by:
If you aren't using Google Translate, please do, it could actually be clearer (for once).

If not, do what V-Man says.
Thanks given by:
i agree aruo@k, it is annoying but it is even more annoying when larry and infame just admin restart the games if they are losing.
Thanks given by:
or if infame calls me nazi after a loss... this guy ain't got any behaviour.
Thanks given by:
Explains why BME has gone into such a tragic state.
* Oracle notes the departure of Bigbaddy, Infern0, zetsuu (spelling?), and Rezobro
Thanks given by:
I spoke with Aru@k and he explained his request is to have the server where inFame banned him banned. That server isn't on the masterserver in the first place though.

(03 Oct 11, 12:59AM)YourSister Wrote: i agree aruo@k, it is annoying but it is even more annoying when larry and infame just admin restart the games if they are losing.

I never "just" restart a game because I'm losing. The last time I forced a restart against you was because your teammate forced a restart first "to change weapon" even after we had started engaging each other. This is easy to abuse simply by claiming to need a weapon change whenever you get a bad start. So when we got a bad start after that I forced a revote with admin yet again.

Other cases have had similar reasons for restarting including spectating players of enemy team insulting and constantly distracting us while we play, and dR even asked us to stop in the middle of a game but played on themselves to gain a flag.

Additionally, we recently lost against you and Benson pretty badly and didn't revote anything (simply because we had nothing to complain about).

I won't deny I am heavy handed, but I am getting bored of teams doing small things that are unfair. I've lost my feeling of good will towards some teams and they've lost it to me too.
Thanks given by:
(03 Oct 11, 02:39PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Explains why BME has gone into such a tragic state.
* ShadowFlameZ notes the departure of Bigbaddy, Infern0, zetsuu (spelling?), and Rezobro

Infern0 the first.
Btw: InFame = Ninja = Popping87 = A big asshole since the start.
He posted hacks for the 1.1.0.1 on DTX forum with the "Phoenix" alias. (He used this alias on Legacy's teamspeak)

Thanks given by:
Forcing a restart is an odd luxury that I have never seen as following the spirit of AC. If you're not ready to play, then don't start a match. If you're behind on points, even out the score by fragging better -- not by starting the whole match over.
Thanks given by:
(03 Oct 11, 08:23PM)V-Man Wrote: Forcing a restart is an odd luxury that I have never seen as following the spirit of AC. If you're not ready to play, then don't start a match. If you're behind on points, even out the score by fragging better -- not by starting the whole match over.

Why should we be at a disadvantage because of their bad behaviour? In more competitive games you never get such things. More than that, even slight insults are penalised in leagues.

I should add, you can't just "not start the match" if there are spectators who vote too. The game needs a ready up mod.

(03 Oct 11, 07:52PM).ExodusS* Wrote: Btw: InFame = Ninja = Popping87 = A big asshole since the start.
He posted hacks for the 1.1.0.1 on DTX forum with the "Phoenix" alias. (He used this alias on Legacy's teamspeak)

What is there to suggest it's the same person? A generic alias alone is very weak evidence.
Thanks given by:
Wait InFern0 was Ph[]3n!x? well then its okay if I use his mod contents :P
Thanks given by:
(03 Oct 11, 08:56PM)Roflcopter Wrote: What is there to suggest it's the same person? A generic alias alone is very weak evidence.
He was caught cheating, and blacklisted, as poping87 in May 2010. In July 2010 he changed his name to ChesS*KacK"$. On July 8th his IP address range changed, so he was able to avoid his ban. He first used the name Ninja on September 18 (ReflexX|-Ninja-), but didn't start using it regularly until he joined -x$W- on October 5.
HTH :)
Thanks given by:
how do you know that is the same person if ip range changed?
Thanks given by:
That's a valid question.
1. ChesS*KacK"$ is an unusual name to copy
2. The first IP never appears again, the second IP never appeared before.
Thanks given by:
thanx for the reply, this is enough for me.
Thanks given by:
Popping87 ex |F.F.A|poping87?
Thanks given by:
Infame is the worst guy in assaultcube in my opinion, he has a very bad behaviour and he was an hacker
Thanks given by:
Don't get why ppl are knowingly playing against cheaters with bad attitude, or against clans that accept this kinda guys in their ranks ...
Thanks given by:
because there are too few clan and good players in AC, and better to play cheaters than no one
Thanks given by:
If you think that way, knock yourself out. But then don't come here bitching about it...
Thanks given by:
(03 Oct 11, 02:39PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Explains why BME has gone into such a tragic state.
* ShadowFlameZ notes the departure of Bigbaddy, Infern0, zetsuu (spelling?), and Rezobro

lol... infern0
Thanks given by: