Texture Glitch?
[Image: textureglitch.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Texture Glitch? i noticed it just before in a game, when i walked away from it it would dissapear and the normal barrel texture would be there.
Thanks given by:
is it same always when you go in that maP?
Thanks given by:
(27 Jul 10, 04:46PM)[3D][Raver] Wrote: is it same always when you go in that maP?

dont think so... it never used to.
Thanks given by:
My mapmodels are all fine, but a similar thing happens on my laptop with wall textures.
Thanks given by:
The time-space continuum is unfolding.
Thanks given by:
The interesting details would be the two lines of AC-startup "Renderer:" and "Driver:" and - as always - what Operating-System (OS) you're on.
I've noticed some glitches in textures myself, but only if I toggle to windowed mode and have parts of the OpenGL-window sticking outside the desktop-area. Picking better values for "screenres" or a "resetgl" fixes this though; if the error occurs in the radar-image a "clearminimap" may be required, but it never was for me.
Thanks given by:
(27 Jul 10, 04:30PM)mykegregory Wrote: [Image: textureglitch.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Texture Glitch? i noticed it just before in a game, when i walked away from it it would dissapear and the normal barrel texture would be there.

It looks like there is 2 barrels together and maybe there is some type of hall of mirrors thing going on. You shood check your files and check your barrel map models and see if the texture is a correct file type. I will look into this. its very interesting. Unless you modd your files and made it look like this and duplicated it then idk. SO FAR!..... ahah
Thanks given by:
Forget it, it's just a graphics card or driver glitch.
Thanks given by: