6th Official Mapping Contest
ac_unfrozen <3
Ego isn't big enough to do a nt_nightmare's_nightmare_land_of_really_bad_nightmares
Thanks given by:
ac_icecream
Thanks given by:
gema_yeti
Thanks given by:
pfft icecream was my idea :) atm my maps a mix of industrial + residential + ALOT of snow ..... like ..... i got no idea what to call it atm but yeaaah
Thanks given by:
(19 Sep 11, 05:57AM)Titan Wrote: ALOT of snow

[Image: ALOT9.png]

/ontopic

Same offer as Dementium :)

Thanks given by:
[Image: 078-terre%20enneige.png]

Assnowlt-Cube
Thanks given by:
Why hello there!
Thanks given by:
Well, if Slowy is offering his help, than don't ask me anymore .
His work is 1000 times better :D
Thanks given by:
(19 Sep 11, 12:32PM)Frogulis Wrote: Why hello there!

Sparkleznoob

Thanks given by:
So, I can't seem to get the damn Akimbo working again. :( What's up with it guys?! Anyway, I've completed my map, (I think. I may update it.) Anyway, download it Here! :D
Thanks given by:
custom stuff boooooooo
<3 nice job snoo
Thanks given by:
(19 Sep 11, 04:48PM).ExodusS* Wrote:
(19 Sep 11, 12:32PM)Frogulis Wrote: Why hello there!

Sparkleznoob

PDTS noob
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 11, 04:37PM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote:
(15 Sep 11, 10:45AM)*Champion Wrote: I think I will participate with X-Ray_Dog, or Exia, if he's here at forum.cubers.net too -

I teamed with NightHawkd. We teamed up before you said anything, soz :D

Hope to see great maps from newcomers like me and extremely complex maps from old timers!

I might consider going in. If I do i have no objection to partnering with Champion but I haven't worked on a map in so long ;n;. Oh well. If Champion wants to I'll go with him!
Thanks given by:
I don't think I will make it in time :S I have no time really. Maybe one weekend I can make parts of it up but geeze, kinda hard. The little freetime I have I use trying to play a few matches just to keep up but not much :/
Don't plan on anything from me but hey, maybe.
Thanks given by:
Remember everyone, that you still have over 3 months to submit a map.
Thanks given by:
I'm afraid I'll have to pass on that one, way to busy...

On the other hand I'd like to give a small contribution to the project so here is what I came up with, the whole package will come a little later when the knocked over barrel is also done.

If you fancy some more models to be covered let me know.

[Image: topsnow.jpg]
Thanks given by:
here is my entry

download
Thanks given by:
Mmmm Snoww :L Gah school ... Can't wait to finish the map when my exams are over ... Then maybe I'll join a clan :)
Thanks given by:
Ok, let's play. ;)
Thanks given by:
This is my entry for the contest: ac_frostbite

[Image: 6208361381_361fd1878e_z.jpg]

[Image: 6208361391_6fdbfabe54_z.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Frostbite?
Huh, sounds like the frostbyte engine :D I'm downloading it right now :D
Thanks given by:
I have returned to AC to join the mapping contest, I will be making a map called ac_tundra so name reservation! :P
Wish me luck guys :)
Thanks given by:
AC_tundra sounds good, I hope it's good too :)
Best of luck to you.
Thanks given by:
A small preview of my map called ac_ifran (It's the name of a city here in Morocco)

[Image: ac_ifran_ss.jpg]

It's only 50-60% done, no lights (I only used some random ones just to see how would it looks like), no pickups, no spawns...

Custom content: 2 new textures
Thanks given by:
Wow, that looks really nice :)
Keep on with the good work :)
Thanks given by:
Stiff competition early on. :p
Thanks given by:
Well, I think I'm in, but like Orynge said, I still have 3 months to submit a map, which I generally make in 3 days o.o - And I'm talking about High-Quality ones, not those newbie maps you see around there, lol.

But, for God's sake I need to get a faster netspeed, which I'm working on it for a while but no ISP's respond to me, I don't know why, lol. Well, I have over 3 months to think about it, so no worries \:D

I'll also apply soon for the GameSurge Staff on IRC, just let me get a proper email address, lol. Find me on IRC (channel #Champion, my bot "MasterServ" runs it) if you wish to talk to me about anything - I'm all ears :P

--
Safety and Peace be upon you all
Thanks given by:
ac_Relinquished is now under construction. :3
Thanks given by:
The lightning looks amazing, Sniper. Make us proud bud :)
Thanks given by:
Trying :p & thank's, but I'll probably change it to some better one..
Thanks given by: