.aG*Zodiak. AC Sniper Montage "Cult of Personality"
Me and Syntax's first montage!
Game-play by *Zodiak.
Video by Syntax.

RECOMMENDED TO WATCH IN 1080HD

Note: Germans won't be able to view the video without proxy due to the song being blocked in Germany!

What would you like to see next? More 360s? More Flick-shots?
Thanks given by:
Rapetastic. Especially the 360's, lol.
Thanks given by:
Too much contrast, can't see too well in some parts.
Thanks given by:
Nice job ;) Looks neat!
Thanks given by:
LOOKS PRO GOOD JOB CONGRATS HAVE TWINKIE
Thanks given by:
Someday you'll be like me.. keep it up Shortyn00b. Nice video!
Thanks given by:
dear god those 360's!
make mine look amature

There are alot of montage coming out the works recently, i'm going to wait for my HUD gun in demos to do my new one though. ;)
Thanks given by:
Nice video Myke.
Thanks given by:
Yeh yours was still pretty good.
GJ Syntax and Zodiak.
Shorty, not to be rude or anything, but what was your role in it (besides publicity)?
Just curious.

EDIT:
NVM.
Derp question is derp.
Lol.
Thanks given by:
great vid, i remember that 360 hs xD i was there in that match (i was lavix xD). Great footage of the hs', they were awesome and gj syntax
(03 Sep 11, 04:47PM)Jason Wrote: Too much contrast, can't see too well in some parts.

and it was a little hard to see in some parts =)
Thanks given by:
FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU!!!!
Ahrg, why do I have to be german >.<
Thanks given by:
(06 Sep 11, 02:28PM)Dementium4ever Wrote: FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU!!!!
Ahrg, why do I have to be german >.<

u can watch it
just change ur ip :)
get an American ip ^^
Thanks given by:
Wow, nice skills there. Anyway, can someone explain to me why this is a 360 kill? He clearly lands, aims, and shoots. The 360 kill should come from hitting the target whilst the momentum lasts... innit?
Thanks given by:
(06 Sep 11, 06:12PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Wow, nice skills there. Anyway, can someone explain to me why this is a 360 kill? He clearly lands, aims, and shoots. The 360 kill should come from hitting the target whilst the momentum lasts... innit?
He didn't take so long to stand and shoot after the 360, and sometimes these type of kills are done by luck since sometimes you don't aim after the 360 and just shoot and happen to get a headshot. Of course, if someone would jump and make a 360, and then stand there for 2 seconds and get a headshot, that wouldn't be considered as a 360 kill. Though here, if you look closely, you can see that when the shot is made his body is still moving leftwards from the momentum of the 360.

Thanks given by:
@Wolf Now I see and understand, thanks!
Thanks given by:
Nice shots with good music to back them up!
Thanks given by:
Just for the Song I say Yes, nice.

(CM Punk ?)
Thanks given by:
everything was ruined by crushed blacks for me. :( Nice killing though.
Thanks given by:
(07 Sep 11, 02:18PM)Bigben Wrote: Just for the Song I say Yes, nice.

(CM Punk ?)

Correct! :D
Thanks given by:
(07 Sep 11, 02:26PM)SKB Wrote: everything was ruined by crushed blacks for me. :( Nice killing though.
They were intentional.

Thanks given by:
(08 Sep 11, 10:23AM)Syntax Wrote:
(07 Sep 11, 02:26PM)SKB Wrote: everything was ruined by crushed blacks for me. :( Nice killing though.
They were intentional.

Intentionally ruined?

cool
Thanks given by:
idk, but for some reason i wasn't really a fan. Probably the song.
Thanks given by:
(11 Sep 11, 01:42PM)JosipTito Wrote:
(08 Sep 11, 10:23AM)Syntax Wrote:
They were intentional.

Intentionally ruined?

cool
Did you even watch the whole thing? I did that near the beginning to make it match up with the music.

I suppose it didn't turn out as well as I thought (it only made sense to me, I guess). I probably won't do that again.
Thanks given by: