I got banned from a server because i'm a pro??
Hey Guys , i have a problem , i just got banned from a server . They said im cheating. im not cheating , i think the reason they ban me because they're the noob-est player in Assault Cube , they're name was die-capsicum and die-applhe . Can someone help me T_T . Im Not Cheating T_T
Thanks given by:
It's just some snotty admins who think play-banning is fun. Most likely you won't be reported, so don't sweat it.
Thanks given by:
not the admin who ban me , but the player , they use voting ban

Thanks given by:
That's even better man lol don't worry about it. If you didn't cheat, and they did ban you, then it only lasts 20 minutes for that server. Until then, play on another server. The ban isn't permanent, luckily for you. ^_^
Thanks given by:
Thanks .... ^_^
Thanks given by:
not perminent, unless they set the ban limit for a few years and never turn off the server D;
Thanks given by:
What server were you playing on? If it's a popular/well-maintenanced server, you can report the admins for false kicks/bans on the server owner's email/website.
Thanks given by:
Usually a 20 minute ban from the one server. Its a good thing, be flattered that they fear you so much, that they need to ban you.
Thanks given by:
If you was a pro you'd know about all this!
Thanks given by:
this is a little off topic but can anyone tell me exactly what a "pro" is in this game?

I know in other games it is actually someone who makes money from playing maybe even enough to support a gaming lifestyle but here, what can it mean!

PS I think its actually very pretentious and almost without exception everyone who i have met who called themselves pro or thought they were pro was in fact noob. I hate to say it but looking at what Cleaner said there is evidence of this here ;)
Thanks given by:
@anderson,
maybe the "pros" aren't great at marketing themselves. i'm waiting for the day someone gets a razor sponsorship. free mousepads ftw. probably not going to happen though.

Thanks given by:
(20 Aug 11, 11:10AM)Waffles Wrote: ...razor sponsorship...
[Image: gillette-gamer-razor.jpg]
Maybe Razer would be more appropriate.
Thanks given by:
Or maybe not? :O
[Image: team_pro_model.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Stop being so pro man.
Thanks given by:
(20 Aug 11, 05:13PM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: Stop being so pro man.
Yeah it's the only way to not get banned. If you keep being pro you'll get banned.
Thanks given by:
Forum Rules Wrote:27. Do not accept money for playing AssaultCube or it is teh banhammer time!
Thanks given by:
(20 Aug 11, 05:17PM)gambino Wrote:
(20 Aug 11, 05:13PM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: Stop being so pro man.
Yeah it's the only way to not get banned. If you keep being pro you'll get banned.

Yea, go play sniper-shotty or with knife some minutes, they'll calm down.

(sniper-shotty: shoot stupidly with shotgun at distance)
Thanks given by:
(20 Aug 11, 08:26AM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: If you was a pro you'd know about all this!

Though , im only pro at the game not the rules , but i know 1 rules : No Cheating ^_^
Thanks given by:
(21 Aug 11, 01:54AM)Rakor123 Wrote:
(20 Aug 11, 08:26AM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: If you was a pro you'd know about all this!
Though , im only pro at the game not the rules , but i know 1 rules : No Cheating ^_^
Good boy.
Thanks given by:
I'm sponsored by Razor and what ?? :D
Huh... time to get sleep :p
Thanks given by:
(21 Aug 11, 01:54AM)Rakor123 Wrote: 1 rules : No Cheating ^_^

Amen.
Thanks given by:
You got banned because your black. (<--- joke) It's quite obvious. Sorry please bleach yourself purple with a shade of golden meridian. Thank you. ;)
Thanks given by:
MORGANNNNNNNNNNN <3
Thanks given by:
BEST GRAVEDIG EVER
Thanks given by:
(20 Aug 11, 02:44PM)Orynge Wrote: ...
[Image: team_pro_model.jpg]
God damn scooters. dont get me started on those noobs!

Thanks given by:
;) msg ;) too ;) short ;) this ;) !
Thanks given by: