Help us
Hello,

Since few weeks there is an idiot using the tag AOD for teamkills and to offend the other players. He takes our name. Does anybody can make anything?

[Image: 20110819.jpg]

[Image: 20110820.jpg]

[Image: 20110822.jpg]

[Image: 20110824.jpg]

Here he decided to take my name (I am a kind of legend on Assaultcube:):))

[Image: 20110821.jpg]

As you can see it it is someone very respectful. Good reputation for us :(

[Image: 20110823.jpg]

He plays on servers as mys finland, exodus ... (public). I cant do anything. I dont have admin or any access to the blacklist so...It becomes rather boring. More over he is not the only one but for the moment i dont care about te others

Ty guys

PS : I do not know if I posted in the good place. If I made a mistake excuse I. An admin can move the topic in the good place I think

=============================================
Text translates with Reverso, on-line translator : http://www.reverso.net
=============================================
Thanks given by:
Find the blacklist thread under the blacklist forum. Post a reply there, filling in the form provided (ip,name,proof...).

This is the best we can do. You can always have your tag put into a nicknameblacklist on servers, but tbh blacklisting is enough.
Thanks given by:
I think the proof is already here in form of screenshots. ;)

So just post the report in this thread

Things that help when reporting an offender:
* Name(s) used.
* Date/Time (including timezone).
* Server it occured on (including IP/Port of the server).
* Demos/Screenshots of the offense(s).
* IP (or a partial IP).
* A detailed description of what they did.

Edit: Posting in blacklist thread doesn't mean the offender gets banned from every server. This is up to server owners.
Thanks given by:
Hi, ty

I need more informations. Who host servers MyS finland (public servers like MyS Finland 4), Exodus 24H and [HTN] and where to contact us? How do i know that the IP was indeed bl? I dont care about this guys, I just want that he cannot annoy us any more and take our tag. There are lots of other team why our!! _ _ "

Sorry for questions :)
Thanks given by:
You should contact server owners and supply them with a list of your clan members. This way they may put you in a server whitelist.
Thanks given by:
(21 Aug 11, 10:52PM)DES|OpenSource Wrote: I think the proof is already here in form of screenshots. ;)

So just post the report in this thread

Things that help when reporting an offender:
* Name(s) used.
* Date/Time (including timezone).
* Server it occured on (including IP/Port of the server).
* Demos/Screenshots of the offense(s).
* IP (or a partial IP).
* A detailed description of what they did.

Edit: Posting in blacklist thread doesn't mean the offender gets banned from every server. This is up to server owners.

Exodus

=MyS=

[HTN]
Thanks given by:
ty medusa
Thanks given by: