The_Splatterer
Hey guys :) I wanted to ask you guys if you guys could blacklist The_Splatterer. He/She is very nuubish and tks everyone in gema. I've seen he/she many times in the gema servers I play in. He/she's IP is 69.40.238.x
Thanks given by:
This player is already in the blacklist thread (http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1-post-65...l#pid65254 ), and was accused of speed hacking.

Next time just use the thread in the link above to blacklist players instead of making a new thread.
Thanks given by:
If you're going to accuse someone of teamkilling/killing in gema, get the proof to back it up, otherwise, don't say anything on the forums, because technically this is slander..
Thanks given by:
(15 Aug 11, 06:24AM)The Splatterer Wrote: If you're going to accuse someone of teamkilling/killing in gema, get the proof to back it up, otherwise, don't say anything on the forums, because technically this is slander..
Don't worry, we got proof of you speed hacking.

Thanks given by:
So far there is no proof against you, only claims by two different individuals. Until there is proof I doubt server owners will trouble to ban your range. Anywho, killing in gemas is not a strong reason for ban by most server owners here, although the other speedhacking accusal (albeit a very weak one) will be more costly if proof is presented.

Wolf please link us to proof, I'm looking at the BL thread and haven't found any (not that there isn't proof out there, I just haven't seen any).
Thanks given by:
The_Splatterer also gives me the N word whenever I kick him. Im asian.
Thanks given by:
Other blacklist thread evidence here and here.

(The Splatterer posting from IP 69.40.238.210)

In short, he already has two entries on the blacklist thread, so leave well enough alone. If server owners CBF to blacklist him, then perhaps you shouldn't bother playing on those servers.
Thanks given by: