Assault Cube World Cup 2011
There's nothing specific about it in the rules, but the rules do state that referees are authorized to make calls as they see fit in-game. For that, I'll say in advance that any match I referee will not have disrespect, especially the kind you described.
As far as ensuring a cheat-free environment, put your trust in the administrators. ;-)
This means that there will be no need to go throwing accusations around, at least in public or to impertinent ends. If there is some suspicion, the proper action is to PM the referee and an administrator (yes, both) to discuss evidence, rather than blasting disrespectful invective all over the place.
Thanks given by:
(27 Jul 11, 01:57PM)DaylixX Wrote: Hi Sheriff, I do not know why your team was not accepted. I'm sorry, I can not answer your request.

DaylixX.

I ask about it, to add additional the Germany C Team. Finally i have logged it in time.

Greets Sheriff

Thanks given by:
Waagner is a cheater. If he is not removed from this tournament even if they win I will know the real winners are any teams that lost to them.

EDIT: That's why I thought leeroy cheated Marreira/Coxa :)
Thanks given by:
(29 Jul 11, 06:02AM)CoxA* Wrote: ...Hera = Plenas and Lerooy = Waagner...
Just a little correction:
HeRa is HeRa/BigMama, and has been for some time; Shoter is Plenas/Clown/Bieel.

Does everyone in AC, apart from his friends, agree that Wagner/Waag is a cheat?
Thanks given by:
I agree.
Thanks given by:
Yes, hes a cheat.
Thanks given by:
I agree too.
Thanks given by:
Hes been a known cheater for ages now :S
Thanks given by:
If he is a cheater, put the evidence on the blacklist thread. If he was a cheater, his time's served and he should be given the opportunity to try again.
Thanks given by:
He cheats now and cheated back then.

V-Man, everyone knows, I mean look at everyone and what they said, Robtics, MeLonE, Shorty, Wolf, trust the community, don't make us collect evidence :D
Thanks given by:
(29 Jul 11, 02:43PM)V-Man Wrote: If he is a cheater, put the evidence on the blacklist thread. If he was a cheater, his time's served and he should be given the opportunity to try again.

You do not know Wagner, unfortunately.
He is the typical teenager would sell the soul to win.
Thanks given by:
(29 Jul 11, 03:23PM)Xenon Wrote: don't make us collect evidence :D

Any accusation of cheating needs evidence or it is an arrogant assumption. You would insist in it just as strongly if you were accused, and so would I.
Thanks given by:
(29 Jul 11, 06:02AM)CoxA* Wrote: "i don't know if they use in actual days, but they used in the past and both already confessed it. Shoter = Plenas and Lerooy = Waagner."

We're not saying that they are cheaters now, but they used in the past, and they are known in the brazilian community (worldwide too, i guess) as cheaters. Why should we trust them ? We're just making a precaution so bad things don't happen.
Thanks given by:
Precautions are great. Baseless accusations are lame. Carry on.
Thanks given by:
Just let the ref for them watch them and report anything out of the ordinary...
Thanks given by:
Wagner cheats now.
Thanks given by:
V-man is right, and since (ex)cheaters were given a second chance and many of you were agree, you shouldn't be hitting wagner so hard. As lucky said, every demo in this cup should be analized.
Thanks given by:
And what is the problem, the judges use programs like teamviewer, to check if the player has the original client?
It would be safer for everyone.
Only as a means of precaution.
Thanks given by:
(29 Jul 11, 09:04PM)Marreira Wrote: And what is the problem, the judges use programs like teamviewer, to check if the player has the original client?
It would be safer for everyone.
Only as a means of precaution.

There are privacy issues of course. And it's very easy to install two AC clients, one in a hidden location. If I wanted to cheat I would simply hide one cheat client somewhere completely out of reach (on a removable drive for instance) and then allow you to view my normal client. You can't stop cheaters like that.
Thanks given by:
I will take into account everything that was said,
and we will take the necessary precautions...
That's why there will be a referee during games

DaylixX.
Thanks given by:
All captains must take demos (and referee will take too) if problem.
Thanks given by:
(29 Jul 11, 08:17AM)Sheriff Wrote:
(27 Jul 11, 01:57PM)DaylixX Wrote: Hi Sheriff, I do not know why your team was not accepted. I'm sorry, I can not answer your request.

DaylixX.

I ask about it, to add additional the Germany C Team. Finally i have logged it in time.

Greets Sheriff

Thanks given by:
(29 Jul 11, 09:11PM)Roflcopter Wrote: If I wanted to cheat I would simply hide one cheat client somewhere completely out of reach (on a removable drive for instance) and then allow you to view my normal client. You can't stop cheaters like that.

Or, a Ghost Drive...

Thanks given by:
(29 Jul 11, 08:17AM)Sheriff Wrote:

DaylixX.

Greets Sheriff
Quote:Warning : These countries have not to appear in the actual list of the teams.

Thanks given by:
WTF no team from world Champions Spain? Spain FTW!!!
and just one team for Latin America? no way there are a lot more Latin players in AC
give me a couple of days and I will get this 2 team even one Argentine team well that's what I hope
Thanks given by:
umm where were you like a week ago?
Thanks given by:
you need to be fast alex
Thanks given by:
ACWC TeamSpeak channels have been created !

Join us ;)
Thanks given by:
Olá para todos .

Pessoal cansei de tanta Arrogância contra mim .

Muitos falam da boca pra fora sem pensar , adoram me acusar , mas como sempre não tem um fundamento , ou provas que estou usando algo .

Sim , no meu passado versão 1.0 ao participar do cla M|A , acabei sendo tolo o bastante e usando , cheater , SPEED Hacker , assumi na época ter usado e fui reportado .

Após ter sido reportado , acabei me afastando um pouco do jogo, durante 6 mêses .

Ao voltar a jogar infelizmente eu mesmo tinha acabado com minha reputação no jogo na época , todos que me viam jogando , falavam muito mal , chingavam etc . Me pegei sendo banido de quase todos server's .

Despois de um tempo mudei meu jeito , pensei muito no que fiz , e decidi , jogar normal ( LIMPO ) da li para frente , mas mesmo assim foi dificil , muitas criticas , não queriam me aceitar de jeito nenhum , mas mesmo assim , continuei jogando .apesar de tudo . Adoro muito jogar ( Assault Cube ) , na maioria das vezes uso meu tempo livre jogando .

Ja na versão 1.1.0.3 que todos , falavam , " wagner " a nova versão vai ter Ant- cheaters , quero ver você jogando , quando foi lançada então a nova versao , fui jogar e provei que ja não usava mas nada , jogei até com Bhrama no começo .

E até hoje jogo LIMPO , sem nada , sempre falam , falam , falam , mas nunca achão nada no meu jogo , nao irei citar nomes , mas os que aqui nesse TÓPICO , aonde estamos discutindo o ACWC , que estão falando mal de mim , será inveja por nao jogarem o que eu jogo , ou não aceita perde ?

Pois eu acredito que toda PESSOA , tem sua 2 chance , so é preciso aproveitar éssa chance para não cometer os mesmos erros .

Queria dizer muito obrigado ao V-man .
e todos meus amigos que defendem minha opinião

TRANSLATOR FAIL , Sorry
Thanks given by:
With help from Google Translate:
"
Hello everyone.

Personally, I'm tired of so much arrogance against me.

Many people lip off without thinking, they love to accuse me, but as always do not have a foundation, or evidence that I am using something.

Yes, in version 1.0 in the past, while participating in the M|A clan, I was foolish enough to use cheats, SPEED hack, I took the time and was reported for having used it.

After being reported, I ended up withdrawing a bit from the game for 6 months.

Returning to play, I unfortunately had left the game with my reputation at the time, everyone who saw me playing spoke very poorly, etc. I was banned from almost every server.

I thought a lot about what I did, and decided, playing ( CLEAN ) to read the front, but it was difficult, many critics do not want to accept me at all, but I still kept playing. I love to play (Assault Cube), I use most of my free time to play.

Already in version 1.1.0.3, everyone said, "Wagner" the new version will have Anti-cheat, I see you playing, then when the new version was launched, I tried playing but was not using any [cheats], even with Brahma in the beginning.

And today fair play, no nothing, always talk, talk, talk but never find anything in my game, I will not name names, but here on this topic, where we are discussing the ACWC, who are speaking ill of me, will be jealous that I did not play the game, or that I do not accept losing?

For I believe that every person has his second chance, so we must seize this chance to not make the same mistakes.

I wanted to say thank you to the V-man.
and all my friends who support my opinion
"
Thanks given by: