Assault Cube World Cup 2011
is it too late to register? ... if it is... i let the usa/canada team down... im sorry lucas... i was on vacation... );
Thanks given by:
Nope, from what I've seen, the signups for countries that are not yet registered are closed when the qualifications finish.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jul 11, 11:49AM)beta_boy Wrote: Xenon has personally told me he does not scope when he uses the sniper mod, not only should it not be allowed in acwc, it should not be allowed in assaultcube. If it changes the way a person plays it should be disallowed, it is basically a unscoped crosshair.

this
Thanks given by:
(31 Jul 11, 02:43AM)Dr.DrooL Wrote: is it too late to register? ... if it is... i let the usa/canada team down... im sorry lucas... i was on vacation... );

#can-team
Thanks given by:
(31 Jul 11, 05:29AM)Cemer Wrote:
(31 Jul 11, 02:43AM)Dr.DrooL Wrote: is it too late to register? ... if it is... i let the usa/canada team down... im sorry lucas... i was on vacation... );

#can-team

http://gamesurge.net/chat
Thanks given by:
I'd like to advice the organization of ACWC that Team Spain is organizing his country fellows for the competition.

Hope I can give an answer tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

GGz!
Thanks given by:
goodnight to all the championship is being very annoying to the organizer luc@s daylixX great but the son of a bitch and a stake in Brazil's B team for me is winning or losing as much as this game was good now ACWC fucked everything that is great but with all this fucked daylixX ACWC this man, one mentally retarded do not know what does it take long to set up the matches then I want to fuck this ACWC daylixX learn to ride a world Cup you just right and a donkey the best team B Are you stupid daylixX thx

Mod edit: user warned for insults and vulgarity
Thanks given by:
No offenses to other Dom
Thanks given by:
@Dom, use this http://uboachan.net/x/src/1296923633603.jpg and submit it to ACWC team, core elite or /dev/null
Thanks given by:
(01 Aug 11, 12:28AM)Dom Wrote: goodnight to all the championship is being very annoying to the organizer luc@s daylixX great but the son of a bitch and a stake in Brazil's B team for me is winning or losing as much as this game was good now ACWC fucked everything that is great but with all this fucked daylixX ACWC this man, one mentally retarded do not know what does it take long to set up the matches then I want to fuck this ACWC daylixX learn to ride a world Cup you just right and a donkey the best team B Are you stupid daylixX thx
English please. You couldn't do this. Kick out of the tournament much? Nice respect from what englsih words you got to Luc@s + DaylixX

Thanks given by:
OH MY GOD BROKEN ENGLISH SPEAKING BRAZILIAN FUCKS.

Mod edit: user warned for insults
Thanks given by:
(01 Aug 11, 12:57AM)Xenon Wrote: Nice respect from what englsih words you got to Luc@s + DaylixX

And btw (very important), if you look 2s at Brasil screenshots, you'll see that winners often lose by frags (so play the flags).
I was "refering" brasil matchs (Brasil A against Brasil B and Brasil B against Brasil C) and they were very interesting.
Yeah it was full rifle match (exept Panicow sometimes and Coxa at snipe) but very tactic, the level wasn't low at all.

Thanks given by:
.Ow meu deus
Thanks given by:
I want to see if the daylixX man and take my team to the championship very little bitch and do not know what a donkey ACWC.
Thanks given by:
Can you translate that to Swahili? I'm sure we'd understand better.
Thanks given by:
I think he's annoyed because apparently Brazil B is clearly the best, so the qualifiers are useless?
Thanks given by:
Hi guys good morning, I played with the Waag and the last time I realized that it is a good player had a bad reputation in the past, but I think he has already paid for the mistake, all of the demos of it and see that it is now fair play, not judge lest they be judged, many clan ARG players call me but I xiter Cube and Action game since after buying my video card improved my performance with the higher FPS, but I want to make clear not to commit injustice, and DOM please more respect for the organizers , why were not they would not have this championship I've always dreamed of playing and now I'm playing, I thank all the organizers and partners thank AC
Thanks given by:
Dom, please seriously, get a mate to translate for you :)
Thanks given by:
All his mates use translators.
Thanks given by:
we all lold...you lost get over it and dont blame the people who take time out of their day to make sure it runs smootly..grow up
Thanks given by:
DOM it is a chidren infantilism that just because the reserve was tried to ruin the B team, pleaseask that he take the world it is not part of our B team Brazil, poor child don't cry DOM no longer part of the team.
Thanks given by:
Fuck acwc team B brazil daylixX noob hahaha pufe cheater!!!

Mod edit: user warned...
oops, too many warning points. User is banned now.
Thanks given by:
Can we just have Brazil C in the ACWC, because they can speak english without a Translator?
Thanks given by:
i agree to that^ and omg they are calling themselves cheaters...lol id never though id see the day :D also DOM get over it and stop trolling noob
Thanks given by:
(01 Aug 11, 09:12PM)ursopufe Wrote: ... tried to ruin the B team ... he ... is not part of our B team Brazil
Thanks given by:
Google Translator = FAIL
Thanks given by:
(02 Aug 11, 12:45AM)Shorty Wrote: Can we just have Brazil C in the ACWC, because they can speak english without a Translator?

nah. this tourney isn't about english skills ,
this time brazil b have more skills and organization ^^
Thanks given by:
(02 Aug 11, 05:46PM)kaz Wrote:
(02 Aug 11, 12:45AM)Shorty Wrote: Can we just have Brazil C in the ACWC, because they can speak english without a Translator?

nah. this tourney isn't about english skills ,
this time brazil b have more skills and organization ^^

Thx Kaz
Thanks given by:
Aqui na minha escola ninguém se importa com a aula de inglês, por isso os brasileiros não falam inglês decente! E os desenvolvedores do tradutor do google não sabem programar, por isso fizeram uma mérda de tradutor.

Here at my school no one cares about the English class, so the Brazilians do not speak decent English! And the developers of google translator can not program, so did a fucking translator.
Thanks given by:
lol. You must be new here.
Thanks given by: