.:Sj*K!LL3D's ban
Hi. When I try to connect to some servers (such as MyS or TyD servers) it says I'm banned. I have no idea what I did. Could someone please help? Thanks!
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 11, 04:19PM).:Sj*K1LL3D Wrote: Hi. When I try to connect to some servers (such as MyS or TyD servers) it says I'm banned. I have no idea what I did. Could someone please help? Thanks!
this..
(03 Jul 11, 01:04PM)jamz Wrote:
// Name: .:Sj*K!LL3D, aka -1uC4$-, N1K3
// Ban date: 2011-07-03
// Ban reason: wallhack
// Proof: http://www.26things.com/ac/forum/TOSOK_ac_desert_2011.07.03_1517.dmo
189.7.106.0/23
189.35.216.0/21
189.103.112.0/21
Link to demo. I wouldn't normally blacklist for a wallhack, since it's notoriously difficult to prove, but this is the most blatant example I've seen since Velocity. The ranges affect half a dozen other current players, sadly.
Thanks given by:
Because this was a wallhack, I will happily remove this post and ban if the consensus is that I've made a mistake.
Please, if you have some experience of playing AC, take a look at this demo and tell me if I imagined it. I'll watch it again and post some obvious times for you to look at in a few minutes...
12-16 seconds - looks across map, through wall, towards opponent, Chaos.
17-18 seconds - looks through wall toward opponent, Chaos.
23-28 seconds - looks through wall toward opponent, Chaos.
etc.
Thanks given by:
If you want to know the play assault cube is one year, and look at the demo and see that the player would almost always the same place after some time I realized and was easy to know where he would. I hope you take me out of the blacklist servers. Thanks in advance.

Sorry for mistakes in the writing I'm Brazilian.
Thanks given by:
The file linked is missing a .dmo at the end, according to IZArc.

While I'm here, I'll just point out this: Why would you look at where you think your opponent is, when there are walls between you? Were you hoping that the walls would disappear?
Again, I don't have the demo so I don't know what exactly happened.
Thanks given by:
Obvious wallhack is obvious, period.
Thanks given by:
There's some seriously suspicious shooting, particularly early in the game at the encounter that results in scores of 2 - 2. Killed shoots very early but also has high ping so there's a chance the timing was more appropriate than it looks.
Thanks given by:
Lol. That is so obvious..
Thanks given by:
(05 Jul 11, 01:48AM)Huntsman Wrote: Lol. That is so obvious..

^that and it's rly wierd that u still can connect to MS :-/
Thanks given by:
It's really obvious. No more to say.
Thanks given by:
Lol. Who runs around in a tosok "looking" at a wall?
Thanks given by:
[Image: northkorea.jpg]
looking at a pokeball
Thanks given by:
i look at walls
Thanks given by:
I also look at walls, mostly when I'm death xD
Thanks given by:
Just painfully obvious wall hack.

Sorry Sj*K1LL3D, but it seems you don't have enough friends here to get away with wall hack.

Fate, you ask why he would be looking at the walls. To quote from my favourite wall hacker:

"What you describe as following the enemy through the way is really strafe running"
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-156.html

Yes, that's right, it's strafe running.
Thanks given by:
I strafe run without staring at the walls at that much of an angle. :|
Thanks given by:
It is quite obvious. Your mistake here Sj*K1LL3D was that you didn't try or didn't know how to hide the fact that you were using a cheat, like MANY other more experienced players do. Is good to be able to ban at least one walhacker every once in a while...
Thanks given by:
- Two points where he refused to move further forwards when there was a camper. All other times he does not pause there
- Several times moves slowly round a corner until a narrow angle shows him his opponent. Shows very precise knowledge of their positions
- At the beginning he almost walks around corners with his back to them but miracle of miracles there's never anyone there
- At the beginning he clearly tracks his opponent through the wall for an extended period (even walking backwards to do so!)

Also worth noting:

- His aim is poor but yet his "awareness" is very strong
- It is TOSOK so the spawns are very predictable. I don't think this actually weakens any of the above points though
- I think a very convincing point happens at 6:02 reminaing (and of course the beginning)

I'm certain he cheats.
Thanks given by:
(05 Jul 11, 02:00PM)Roflcopter Wrote: - I think a very convincing point happens at 6:02 reminaing (and of course the beginning)
Wow, he even scoped at the wall which was between him and the enemy... Hadn't gone through the demo that much to notice this before.
Thanks given by: