ac_petrol
(02 Jul 11, 09:37AM)V-Man Wrote:
(02 Jul 11, 01:09AM)Cemer Wrote: Lol Sorry for one 'z' my friend. Didn't know that the lexical police were playing AC.

Grammar police are just as exacting! You should have been aware!
* V-Man takes 5 points from Gryffindor

What? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But we'll regain 1000 after Harry does something cool.

Back to map topic people!

Edit: Where's the download link?
Thanks given by:
The map is fine Sauvedude. You’ve just fallen foul of some fragile egos and petty bickering.
Thank you for your work. Its far better than anything I could do.
Thanks given by:
(02 Jul 11, 03:41PM)Cemer Wrote: Where's the download link?
Here you go mate Download ac_petrol

Thanks given by:
I tried this last week Cleaner. The link in the vault is dead.
Thanks given by:
It is a shame that a couple of asses enjoy to piss someone for free.
Suavedude, please, re-upload your map... the link is broken.
Thanks given by:
(02 Jul 11, 11:34PM)Brahma Wrote: It is a shame that a couple of asses enjoy to piss someone for free.
Suavedude, please, re-upload your map... the link is broken.

I didn't ask him to delete the link or something else, i just said what i saw from my eyes.
Now if you want a message like "oh i love this map, awesome idea at the mid keep working your imagination" you can dream or take LSD as you want.
Now i stop to adding fuel in the (as i think what you think) nuclear flamewar.

Thanks given by:
Do you understand the difference of "constructive" and "destructive" criticism?
Thanks given by:
That part was not about criticism, it was about copy-pasting. Anyway, I think all that can be said about that has been said.
Thanks given by:
(03 Jul 11, 12:14AM)Brahma Wrote: Do you understand the difference of "constructive" and "destructive" criticism?
+49% do it.

Thanks given by:
Fixed...
For those who like it Download ac_petrol

For those who don't like it Download ac_arab-money
Thanks given by:
tempest, comparing carefully both maps, I do not believe it was an automatic copy/paste.
Thanks given by:
To me, one base looks like an ac_power base, however it is very slight.

Pretty looking map :)
Thanks given by:
Tutorial how to create flamewar without warning points:

sign others' posts above as from fragile egos and petty bickering and enjoy offtopic reactions xD People, don't feed old blind trolls !! xD Trolls should go to play with their tunned shotgun and keeps the discussion they don't understand. xD

Thanks given by:
(03 Jul 11, 11:53AM)Alien Wrote: Tutorial how to create flamewar without warning points:

sign others' posts above as from fragile egos and petty bickering and enjoy offtopic reactions xD People, don't feed old blind trolls !! xD Trolls should go to play with their tunned shotgun and keeps the discussion they don't understand. xD

i'm a sniper :[

Thanks given by:
Snipers don't troll, they are regulated. You must have a level to be sniper. :D
Thanks given by:
I broke the download link on purpose to try to avoid all the controversy that it created, since I couldn't delete the file (I don't see the X button anywhere), and now I don't have any control of it:

[Image: 73340976.png]

It's true that I copied those structures, but I didn't copy the entire map like some of you stated.
But seriously, it's enough. I want to completely forget this map; I totally regret it. You can call me map-stealer, copypaste scum, inferior noob mapper or whatever you want; I don't really care, I'm not mad or pissed off. Like it or hate it, your choice.

I only make maps because I enjoy it. I don't want to win any mapping contest, or forcing others to play it. If someone wants to copy something of my maps and paste it in his map I'm OK with it, I don't need any credit, mention or anything.
Thanks given by:
xD its alright SuaveDude, two people out of dozens don't need to be addressed ;)
We all like the map.
<3
Thanks given by:
(03 Jul 11, 01:08PM)SuaveDude Wrote: I broke the download link on purpose to try to avoid all the controversy that it created, since I couldn't delete the file (I don't see the X button anywhere), and now I don't have any control of it.
Only Generals can delete files on AKIMBO also you cannot edit it since I created a new post.

(03 Jul 11, 01:36PM)Nightmare Wrote: xD its alright SuaveDude, two people out of dozens don't need to be addressed ;)
We all like the map.
<3
Indeed and you shouldn't bother at all about it.

Thanks given by:
(03 Jul 11, 01:08PM)SuaveDude Wrote: I broke the download link on purpose to try to avoid all the controversy that it created, since I couldn't delete the file (I don't see the X button anywhere), and now I don't have any control of it:

[Image: 73340976.png]

It's true that I copied those structures, but I didn't copy the entire map like some of you stated.
But seriously, it's enough. I want to completely forget this map; I totally regret it. You can call me map-stealer, copypaste scum, inferior noob mapper or whatever you want; I don't really care, I'm not mad or pissed off. Like it or hate it, your choice.

I only make maps because I enjoy it. I don't want to win any mapping contest, or forcing others to play it. If someone wants to copy something of my maps and paste it in his map I'm OK with it, I don't need any credit, mention or anything.

Dude, you are the most humble (wo)man I've ever "met". Kudos to you.
(03 Jul 11, 12:48AM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: For those who don't like it Download ac_arab-money

Lol.
Thanks given by:
I said it looked like power, I never said you copied it :P

Sorry for not being clear.
Thanks given by:
Nice map!!

Great detailing and outstanding work with the lights: You really get a physical feeling of the temperatures when walking through this map!
I also like the layout. Its easy to understand but still gives a lot of possibilities for interesting actions.

Im really looking forward to play some CTF-games on this map.

As for the petrol-machine, I can understand the way .ExodusS* first reacted.
This machine is a small "masterpiece" , looks like a map-model but is completly done with ac-geometry.
I think copy-paste is ok, but you should definitely mention the source in the map-package and in the presentation-threads (here & akimbo)

Thanks given by:

IMHO the layout is totally different from ac_power.

I liked the map.
Thanks given by:
De verdad le haces caso a esta gente?
Sabés que tus mapas son buenos, seguí asi y no le des tanta importancia a los comentarios sin contenido y que sólo buscan tu reacción...
Thanks given by:
(03 Jul 11, 01:08PM)SuaveDude Wrote: It's true that I copied those structures, but I didn't copy the entire map like some of you stated.

I didn't ask you to delete the vault link, i also didn't say that i hate this.
I just spoke about creativity, maybe (certainly) you were inspired by ac_arab-money things.
All wave of flamewar-posts followed and i'm the winner of the punishment, brahma call my post as destructive critic (instead of a constructive critic) but i just said the reallity, it's clearly a copy/paste anyone can say no.
BTW: if someone ask me to copy my map i'll say that he must find his own idea (that's the #1 mapping rule for me) or don't make the same thing exactly.

It's easy to speak about my ego, it's harder to watch your own.

Thanks given by: