banned?
(28 Jun 11, 07:02PM)Mashuu Wrote:
(28 Jun 11, 06:59PM)Duckett Wrote:
(28 Jun 11, 06:51PM)Mashuu Wrote:
(28 Jun 11, 06:44PM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: You should have enough logic and intelligence found in most human beings to realize that hackers are disliked by any game. For saying "Allowed: Hacking", you are basically telling the devs to go to hell by allowing players to hack in your server. That does not help anybody, hence the devs have removed your server from the masterserver.

I'm sure I have more logic and intelligence than most human beings, and it doesn't matter if hackers are disliked by any games or not. Being the owner of the server, I am able to allow it, and it is nothing against the devs. They shouldn't even be affected by it, only the people who play on my server should care.

Hmm, Being the owner of this game, the devs should be allowed to do what they want, correct?

And if you have more logic than most human beings, then why does every other server owner refrain from putting "Allowed : Hacking" on their Server's MOTD?

Think About the consequences before you do something.

This is turning into a pointless argument with people repeating what has already been said. Please read the full thread, and if you think it's too boring and long, you shouldn't be posting in it. This has been sorted out already. Move on.

Yet you're here, talking about, and making the same points that you thought were valid, and frankly I wish you'd take your own advice, I didn't want to get involved in this thread, but I did, to try to tell you what everyone else that posted here was trying to get through your skull, and I hope you finally understand.

I'm going to restate this,

The Devs have the right to do what they want with this game, because they created it. You may own your server, but they own their game, They can do what they want.
Thanks given by:
Obviously I'm still here. This is my post. Obviously I'm making the same points. People are saying the same things to me. Maybe you shouldn't have gotten involved with this thread. I understand that what people are trying to tell me is that the devs/admins/mods/ or whoever get to ban me. But everyone here is too stubborn to understand what I'm trying to get through to you. I know the devs can do what they want, and obviously they do, but being open source, anyone can do anything they want with it. I understand this master server is run by them, which is why I am asking for another one.
Thanks given by:
The person that needs to read is you! we are saying the same thing because we belong to the comunity that dislikes hackers. If you had half the inteligence you claim then you would of noted that you have not been accused of hacking, you are accused of allowing hackers to use your server to test out their poison before trying it on a genuine server.

As for doing no harm, you speak like someone who has never known the frustration and anoyance caused by idiots who think they can cheat and abuse, these are people without morales they ruin the games of innocent decent players just for kicks and encouraging them is reason for banning in my book, as i stated earlier you should consider yourself lucky and get on with life...
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 11, 07:12PM)Mashuu Wrote: I understand this master server is run by them, which is why I am asking for another one.
Start here.
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 11, 07:16PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: The person that needs to read is you! we are saying the same thing because we belong to the comunity that dislikes hackers. If you had half the inteligence you claim then you would of noted that you have not been accused of hacking, you are accused of allowing hackers to use your server to test out their poison before trying it on a genuine server.

As for doing no harm, you speak like someone who has never known the frustration and anoyance caused by idiots who think they can cheat and abuse, these are people without morales they ruin the games of innocent decent players just for kicks and encouraging them is reason for banning in my book, as i stated earlier you should consider yourself lucky and get on with life...

I know the community's view on hackers. It has been made clear. Being banned from playing the game is something I didn't deserve, I feel I am being treated as, or thought of, as the same as a hacker. What hackers do on someone else's server has nothing to do with me.

I know people like to cheat just to ruin the game for people, but people hacking doesn't bother me.
As I stated earlier, maybe you shouldn't have gotten involved with this thread. Also, I stated earlier, this has been sorted out.. Move on.
(28 Jun 11, 07:20PM)tempest Wrote:
(28 Jun 11, 07:12PM)Mashuu Wrote: I understand this master server is run by them, which is why I am asking for another one.
Start here.

aah thank you
Thanks given by:
Closed as requested by OP.

Need to get it open again?
Feel free to PM me.
Thanks given by:
We don't care if you yourself ever cheated or not, to advertise to the public, that you're okay with cheating on your server, is not okay to the devs and the masterserver that they run. As already stated previously in the thread, common sense tells most people ahead of time that this crap isn't okay therefore there never was a need for "written rules" about it. Someones gotta be the first for everything right? \:D

To all server owners, don't mention cheating/hacking/anything related to those subjects in any of your server info - MOTD/extended server info/anything - you'll have your server banned from the masterserver just like this guy did. Don't like it? Find another game to fuck with...

Edit: Sorry didn't notice the thread was already closed. Meh.
Thanks given by: