Poll: Are GEMA maps FUN?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
25.86%
15 25.86%
Yes... A LOT!
39.66%
23 39.66%
No
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Are GEMA maps FUN?
Hi everybody! I just want to know if GEMA maps are fun and WHY!! Also please tell which are your favorites so i can play them and have an opinion of my own. Ive gone through all the 51 pages of maps and modding forum and didnt find such a thread so here it is!
Of course, mine is Gema A.K.I and my personal best time is 3:34 seconds (which have been raped by fox cho whom i officially hate). WHY? Because its not about difficult jumps or impossible to guess pathways. Its just pure fun, like a race or a football match!
Also thanks to all the hard workers who make awesome G3m4s for the funz!
Thanks given by:
I'm looking for the "No, and stop trolling" option on this poll but I can't find it.
Thanks given by:
Im not trolling, wrong thread. To see me trolling go to the Offtopic forum. Or read apple related threads.
Thanks given by:
I like most of them, so I don't have a "favorite one". I'm being serious, lol.
Thanks given by:
* OpenSource vote for blocking gema via master server.
Thanks given by:
"Not trolling, but there is no option to disagree with my opinions on my poll."

* Bukz facedesks
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 11, 10:43PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Hi everybody! I just want to know which are your favorite gema maps...

And why does the poll says "Are GEMA maps FUN?"? - That's the wrong question then. Please list all available gema maps therewith we can vote for our favorites.

(Really - we should write down a "How to make a thread with a useful poll"-guide).
Thanks given by:
Or just disallow polls from non-mods/admins altogether, they're basically useless and are almost never used correctly. u_u
Thanks given by:
^ That actually would be so helpful. Tbh, in the last few weeks all non-mod (and some mods cough*apollo*cough though his had a shred of originality) created polls have only been trolling talking about apples, whether or not someone thinks something is unfair etc....
Thanks given by:
Sorry it was my first poll thread and i didnt know how it works ill rephase it right now.
EDIT: Done
Thanks given by:
To be honest paulmuaddibKA, the only part of your post that was trolling was the poll part. I really didn't care about the gema part but the double yes poll option was over the top.
Thanks given by:
(18 Jun 11, 12:09AM)Viper Wrote: To be honest paulmuaddibKA, the only part of your post that was trolling was the poll part. I really didn't care about the gema part but the double yes poll option was over the top.

Sorry Viper i get confused easily... Ill have to moderate myself and dont get nervous. I just thought it was a nice thing to put after i wrote all the text. I didnt know itll change the thread meaning and place the word Poll before it thus making it not the real reflect of what i wanted when i posted the new thread. Thanks for clarifying that point!
Thanks given by:
I like some GEMA maps, but alot suck imo.
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 11, 11:52PM)Bukz Wrote: Or just disallow polls from non-mods/admins altogether, they're basically useless and are almost never used correctly. u_u

Can the polls be updated?
Thanks given by:
Yes it can.
Wanna add "NO" to the poll?
Thanks given by:
@OPENSOURCE SURE!
Thanks given by:
(18 Jun 11, 12:17AM)Cemer Wrote: Can the polls be updated?

[Image: 1z4daba.png]

Thanks given by:
Vote updated with "No" as answer.
Poll was not reseted so the voted done is still there.

Edit: Bukz: Sure its just not us mod/admin that have the "Edit poll" option?? ;)
Thanks given by:
(18 Jun 11, 12:23AM)DES|OpenSource Wrote: Vote updated with "No" as answer.
Poll was not reseted so the voted done is still there.

Edit: Bukz: Sure its just not us mod/admin that have the "Edit poll" option?? ;)

Just you guys. T^T
Thanks given by:
And whoever posted the poll...
Thanks given by:
YIPIDDY! THANSK! Im sorry again! Now whats left is to people tell which are their favorites!
@Bukz I couldnt find that option if i had i would have changed it. Dont you think Viper, Apollo and you had been clear enough?
Thanks given by:
Want me to add a "if yes; name the game name that your favorite in post?" Or something like that?
Thanks given by:
No, but many thanks Opensource! If people dont "have the time" to read whats the poll about then i guess it doesnt make sense to write anything at all and just write the poll. So, as i tend to put effort on the things i write, this will teach me for next time as to write or not my new thread ideas! Thanks again!
Thanks given by:
(18 Jun 11, 12:25AM)Bukz Wrote: And whoever posted the poll...

That's what I meant. I CAN'T update my polls.
Thanks given by:
(18 Jun 11, 01:40AM)Cemer Wrote: That's what I meant. I CAN'T update my polls.

Yep, this isnt possible
Thanks given by:
I was under the impression that users could edit polls they posted - but after reading this I see it is probably not an option for good reasons.
Thanks given by:
(18 Jun 11, 01:56AM)Bukz Wrote: I was under the impression that users could edit polls they posted - but after reading this I see it is probably not an option for good reasons.

Agreed. Do we PM a willing mod to do so then?
Thanks given by:
Sure that sounds fair.
Thanks given by:
Ontopic... I do enjoy some gemas, but i don't have a favorite one.
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 11, 11:38PM)DES|OpenSource Wrote: * DES|OpenSource vote for blocking gema via master server.

* Orynge double-taps F1 (delayed vote script FTW!)

EDIT: Oh right, the aren't fun IMO.
Thanks given by: